• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'll definitely be coming too, and I can probably convince Jessica and the other Red Deer guys to drive up if Jessica has a car by then or if Connor's out of his depression.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yes! Only if you'll MM my pichu with your fox too kk?

When i'm down in Edmonton for christmas break, I want you to come over so we can gossip and smash for hours on end kk? <33333

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Whoa, wtf. When did you get such a high post count Luke? Last time I remembered, you had like 700 posts. =/

My pichu vs your fox.

Levi5

Smash Ace
School finishes for me on the 19th. I should probz stay home untill Christmas at least. As much as I've love to have Christmas with Edmonton, It's likely that this is the last Christmas I'll have living with my family.

kithkin

Smash Champion
*sigh* I MM winner.

Also Victor, you're saying that to Luke, when you made like 18 posts before more people even saw your 3000th

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
General Brawl Discussion. They have members who joined last month with 1000+ posts. :urg:

Yep, looks like it. It's funny though, cause if you look at the stats for all the albertan-related threads (occt, every alberta tourney thread, pr) you have at the very least 200-300 more posts than the next guy. =3

edit: that's over exaggerated. At least a good 150 usually.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
General Brawl Discussion. They have members who joined last month with 1000+ posts. :urg:

Yep, looks like it. It's funny though, cause if you look at the stats for all the albertan-related threads (occt, every alberta tourney thread, pr) you have at the very least 200-300 more posts than the next guy. =3

edit: that's over exaggerated. At least a good 150 usually.
One guy in the Fox forums has a join date of Sept 2008 and I think 1800 posts.

But yeah, I'll definitely MM your pichu with my fox. Then you have to face my MARIOOOOOOOOOOOO.

For some reason when I play the dark red c. falcon (as opposed to the green falcon I usually play with) I play better. I've tested this when we did team friendlies at CAST4.

My last exam is on the 16th, so before exams start we should play smash at maybe.... next weekend?

Top Bottom