• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
is that brad's online tourney? i forfeited the match, sid obviously ***** my snake. and i dont have a wii anymore :p

kithkin

Smash Champion
>_> maybe you shoulda told me.

Or I could've put two and two together. I knew you didnt have a wii.

So Sid plays Jarett/Solaris.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I played no brawl today. GGs to peeps at sid's, more people should have came (NO JOHNZ). Melee for life, but really, I should learn a little bit of brawl...

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I played no brawl today. GGs to peeps at sid's, more people should have came (NO JOHNZ). Melee for life, but really, I should learn a little bit of brawl...
I haven't touched Smash Bros. for like, a week and a half. XD!

And really, don't be in a rush to jump into Brawl man. :p If I could give some advice for ADAT, it'd be to just enter the Melee Events (if we do get time for both), and go nuts with Brawl Friendlies. Not to say I'm discouraging you from getting into the game (I'm Pro-Brawl anyhow, wtf? XD), but it's better to be ready in a game then to blow money for the lolz, y'know?

Regardless, Melee for life indeed. Brawl for the win in my books as well.

We shall play very soon. And your Yoshi is SO going down. >D

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hey, don't take away from our winning pots! I might actually get close to one for once, I want it larger!

>_> Just kidding, what do I care. I like playing you in brawl Mike, That is all.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
If You guys are chillin with each other on the way there, and there's some spare room; I may tag along. Alex and I are too broken in 2v2

FalseFalco

Smash Master
LEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just wondering, how many of you have heard this reasoning from noob brawl players: "Brawl is such a better game, because it is a more fixed game as compared to melee, which is just a competition to see who can do the most glitches,"? I've heard a lot of it, and I think we should group together and go Nazi style on them.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
... Wow. XDD!!!

Brawl DEFINITELY doesn't = fixed. I think that Brawl's getting more about it ***** in terms of glitching/advanced techniques (whether they are executed to the calibur of Melee is to be decided in the future), but the gap between characters is a LOT more noticable.

Say... Pitting Bowser up against Meta Knight. Meta Knight and Snake. 'Nuff said. XD!

... Damm them all. :p

FalseFalco

Smash Master
no fighting game is balanced

brawl just seems balanced because theres no combos LOL

starcraft is questionably balanced but apparently they got lucky

just like melee :(

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, long time no see! My brother and I are going to be in Edmonton tomorrow, and we're not going to have much to do for the day so is anyone interested in playing melee? I'm not sure how I'm going to contact you guys but I'll have my laptop (hopefully they'll have wireless internet or something), and here's my cell number if anyone wants to play: (403)390-1998. Hopefully we'll be able to smash before we go back, if not then maybe during the summer sometime :).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
no fighting game is balanced

brawl just seems balanced because theres no combos LOL

starcraft is questionably balanced but apparently they got lucky

just like melee :(
Sorry, but SC is not questionably balanced. What do you mean they got lucky, there aren't that many glitches that make 1 race balanced, in fact most glitches are banned. The only time balance is in question, is when a different map is picked, and even then it's hard to tell.

No SC discussion should be started due to this comment, just thought Carl's post was questionable.

Top Bottom