• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
1. Underrated Player (DEHF/Hbox)
2. International Player (Brood/Armada)
3. M2K
4. Southern Player (Lee Martin/Peepee)
5. IC Main (Lain/Wobbles)
5. Ally/Axe (I can't think of anything besides the obvious name starts with A :()

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shoutouts!

Melee:

Kurt: Yo since like yesterday night you got much better! I noticed now that you actually gimp me with bair when I recover, HOLY ****. lol. Now I must be wary of that. Getting consistent man, and uh SHIELD BREAKER. ;P

Bobby: Dude, pulp fiction, that is all. Nah, good **** playing armada in your pools. I wanted to play him cuz he's like, super far away but oh well. Also, jon is right, your shiek takes away %10 of my brain cells everytime I play her, but not your other chars. Gah shiek. I'm going to practice chain grabs and.... Nothing else I guess. Just l canceling or upbcancel. lol.

Matt: MATT good **** man. Like, I forget who you had in pools, but I'm sure you did well. Ok, sure you sand bagged me, that's fine. I'm not worried, I still have much practice to go. ;p Good **** beating MacD. oh and KAGEEEEEEE. Yeah, you all know.

Vorosh: Lol starcraft. I think I'd have more fun getting good at a FPS game than a RTS, sadly. But meh. You say you will quit, and I respect that. You should STILL play us all though in melee, because you are good. I'm trash though.

Aicila: YAY you did fine hun. I had Dogy Samich try to help you with falco, and i'll try to simply what he said to you in smaller increments lol. Just lasers, shining, and... something else. oh L CANCEL. haha. ALso good job playing M2k without knowing it haha, that is great. :]

Dave: Man, you were here with us in spirit. Hope to play with you soon, meh I'll just walk to your house lol.

Rin and Kasumi: You guys were here with us in spirit, I know you guys were busy and such, but meh. It was a great experience though.

Howard Johnson hotel: I HATE YOU FOR HAVING SO MANY FRICKIN SPIDERS GAH

========================================
POOLS
Wobbles: Man, it was super fun playing you in friendlies. I then played you in tournament and got FUCCCKKEED lol. I know you must be a little dissapointed with your placing right now, but here's something to think about: What would you need to perfect to be at that same ranking, but without wobbling?

Tag: I played you before in friendlies or something... (lol I don't think I had you in pools for spoc i hope xD) so I knew I'd insta-lose to you. But I still tried my hardest I'm here to lose automatically. : D

Idea: Good **** with your jiggs man. I almost beat you first match or something... but meh. xD I would like to play you again, I need to work on the jiggs match up. It's fun to camp against jiggs.

Snap: Yo your marth is good. It was fun playing with you in random teams, and just to let you know I'm even worse if I'm NOT doc. I can't play anyone but doc, so i'm cursed. w/e I'll practice DOC 4eva idc.

Snap's friend (sorry didn't remember your tag): Nice uh... Falco? God I don't even remember what your character was. Man my memory is bad. lol. But you did great against me too, ****.

Diesel: Nice playing you man, good ganon. I'm not so good with the Ganon matchup, I still need to work on it. bleh lol.
===============================================

Tempest: Hey man, it was fun playing you with my Diddy kong, and then in melee. I did feel better playing melee, but in brawl I just feel like I haven't practiced at all and can't really be good at it... oh well. Thanks for telling me how to glide toss haha.

Silver: Hey man it was really fun playing you in melee and brawl haha. Gah your yoshi lol. xD I'm not that good at brawl, meh. : D SUP

Guy with red shirt that I played brawl with: Sorry I forgot your name dude. WHERE WAS YOUR NAME TAG GAH. SO, Ganon, Ike, and Diddy dittos were totally fun. Yeah son I don't even main Ike but I'd probably use him more than marth haha. That uptilt is so hilarious I would love to kill with it. *uptitls YEAH I"M A IDIOT HAHA*

Dogy Samich: Yeah, we (kurt, bobby, matt, jon, aici) all decided to name you Dogy Samwich. Yeah. Anyways, thanks for playing me man, it was really fun, and thanks for helping out my girl friend as well, I'll try to help her with what you said

Smashmac: Man I meant to play you but I didn't find the time xD Hopefully in some other big tourny I'll play you. If I go to it that is.

Mango: Yeah I"m the guy who said "Hey are you mango? Kool can I play you cuz I need mario advice" and you said "k" and I just never got around to it. Also I like bananas more.

Syren: Sorry I didn't mean to call you armada it's snap's fault for telling me that it was some guy with long hair so I just... gah. haha. Oopps. I would still have played you but I was sure that you might not wanted to have played me or something lol. I'm not one to cause dislikes. or something.

PC Chris: Yeah my friends were gonna play you so I was like FINE I"LL PLAY HIM TOO and didn't get to play you so now I'm : [. Yeah. : [ (I'm the guy who was like "Who are you" and then looked at your id thing)

Sharky: Hey man I didn't get to meet you sorry xD I had my PSO with me in my bag and everything. I actually went to play just a little brawl and heard your name being called, but still. I was in the melee area the whole time tho. My phone is MESSED up I can't send messages (without knowing what they say) so yeah : [

Hungrybox: Yeah I saw you and wanted to play ya but didn't get to oh wellz. xP

Maninmypants: Yeah I think that was your name... Anyways you were a marth player (meaning me recalling you so you know that I know who you are). Good **** playing you in friendlies. : D

The Fear: Hey it was GREAT playing you I think that was the hardest I ever tried ever. I was the doc. It was fun playing your jiggs haha.

