• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Ways Gaming Melee Tournament III April 26th

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Alot of people flaked at coming which made it less interesting but it was still pretty fun.

I hope nicaboy and your bro flamingroy got home! That would suck if you guys are still trying to get downtown.

@Unknown if you read this; you didn't come =( I brought your Melee for no reason.

@Festizzio thank you for hosting =)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I hate you guys with a passion. I very juicy one. Lol fyi im home lol if you really want them here you are.
1st flamingroy (pot split with nicaboy but we played it out because he made me.)
2nd nicaboy (pot split)
3rd festizzio
4th the phenom
5th daniel and hami

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
No Johns nica lol
you guys shoulda came i lowered the entry fee because i spent my money on DDR and MVC2 get ***** lol:laugh:
Festizzio; Hey Roy what did you do with your money
Flamin Roy; well i bought a shiz load of you geee OOO cards cuz i got no cash

FUKA STORE CREDIT AND YOU FESTIZZIO lol jk

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Thanks kira but like I said if mango loveage them came I wouldn't have done as well. This place is pretty cool though I talked to the owner about possible bi weeklies in the summer time. That be cool.
@ conor if it makes you feel better festizzio ***** me on coneria :(. Its all good though I returned the favor lol.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Good work Phenom and Daniel. Just participate in more tourneys to gain more experience. Too bad that I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, Merced, in Nor-cal while you guys are having going everywhere. At least SS and Mexican came here once. I will be back in the middle of May to join you guys.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
sean my little brother had a good idea

that G/S remakes would include the J-only GS ball

which means

legit celebi's are available to the masses

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I knew you would forget Unknown, I should have reminded you about a day before like I said I would. I don't know how to get to UCLA by bus; I'd have to go by car for that. Prob. when Bizz comes down I would because he has a car and I have no permit to drive and I'm 18!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol guess who is taking there driving test in a week? Oh btw why don't you call 1 800 commute? If you ask them they can tell you how to get there via metro or any bus service near ex orange county buses torrance bus line etc. Its funny i only catch one bus to ucla.

Top Bottom