• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apasher's Melee Monthlies #3 *CANCELLED* - September 21st, 2013 - Detroit, MI

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Who is all bringing setups to this? More setups would be appreciated.

Comfirmed setups so far:

-Apasher (Wii/Melee)
-Chad (TV/Cube/Melee)

Two setups won't be enough, guys.

:phone:

tm

Smash Ace
Tentatively going, and bringing friends (we're newbies).

I can bring a setup minus a TV.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
^ Awesome! Glad to see new faces in the Melee scene ^_^

Also, will someone be willing to bring extra TVs for people who can't bring one?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Not sure if I'll be able to go to this. Plus (didn't think about this critically important aspect) but I'd need someone to pick me up. I can chip in for gas money. I'm currently in Lansing. Anyone passing through?

kd-

Smash Lord
That's a wack john

Edit: My attendance is changed to pending on how much I hate this game come Saturday

tm

Smash Ace
Going officially, with two others (and we got a tv to finish off the setup). One should be posting soon. I can bring a couple extension cables/ strips.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
REMINDERS

ARRIVE ON TIME! The owner has imformed to me that if no one shows up by 1:00, he will move us to a smaller location. So please, show up before 1:00 (Doubles registration closes by then)

BRING FULL SETUPS! The schedule for this is tight, so we need as many setups as possible for the tournament to run faster and more efficiently.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Noooooooooo, I totally could have gone to this. I just didn't have internet access to post my # and address! I may still be able to make it there late. We'll see.

For future reference, my number is (209) 275-5974

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Alright, before I make the results thread, I would like to point out a few things.

Firstly, I apologize about the fact that there was no AC. Due to the power outages, the AC stopped working, and the company was not open to repair it.

Secondly, the owner has imformed me that an individual trashed the bathrooms, so I had to take responsibility and clean them. Not only that, he found a pill in the venue. As a result, I can't host at Duelerz anymore because the owner doesn't want to take the risks. I'm not sure who it was, but next time, please have some common sense. Be respectful to the venue and don't do stuff like this again.

Other than that, the tournament went well, and I would like to thank everyone who made it out to this!

kalindih

Smash Cadet
This was fun I did way better than I expected for my 1st tourney but still need some practice with real people not lv 9cpus lol

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
yo that pill was mine apasher lol dont worry its prescribed by a doctor. it must of fell out since i kept taking everything out of my pockets, but yeah i did see the bathroom sucks since some idiot felt like doing that

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Thanks for letting me know, Shady. Though I don't think letting the owner know about that would solve anything. I feel that the best option would be to respect the owner's wants and move to a different venue.

Top Bottom