Greg team: (pichu and roy) It was fun playing you guys!

Axe: Good **** being a awesome pickachu. : D

ICG: WHERE THE **** WERE YOU U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

Laijin: Yo Laijin! It was fun playing you (sadly it was only one match, but still better one than none I say!) I remember playing your young link at Wato five on this small *** tv lol. But yeah, nice shiek. : D

Kage: It was fun playing your OMG WTF OUCH ganon. Yes, very hurtfull. I couldn't do ****. and I don't know much about ganon. : [

Solar: Yo, it was fun playing you in money matches, and we ACTUALLY got to play since not playing in no johns lol. good thing I found those quarters! I'm glad we had a full set too, more exp lol. Hope to play you again dude, I love the peach match up. : D

*editing as soon as I remember another person I played/met from APEX (YES, I will put you ALL in here, no one liners <3)* ;3

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Brawl:
1. DEHF :falco:
2. Brood :olimar:
3. Mew2King :metaknight:

Melee:
1. Hungrybox :jigglypuff:
2. Armada :peach:
3. Mew2King :shiek:/ :marth: (?)
Figuring out the outcome of the Melee tournament was pretty easy. But for Brawl... wow that was such a big surprise. DEHF winning Apex was definately something that should've happened. He played incredibly well, beating Rain in Falco dittos 4 times, and then this. He was on fire this tournament!

I have to say though, I am "SO" impressed by Broods performance at this tourney, especially since it's his first time here in the U.S. He is by far the best Olimar player in the world and when he played M2K... just... wow.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
1. Underrated Player (DEHF/Hbox)
2. International Player (Brood/Armada)
3. M2K
4. Southern Player (Lee Martin/Peepee)
5. IC Main (Lain/Wobbles)
5. Ally/Axe (I can't think of anything besides the obvious name starts with A :()
My mind is now blown.

But how is Hbox and DEHF underrated?

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
This was the most amazing tournament ever.
I can't even begin to try and make shout outs for everyone I played.

But I have learned a lot. I learned that I might not be as bad as I thought. I learned that I have no reason to have a secondary. I learned that Fox is a pain in the ***.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
well, nobody expected Hbox or DEHF to win (Mango/M2K)
I had a feeling DEHF was going to win simply because he was playing very well this entire tournament. M2K is given because he wins everything. But after he was taken out and it ended up being Brood & DEHF in the end. DEHF definately had it in the bag.

Secretly, I was rooting for Brood because Olimar is underrated and there was so much hatred from the American players.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This was the most amazing tournament ever.
I can't even begin to try and make shout outs for everyone I played.

But I have learned a lot. I learned that I might not be as bad as I thought. I learned that I have no reason to have a secondary. I learned that Fox is a pain in the ***.
What? I didn't know you were there, **** it. I could have played you. Oh well me and kurt will prolly go to your smash fest. ;p

Kole

Smash Lord
larry

da

bes!

also I just found out Mango got like 25th...wtf (I was gone all day so I didn't know)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
larry

da

bes!

also I just found out Mango got like 25th...wtf (I was gone all day so I didn't know)
Maybe he didn't feel like it. I hear he just isn't challenged enough or something... Hopefully someone comes out that can beat him so he'd be motivated to try. Or not. ;p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What happened to Mango in Melee? Did he even enter? Was he even there? lol :p
Mango got ***** but at least he didn't go jiggs
mango went all mario and captain falcon, and got beat one.
not true, he beat 2 players. =p Stabbedbyanipple (this poor guy who walked into his hotel room to find his parents having sex and then later on found a dildo in between the mattress) and Smashmac (shiz's brother)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sounds good, man. Now we just need to figure out when that smash fest will be.
Yeah, we do, and I'm sure we will. Hopefully my friends Bobby and Matt could come too, maybe. ;p

not true, he beat 2 players. =p Stabbedbyanipple (this poor guy who walked into his hotel room to find his parents having sex and then later on found a dildo in between the mattress) and Smashmac (shiz's brother)
Too bad I didn't walk into his hotel room. Nah jk lol. Wow a discovery!

Coyn3Masta

Smash Journeyman
Mango got ***** but at least he didn't go jiggs

jeeeeez i hope you are lying LOL

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I also heard Mango was playing Brawl yesterday? He was using Falco or something. I believe it was Mango... I also heard he was pretty good too!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ughhh so mad. Somehow my bag with my american eagle **** and itouch dissapeared because noone told me the hotel was being cleared out today. Anti = -300 due to apex.

Ill do shoutouts laterr.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ughhh so mad. Somehow my bag with my american eagle **** and itouch dissapeared because noone told me the hotel was being cleared out today. Anti = -300 due to apex.

Ill do shoutouts laterr.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I also heard Mango was playing Brawl yesterday? He was using Falco or something. I believe it was Mango... I also heard he was pretty good too!
yeah lmao i watched this
mango vs m2k mango picked falco
m2k killed mango's last stock with a DC lol

Shift

Smash Journeyman
yeah lmao i watched this
mango vs m2k mango picked falco
m2k killed mango's last stock with a DC lol
woooooow. i think if mango stuck with brawl (even though i'm sure he wont), he would be a very very very good competitive falco player. i mean come on, hes amazing in melee. his skills could easily carry into brawl with little to no problems.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also now I have the frickin smash bros melee music stuck in my head... omg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom