• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Ganondorf_the_King

Smash Apprentice
I saved the world yesterday by Falcon Punching the meteorite. I saw it and I was all lyke "Oh t3h n0351111" and like a flash, I was there and boom.....I saved the world from another Ice Age

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol sid <3

I dunno I can keep up with PKM and Kage pretty well but Bam really knows his ****.

The only way im gonna take him out is TEN PERCENT LUCK, TWENTY PERCENT SKILL, FIFTEEN PERCENT CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL, FIVE PERCENT PLEASURE, FIFTY PERCENT PAIN, AND ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAMEEE

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol sid <3

I dunno I can keep up with PKM and Kage pretty well but Bam really knows his ****.

The only way im gonna take him out is TEN PERCENT LUCK, TWENTY PERCENT SKILL, FIFTEEN PERCENT CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL, FIVE PERCENT PLEASURE, FIFTY PERCENT PAIN, AND ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAMEEE
Holy **** I lol'd.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
See you all soon, I guess.

Carl, you better hope we don't meet in brackets. Geeettt raappeeddd.

lol jk.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Can you guys just not post that match? Some things are funny, like me losing to Victors pichu, but I really don't find that match funny. I see why it would be funny, but it's really not to me. But if you must, then do, but wow no johns, I just fail.

Stevo

Smash Champion
dude dont worry about it

she was pretty good, and everyone gets hit by the pressure every now and then

Besides, she beat Bam in pools too :p

Edit: its not really about it being funny, more about trying to show off SasKATchewans skills and the fact she is a girl.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, CAST4 was freaking awesome. Few things I learned... (or reconfirmed)

Dan is STILL too good at this game.
Crew battles are eeepppiiiiccccc.
No matter WHO I pick, Carl will always be like, "You have no idea how good I am at this matchup."
People from Saskatchewan have weird-*** DI
Tourney's mess up your sleeping and eating schedule pretty badly.
My voice got really hoarse from yelling all the time lol

We need to have a smashfest soon lol.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
CAST4; must have been a blast.

I get my spark to Smash back at the most convenient of times. Heheh. Sorry I missed the party, let alone dropped off the face of the earth in terms of playing this game with you guys.

I feel like a douche to be honest. :( I felt like I just up and abandoned you guys. lol

I have no excuse. :p No johns.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i want to see the match with luke vs sask girl, i wasnt there to watch, and there was so much screaming over there.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm uploading our crew battle, and all I have to say is Matt is a ****in' tank. I nominate him as the best newcomer ever.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I'm uploading our crew battle, and all I have to say is Matt is a ****in' tank. I nominate him as the best newcomer ever.
I SHOULD HAVE USED FOX :(:(:(:( I really wanna see Caotic vs. runawayfire though. Holy smokes that was crazy. Also, you ***** that falco, Victra. That was unbelievably AMAZING! You should upload that pic that Caotic took as well lol.

Matt is incredible, out mario ditto was so close.
Wha...? Levi5 = MARIOWNAGE...? But that mario ditto was really fun. We definitely need to do that again.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
daaammnnn son. I have it uploading to my comp right now. I'll probably have it up on youtube sometime tomorrow. =/

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I really want to get the crew battle footage with the crowd reactions too as they are certainly part of the epicness. I think I saw Levi recording some of it if i'm not mistaken?

Although Victra your version would definitely satisfy me until that version can be posted. Crew battles = too hype.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I really want to get the crew battle footage with the crowd reactions too as they are certainly part of the epicness. I think I saw Levi recording some of it if i'm not mistaken?

Although Victra your version would definitely satisfy me until that version can be posted. Crew battles = too hype.
Err, since it was happening during doubles finals, I don't think the whole thing was recorded QQ

I was surprised it would become so epic. xD I wissssh I filmed it myself though. I had a camera, wtf was I thinking? xDD

Top Bottom