• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
yEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
yo i'm in Calgary at the moment... I was wondering if I might be able to play some smash. of course it all depends on what's happening while i'm here (visiting cousins atm)

I dont always have access to the internet so yeah...

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Yay, Vancouver won the president's trophy again! :D

How did Edmonton do....oh...

Well, you guys beat Columbus! Good **** you guys!

:awesome:

Stevo

Smash Champion
A die hard fan of the canucks like yourself must be proud.

Oh wait, you probably just started cheering for them because they are good recently and you also just moved there.

You are also implying that Alberta smashers care a lot about how the oilers do.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
A die hard fan of the canucks like yourself must be proud.

Oh wait, you probably just started cheering for them because they are good recently and you also just moved there.

You are also implying that Alberta smashers care a lot about how the oilers do.
Oh relax, I'm just bugging you guys. <3 I don't even watch hockey, lol.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Alright. hard to tell tone over the internet. I was also not very serious with my post (though, looking back, my post looked angrier than I meant it)

To be honest, I think the Flames situation is worse than the Oilers. Although, you can only say "we'll be good next year" so many times.....

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
You can say rooting for a hockey team from where your from is pointless anyways. Unless you actually have an investment in them

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
If I do manage to host a tournament this summer, we should do a Cora's run before the tournament.

Just so we'll all be full enough to game for 24 hours.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I had a dream last night where Carl was like 5th on the Alberta PR and Jarrett played someone other than samus. I don't really remember anything else, but those 2 things stuck out (for obvious reasons).

I don't even know why I dreamt of smash, considering I have not played since the Calgary tournament, nor have I really watched any youtube or streams.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
so the Hive will be open for a smashfest on the 14th from 11-4 (possibly longer) if people want to drop in. I'm inviting the brawlers. But melee people can come too.

Seb

Smash Rookie
Team Battle

Anyone wanna join us for teams tonight? we need a fourth.. Let me know by private message. Smash Melee.

Top Bottom