• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
no i'll probably talk **** after i lose lmao not right after i lose but maybe like 30 minutes later ha =P

but in all seriousness you probably will win, but there is a small chance i could take this from you if i'm playing well and my controller doesn't bug out on me.
you talk like a winner. You will be alright ganon is a ok character where like fox falco sheik marth puff are good characters.

Just dont let the warrior in kage come out. you got this

Codi

Smash Ace
you talk like a winner. You will be alright ganon is a ok character where like fox falco sheik marth puff are good characters.

Just dont let the warrior in kage come out. you got this
insert new cocky joke here ________ =P honestly reading this made me happy. I definitely
think i can take a few matches maybe some sets from kage. He doesn't know my secret! All i have to do is bring out the Beast in me and even the might of the Warrior kage won't stand a chance.

Since my confidence is so up right now THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU KAGE!

COME APEX YOUR GOING DOWN! =P

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think the way to to beat kage is to be cockier than him LOL. I can't really be cocky, but i'll see what I can. Great news the damage I did to my house will cost half what we thought. I should make it by myself.

This is why I never give up. Because if I did I would be a half inch away from winning.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Be cockier than me? You do not know me in RL it seems, I'm just confident in my skills. In a real battle, I will never look back and I will go on with everything I've got. It's impossible to make me give up, if you do you better give up of trying to make me give up! lol. And also in RL, I'm a real nice guy. =) So, you be the judge if you can even do that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't give up also. what happens when an unstoppable object meets an unmoveable object. :)

Really I kindof post has I am, but in real life I am not limted teh me por spellin skillz

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
did you read the post above? I crashed my truck into our house and my dad predicted it would cost a $1000 it will end up half. I have like $255 as of now and I won't give up. I think I have a chance.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Just registered my buddy Lamb (Syko-Lemming), paid. It would be spiffy if you could add the two of us to the Canadian list of OOC interest. :3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Be cockier than me? You do not know me in RL it seems, I'm just confident in my skills. In a real battle, I will never look back and I will go on with everything I've got. It's impossible to make me give up, if you do you better give up of trying to make me give up! lol. And also in RL, I'm a real nice guy. =) So, you be the judge if you can even do that.
Lol you are awesome in real life. You are terrifying in melee... when the tournament has ROM in the title ;) haha but seriously. I hope to see you **** some here.

And I can make you give up I'm sure. Just once again... not in melee. Only in real life sparring ;D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
insert new cocky joke here ________ =P honestly reading this made me happy. I definitely
think i can take a few matches maybe some sets from kage. He doesn't know my secret! All i have to do is bring out the Beast in me and even the might of the Warrior kage won't stand a chance.

Since my confidence is so up right now THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU KAGE!

COME APEX YOUR GOING DOWN! =P
thats the spirit! I firmly believe that the first step in winning anything in life is believing you can do it. I know it sounds corny but its true

Codi

Smash Ace
thats the spirit! I firmly believe that the first step in winning anything in life is believing you can do it. I know it sounds corny but its true
Its not corny I believe that to! Actually I use to go to every tournament saying to everyone I was going with that I'm so great and how good I'd do cause i knew if you don't have confidence you aren't going far. Well ofc they thought otherwise and said dude your not winning ______ is going to beat your ***. Which I mean it was almost always true but i actually got far just because of my attitude lol.

Dude no offense but I'm one of the most cocky people when I'm in a good mood ha which is most of the time. In real life I'm actually a very nice person too so its kind of like your my copy? except I'm cockier and better at melee (LMFAO don't take that last part to seriously) I never give up and its impossible to make me give up....especially when my money is on the line haa! So since I'm the Judge here once again

COME APEX YOUR GOING DOWN KAGE!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
If I get something (like free entrance) for recording, I might still be able to come, even though I just threw away lots of money on yet another new recording computer (I do this for fun, but it's an expensive hobby...).

If you don't know me... I'm probably the #1 recorder in Europe, and can record 3 TVs at the same time while livestreaming. Quality is a top priority for me, and I can process at least 100 videos/day after I get home.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
If I get something (like free entrance) for recording, I might still be able to come, even though I just threw away lots of money on yet another new recording computer (I do this for fun, but it's an expensive hobby...).

If you don't know me... I'm probably the #1 recorder in Europe, and can record 3 TVs at the same time while livestreaming. Quality is a top priority for me, and I can process at least 100 videos/day after I get home.
this dude is really nice and his video is quality is the best I have ever seen

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

contact me I am sure we can work something out:)

best part about community events is people working together.

Nintendude

Smash Hero

ajp recording is seriously like the best thing ever. Let's get this guy to the USA.

I'll finally get to meet you too!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So I was told by people that my tournament is being overlooked

sooo...

Time to make sigs and tell everyone.

I will be posting this on every site right now :)

alex strife has to be THE most helpful TO out there. me and eggz were going to have to refund our entry money and not go but he helped us out a lot with our tickets =D =D =D

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alex is the bomb. I've only been to one of his Saffron Monthlies, and it had to be one of the best local tourneys I'd been to so far. You're friendly, funny, runs things on time don't play no games with people doing friendlies, not to mention the frame perfect seeding.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Alex is the bomb. I've only been to one of his Saffron Monthlies, and it had to be one of the best local tourneys I'd been to so far. You're friendly, funny, runs things on time don't play no games with people doing friendlies, not to mention the frame perfect seeding.
qft..not to mention last apex was awesome and this one will exceed all expectations.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hell ya! Players sometimes do not give enough credit to the TOs that organize these things for hundreds of people. It's freaking awesome! Go alex! =D How else would I have achieved Warrior status? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom