• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothing.

Smash Rookie
So the list for people coming from japan looks like this now :

-melee
gutti
kaito
souten
Kou (not sure yet

-brawl
suinoko
brood
veggeto
earth (might not be able to come now
RAIN

-maybe list for brawl
WHITE
kakera
nobu
iota
9B

Probably nobody from the maybe list besides kakera has any chance in coming.

Alex Strife has told me that people want 9B to come.
If that is the case, donate some money or something.
The only problem he has is money, and its not like he needs the whole plane ticket price covered.
If you want something to happen, don't just hope for it to happen, do something in action to make it happen.
If it was Alex Strife exaggerating stuff / me misunderstanding anything just forget about everything i just said.

Same goes with any other XXX player from any region.
...besides masashi since he is completely broke.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
nope I am 100% in agreement.

People want 9b help him out.

even 100-200 bucks from a bunch of people could help. For example if 10-20 people donate 5-10 bucks thats already that amount! That can help significantly

Also do not forget this is a tournament for everyone to go to.

That does not mean OOC but OOS and people within the area as well. How many times have people wanted a great event in their lifetime. This is that event. Nothing can beat the talent that is going to this tournament and nothing will beat the experience the group I have will provide. It will be a great tournament , a great experience, and no one will forget it just like Apex 1.

Now with that said people should be registering or posting up that they are coming. People from tri-state should be bringing setups galore for this. Everyone should get off their ***** and play and get good in either game.

This is the height of the community...the APEX if you will.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
lol rite?

10pencilcrayons
These Americans. Seriously.
yeah and ive decided to go all falcon this tourney

gotta prove some points

=D
Are you gonna take me up on my moneymatch if I go? You never replied to my challenge on the other thread.

Just wondering, where would Canadians be hosted? If I were to go, could I stay with VA and Kirbykaze?

VA

Smash Hero

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah My dad said I did a &1000 worth of damage at least and th NJ trip was the first thing he called out. :( :( LOL I was trying to surpprise him with the fact I was trying to learn a little bit and I wasn't afraid of cars like he said.

If I don't make it(chances look like I have a 4% of making it) someone else totally **** with pichu

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It would be hot if there was a way to register and also click something to donate 5/10 bucks on the registration page at the same time.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
It would be hot if there was a way to register and also click something to donate 5/10 bucks on the registration page at the same time.
that's an interesting idea...

oh and I really want kakera to come, I think he could get top 10,

he's the top icies on the planet at the moment IMO

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im interested more in coming to this now

flights seem to be like 500 quid T__T

472.63 July 20th - August 9th

can anyone pm me if they find cheaper?

right now im in canada :D but im from London

Codi

Smash Ace
dude you are the biggest trash talker in the game lmao. Beat tip than go talk to kage rofl
dude...after you left i beat tip in a set with my shiek and at the end of the night i beat him in a set of ganon dittos...but that was all luck on the last one lmao right after that he ***** me

also my shiek was going back and forth with him he won most sets but it was always at 100% or more last stock

Of course I accept, you stand no chance! I will take all your money!
hmmm We shall see! I'm going to push you to your limits and trust me ganon is very limited haa

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Yeah My dad said I did a &1000 worth of damage at least and th NJ trip was the first thing he called out. :( :( LOL I was trying to surpprise him with the fact I was trying to learn a little bit and I wasn't afraid of cars like he said.

If I don't make it(chances look like I have a 4% of making it) someone else totally **** with pichu
what about our popo only mm?

LLDL

Smash Hero
is nominated by chain-ace to be contacted by the organizers of this tournament.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I'm interested in coming now.
I have been promised Ketchup Chips by a certain someone.

As long as my summer class doesn't interfere, I'll probably be here.
Or home. Either/or.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom