• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime-expo 2007

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
SORRY GUYS IM NOT GONNA BE BACK AT AX TIL 08 lol...

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GETS TO ENJOY MY 2ND PLACE TITLE FOR A YEAR!
lol too bad u werent there XD.

I ***** everyone around 3pm - 5:30 pm on saturday when they were doing 1v1's xD haha it was so boring xD. But yea for the 4 guys that gave me tips to beating peach with Falco. STFU and know who ur talking to next time ^^.

I missed Mike Y also cries... IM SORRY MAN I LOVE U SERIOUSLY and Knives ur a *** for not going ^^.

Where was DSF and Nezumi?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, I barely missed you Falcomist. I was there until 1, then came back at 6 when they just finished singles.

This is what I heard most of my matches.

"Why isn't Jigglypuff dead?"

"Why is Jigglypuff winning?"

"TEAMS IS GAY"

Who even won yesterday? Alex?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Wow, I barely missed you Falcomist. I was there until 1, then came back at 6 when they just finished singles.

This is what I heard most of my matches.

"Why isn't Jigglypuff dead?"

"Why is Jigglypuff winning?"

"TEAMS IS GAY"

Who even won yesterday? Alex?
Rofl iono who won cause I got so sick of the place I never came back xD. One of them said Pillaring is so hard blah blah blah.

One told me how to approach peach blah blah blah.

There was a FAST Yoshi I thought it was FUMI visiting LOL but it wasnt cause he kept SD'ing xD.

Good thing u didnt see me cause my falco wasnt even looking good on a laggy tv LOL.

Taco Head

Smash Ace
This tournament was horrible.

There were so many people there,and due to the limited amount of time,the tournament had to be made into a 4-player tournament,which was completely unorganized:

First Bracket: 4 player,last 2 survive advance

Second Bracket:4 player,last 1 survives

Third:1 on 1 with ITEMS!!!(Limited time)

Last:1 on 1 with items

I was there at the tournament during the open gaming as well.I was that red Marth that won about 9 times in the friendlies.Then when I played in the tournament matches,I got jumped by a Shiek and Link.But it didn't suprise me considering it happened to everyone who had skill(or who had low lives).To make things worse,we had to play on HDTV's without the proper cables,so things were very laggy.I couldn't even SHDF right.>_>

After I got eliminated,I just played Guilty Gear XX Accent Core until the tournament was over.You don't even win anything.

so

lol too bad u werent there XD.

I ***** everyone around 3pm - 5:30 pm on saturday when they were doing 1v1's xD haha it was so boring xD. But yea for the 4 guys that gave me tips to beating peach with Falco. STFU and know who ur talking to next time ^^.

I missed Mike Y also cries... IM SORRY MAN I LOVE U SERIOUSLY and Knives ur a *** for not going ^^.

Where was DSF and Nezumi?
What did you look like? I don't know what you look like.

I was the Black guy with the fro in a DC shoes shirt(Who also had a loud mouth).

Apparently,everyone thought that I ***** hard,even though we didn't even play any 1v1's.
The most hilarious thing I did though was when I did a Fair>Dair this one guy into a Kirby who sucked him in,which led to a Kirbycide,then when he tried to come back to the stage,I D-tilted>Edge Hog.

Soooo funny. XD

@Luis: It sucked M'kay? :p

@Falcomist: I wanted to play you in a 1v1.Were you playing friendlies on Sunday?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
What did you look like? I don't know what you look like.

I was the Black guy with the fro in a DC shoes shirt(Who also had a loud mouth).

Apparently,everyone thought that I ***** hard,even though we didn't even play any 1v1's.
The most hilarious thing I did though was when I did a Fair>Dair this one guy into a Kirby who sucked him in,which led to a Kirbycide,then when he tried to come back to the stage,I D-tilted>Edge Hog.

Soooo funny. XD

@Luis: It sucked M'kay? :p

@Falcomist: I wanted to play you in a 1v1.Were you playing friendlies on Sunday?

nah I was playing saturday from 4-6pm since I was bored and decided to **** some ppl xD. They had a naruto tourney so thats why it was 1v1 cause they didnt have enough controllers xD. Maybe Oc3 hehe.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
All I know is I kicked a$s on Friday as Pie. ANd Kicked More A$$ On Sunday WIth the name ****.LOL. True Story. And I got to play MrGanadorf.

All I know is I kicked a$s on Friday as Pie. ANd Kicked More A$$ On Sunday WIth the name ****.LOL. True Story. And I got to play MrGanadorf.
I think I played you.

If you played a guy with the name STFU,then that was me.

That Mario player HIV+ was too good.

Hey Falcomist,think you can give me and and 2 frineds of mine a ride to OC3?

I'll give you 20$.XD

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
I think I did play you Eternal. I just don't know who was that Mewtwo player that was pretty good. Even though I still won. =) But it got the crowd All worked up when i went 1v1 At the end of the free for all.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
hiv+ was alright. he camped a lot haha

there was an even better doctor mario player, but i dont know what his name was. i guess lag didnt affect him cuz he had some pretty nice combos.

i only used shiek cause lag was teh gay.

i dont think i recognized anyone there but jtb and noir. maybe i showed up to the game room at the wrong times.

Top Bottom