• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I love Smash 64 and really want a Smash 64 side tournament. I want to bring my N64 but I am hesitant because I keep hearing stories about people's consoles going missing / stolen at tournaments, and I have been a victim of theft before.
Bring it dude. We need plenty of setups. To prevent theft we should label the systems and make sure nobody takes them unless it is theirs. I or someone will make sure none get stolen. I will probably be around the ssb64 area most of the time. I'll even help run the ssb tournament. Alex Strife, maybe you should post something in the OP about a possible SSB64 tournament and ask for setups.

Sensei

Smash Lord
im the most unfun person to play with in friendlies xP, but yea ill probably be friendlying up all day in ssb.

ALSO, i forgot to mention....

If you are planning to bring a ssb64 setup, at least unlock item switch and all the characters...we cant use a memory card so we cant transfer unlockables.
Thats happened to me quite a few times in tournaments and i had someone trying to unlock everything in that day lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey sensei I will definitely take care of that for you about SBB64.

I am going to redo the schedule for everyone to know what is going on when.

Mostly likely it will look like something similar to this

Day 1

- EC vs WC crews for Brawl/Melee
- Melee/Brawl doubles pools
- First round of Singles Pools

Day 2

- Doubles Bracket
- Singles second round of pools
- Giveaways
- Brawl + / SSB64

Day 3

- Singles Bracket
- Brawl +/SSb64
- USA vs the World Crew battle

Thoughts guys?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
**** Crew battles right off the bat.. sounds nice. =P To begin the hype! And then duke it out with grudge MMs or grudge tourney matches later. =P

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you dont know me...I do make things happen...or do my best xD I need to make crew battle threads now too CRAP...i feel like I have so much to do...people better bring setups and tvs and ish to help or else i'll be PISSED

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Manuel! OMG please get housed wherever I do. I miss j00 and WC. **** that would be so cool if you're there.
There is a good chance that I can come to this. It would be my first time to a major tournament besides TP3, where I placed 3rd.

What can be said of housing and stuff? I can be contacted via MSN: manuel.kardennas @ gmail .com (without the spaces).

WC Canada's interested. ;)
you dont know me...I do make things happen...or do my best xD I need to make crew battle threads now too CRAP...i feel like I have so much to do...people better bring setups and tvs and ish to help or else i'll be PISSED
Hey dude, I'm not sure if you managed to catch my post. I'd like to come to Apex, and I might be visiting my aunt in NY at that time, and if things are well arranged, my mom is willing to pay for my trip to NJ. Are there any people from NY that could give me a ride back to NY after the tournament? Is it guaranteed that I'd have a place to stay during the tournament?

I'm from Canada, WC. I don't really ever get the chance to travel so if this all worked out it would be a God-send! Is there any way we can talk about this, Strife? BTW I'm extremely impressed by the organization that has already been put into this. Amazing.

Codi

Smash Ace
Nah, you are just taking opportunity to fight me!!
well it is true i want to vs you i got a decent amount of practice with tipman. He still beats me a lot more then i beat i him like 2/3 of he time but i have taken sets off him and by the time apex is here i think i'll be able to take on you and others pros haa

but if your afraid to mm its fine =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
well it is true i want to vs you i got a decent amount of practice with tipman. He still beats me a lot more then i beat i him like 2/3 of he time but i have taken sets off him and by the time apex is here i think i'll be able to take on you and others pros haa

but if your afraid to mm its fine =P
Do you know who you talk to! Me afraid? lol! =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Though The Warrior's display of bravery and confidence are beyond magnificent...

His grammar is lacking, but hey... he plans Ganondorf. It's acceptable ;] <3
I PLAN Ganon? Before making remarks about my grammar, you should fix yours first!

Ok twins! Let's do it! and of course sparring later or before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom