• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All newcomers were leaked along Little Mac, Pac Man and the Miis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but my point is that he DIDN'T GUESS. The roster got changed around. The Fire Emblem characters may not have been finalized when Sal's leaker got his info., which we know was early in development. I don't think a single guess was made.
Again, inside info means you have inside info. You don't get things blatantly wrong because you know specifically what those things are. If he has inside information, then how did he know that Palutena or Pac-Man was in the game, but wasn't sure about Greninja and totally missed Robin and Lucina. Why? Because he was guessing. If you have real information, you don't have random pieces missing. There is also the fact that this only started as a "leak" after WFT was shown which further supports that it was a guess and when it was right he used it for click bait.

I am applying the same rules to any leak. If X leak said Greninja was not in they'd be wrong. Same here. It's wrong. It's dead. Get over it.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Again, inside info means you have inside info. You don't get things blatantly wrong because you know specifically what those things are. If he has inside information, then how did he know that Palutena or Pac-Man was in the game, but wasn't sure about Greninja and totally missed Robin and Lucina. Why? Because he was guessing. If you have real information, you don't have random pieces missing. There is also the fact that this only started as a "leak" after WFT was shown which further supports that it was a guess and when it was right he used it for click bait.

I am applying the same rules to any leak. If X leak said Greninja was not in they'd be wrong. Same here. It's wrong. It's dead. Get over it.
I actually explained all that in my post. He wasn't wrong about lacking Greninja's name because GRENINJA DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A NAME when Smash development began. He was sure that he was in the game though.

Robin and Lucina may not have been originally intended to be in at all, and Chrom may have. In which case his info was right but outdated. Fire Emblem: Awakening is a pretty recent title with a lot of characters, and they may have had a lot of discussion as to who it was they wanted to include in the final product.

You are narrowing everything down to make it the ONLY possibility was that he was guessing. There are a lot of possibilities right now and you shouldn't be flaming anybody for believing any of them. If you want to state your opinion, feel free to do do, but don't say "I'm right, you're wrong, deal with it." That's just cocky and rude.

It is certainly possible at this point that it was just really freaking lucky guesses, but it's not the only possibility.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm surprised we didn't lock this thread early given leak threads are no longer allowed. That and bumping threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom