• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Ways Gaming Melee Tournament III April 26th

festizzio

Smash Champion
Date: Sunday, April 26th

Allisbrawl page: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5568

All Ways Gaming is having its fifth tournament and its third melee tournament! The prizes will of course be in store credit, so don't go expecting any sort of cash pay-out. The other ones have been mildly successful, only getting entrants in the area of 10, but the people always have a great time. There are also arcade machines in the back, like marvel vs. capcom 2, cruisin' world, metal slug/bust-a-move, and DDR extreme. There's a computer room with a cyber-cafe-style computer set-up with mostly all steam games (every newer one), WoW, diablo II, etc. Feel free to bring food in the store and eat, but please throw cans and bottles in the recyclables and any food waste in the trash can outside. The venue is very spacious and could probably hold in the vicinity of 80 or so people, so no need to worry about any excessive crowding! =)

Entrance Fee is $10 for teams, $7 for singles

Sign-ups begin at 12:00, doubles begin at 1:00

Located at All Ways Gaming: Address is 21032 Devonshire St. Chatsworth, CA 91311

Rules are as follows:

Prize: (ALL IN STORE CREDIT)
Singles:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Teams:
-1st 50% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 20% pot

- GENERAL RULES –

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!!

* Items are set to off
* The stock is set to 4
* 8:00 Timer
* All sets are best of 3 matches
* With the exception of Winner/Loser/Grand Finals - best of 5 matches
* In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors
* No player may choose the stage they last won on
* Wobbling is banned
* Ties will be broken by lives, then percentage. In the event of a percentage tie, one stock sudden death will be played
* Any glitch that prevents the opponent from moving or finishing the match (such as ice climbers freeze glitch, mewtwo’s soul stunner, etc.) are banned.
Anybody found using these glitches will first get a round loss, and if they continue to do it, a match loss.
* Jigglypuff's rising pound stall is banned
* Peach's bomber stall beneath levels where she is unreachable is banned.
- Neutral Stages -

* Final Destination
* Dreamland 64
* Battlefield
* Yoshi’s Story
* Pokemon Stadium
* Fountain of Dreams (Singles)
* Kongo Jungle 64 (Doubles)

- Counterpick Stages -
* All neutral stages
* Corneria
* Brinstar
* Jungle Japes
* Mute City (Singles)
* Mushroom Kingdom II (Doubles)
* Pokè Floats
* Rainbow Cruise
* Green Greens
* Kongo Jungle 64

- Banned Stages -

* Hyrule Temple
* Venom
* Flat Zone
* Princess Peach’s Castle
* Onett
* Infinite Glacier
* Yoshi's Island
* Brinstar Depths
* Four Side
* Big Blue
* Yoshi's Island 64
* Mushroom Kingdom I
* Great Bay
* Kongo Jungle
* Mute City (Doubles)
* Fountain of Dreams (Doubles)

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
!!! i could probably go to this without needing Joe for a ride

festizzio

Smash Champion
board games and card games

no video games guys

also chess sets and the like

it's kind of like the game keeper

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Judgin by the name of "All Ways Gaming" pretty sure its a game store and you can buys games and stuff
good guess. I would have thought the same thing . I think this is on the metro bus line. If it is i can get here for sure. If not i might have to ride with someone probably 818. Btw festizzio lets try to get together this weekend . I got ya money.

festizzio

Smash Champion
hey guys, tournament is this sunday

nicaboy: if you go, bring your psp so i can hack it, otherwise you have to wait until may 30th at scsa

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Would you believe me if i told you i misplaced it? Its cool though i have plenty of time to hack it later. I wanna come for mvc2. I will play melee of course. It depends if i can catch the bus there or where i am at saturday night. We will see.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol map quest is bad. Well it looks like i can catch the bus here so imma come. I will check tomorrow. If i come there better be at least 10 people. Im hopeful

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im coming at 11 30. I will bring a cube and will take all mvc2 challenges. My megaman sentinal and captain commando vs who ever. Hope to see you guys there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol me and flaming roy where gonna team for this but ok we talked about this . Nestor lets do double peaches :).
@ festizzio flaming roy said ok.

Lovage

Smash Hero
mango atlus tofu pat and me were thinking about going...
but we pretty much got lazy LOL get *****

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Way to flake nestor.
@ loveage way to flake harder. If you guys came i wouldn't have done as well.
@ everyone who did come it was hella fun. Mvc2 is the ****. See you guys next time.

Top Bottom