• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apasher's Melee Monthlies #3 *CANCELLED* - September 21st, 2013 - Detroit, MI

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I mean, now that I'm showing ignored content, I didn't even see that other post till now.

I was referring to your post previous to that.
Whos fault is it that you cant see it? YOURS
why did you read one post then just ASSUME about the other one?

again your just being stupid, just like the reason you ignored me in the first place

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Quit it. This is a thread for discussion of the tournament, not airing dirty laundry.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Then talk about the tourney noones stopping anyone from doing so

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm actually considering having a P:M side event.

If someone is willing to run it, that would be appreciated.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Just a reminder to bring setups! (TV+Cube+Melee disc) Bringing a setup will contribute to helping the tournament run smooth with plenty of setups to play friendlies. If you're bringing a setup, please post what you are bringing.

EDIT: I would like to announce that there will now be a Project M side event! Details are on the OP.

tm

Smash Ace
Coming, potentially bringing others.
Bringing full setup as well (T.V., cube w/ disc, extension cord)

p.s. nice avatar aaron

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
nice to see project m added to another tournament series :)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
What is this security that you're talking about. Is there going to be people guarding the lot the whole time we're there?
I should probably put this in the OP, but...

The church's security team will be guarding the lot for about half of the time we're there. When they leave, I will close the fence, and I will open it for people who needs to leave (or showing up late).

I should note that when you are leaving the tournament, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, so I can open the fence for you.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll bring a setup. Gotta get some EXP from these melee players.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh darn, if I was actually more active on here to see this was tomorrow, I would have gone.
Welp, next time :drshrug:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
PRE-TOURNAMENT REMINDERS:

• BRING FULL SETUPS! More setups = tournament runs smoothly with plenty of setups to play friendlies in.
  • NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL IN THE VENUE AREA! That also means the outside area. If you want to do your business, DO IT AWAY FROM THE VENUE. This is a CHURCH. Have some common sense.
  • LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE! So I can open the gates for you to drive out of the parking lot.
  • DON'T BE TOO LOUD WITH SWEAR WORDS. Again, we're in a Church.
  • BRING EXACT CHANGE

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Aaaaand with that, AMM #3 is confirmed.

Unfortunately, I won't be running Project M at this because this is on the same day as MI Ranbats 4, and having two Project M touneys on the same day in Southeast MI would be silly. Also, the church isn't available on the 31st, so I can't move the date.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Stewy can I get housing for this plz? I need to pick up my pillows and blanket. I also need to get Oblivion his blanket back as well :denzel:.

Forgot that this is in Detroit.....hmm...

SoulPech

Smash Master
My concern is i will be using a Car Rental and I don't want anything to happen to it. if something bad happens to it, I would have to pay a more money to fix a car that's not mine and it's just not cool.

SoulPech

Smash Master
LMAO. I lived in Cleveland and poor places in Columbus where my house got robbed 4 times in 2 months. I wouldn't give a **** if it was my car, but this is a rental car and if it gets damaged, I have to pay a greater fine than paying a $500 deductible.

I would live with Dakota if he let me and everyone says he lives in a bad place, but I lol'd. Whoever thinks that is so white they glow in the dark at night.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
So I have some bad news: the pastor of the church just remembered that they will have an anniversary dinner on Sunday, and they need to set up the basement on Saturday. As a result, the tournament will be postponed to early September.

Top Bottom