• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Ony

Smash Rookie

STFU KEVIN, YOU DON'T SING.

WTF THATS MY LINE.

Could you link? I'll definately join AiB for that.
While you were busy drinking and doing drugs back stage, i had to take your place. Maybe if you arent to busy getting you makeup done then we can actualy play a song! &^%$!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tyler just banned me on MSN cause I was dissing his religious school. (no homo). I think I really pissed him off this time, and I only mentioned his height once.

Tyler, I don't care about you're religious background. It's true that I don't like Christians, but I also don't like blacks. Look at Abdi for example, he and I are pretty tight regardless. Everyone probably addresses him as ***ga more than his own name.

I often go on rants like that, and I apologize. You should keep in mind for the future, that I'm never talking seriously about heavy topics like that unless it's sincere posts.

I'm racist, and I discriminate against Religion. That just means I won't be going around dating Christians or Blacks. (no homo). Doesn't mean that I won't be friends with them or anything. It's sorta like Brawl and Brawl players.

tl;dr
You go around, like you know, who I am, but you don't. You got me on my toes.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I like when non-religious people insult religious people. It's a battle not worth fighting in the least. Religion isn't about Jesus, or going to heaven or the supreme power of God, or even worship for that matter. Most people who dislike religion so much are corrupted with ignorance. If you're gonna disagree with religion, then learn about it first, then complain. That's what I do.

@Tyler: Don't take **** from Victor.... he's from Red Deer. Also remind him that he's Asian. That's the bad thing in my books :p.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like when non-religious people insult religious people. It's a battle not worth fighting in the least. Religion isn't about Jesus, or going to heaven or the supreme power of God, or even worship for that matter. Most people who dislike religion so much are corrupted with ignorance. If you're gonna disagree with religion, then learn about it first, then complain. That's what I do.
I was Christian (more so just a guy who read the bible and went to church. Not much other than that really.) till around last year actually. So don't go around, like you know, who I am, when you don't. You'll get me on my toes.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman

@Tyler: Don't take **** from Victor.... he's from Red Deer. Also remind him that he's Asian. That's the bad thing in my books :p.
So care to fill us in on that religon is about?

And don't be asian hatin. We *will* hate back.

Ninpo Magic stylez.

Ony

Smash Rookie
I was religious as a kid. And i gotta tell you. Catholic schools are actualy the worst schools in calgary. I was threatened daily, and it was just full of drugs man. Bad ****.

As for the Asians. I love rice.

kithkin

Smash Champion

You're saying we can't argue against religion, because it's not what some idiot thnks it is...

Stop and think, like victor posted himself, Maybe, just MAYBE theres a good reason.

Also Religions are different and open to interpretation, so actually you're wrong, it COULD be about jesus, whorship or whatever the hell the person thought it was.

Oh well, Much like religion is open to interpretation, so are my posts, don't argue this ****.

Oh and Tyler, stop causing fights and learn what Itold you our very first arguement, WE DONT MEAN HARM, WE JUST LIKE TO HAVE FUN, OKAY SHAWTY?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I never started any fight, I didn't even post about it, and I didn't even think Victor would post that here. Not everything that happens outside of smashboards is somehow related to causing an argument here. That's like saying "Oh, he got angry at ____ person in real life so he started an argument on smashboards just because they also know each other in real life." Now, move on.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad, I don't think Tyler was starting the fight here, it's definitely Victor. From what I gathered, Victor pretty much bashed our school; saying that we praise God all day, that most of the kids are ********, etc. etc. Personally I would take this as a joke, but I guess there was more to it than what I just said, or I doubt Tyler would've taken it seriously. I don't like the idea of saying ****ty stuff and then saying, "oh JK!" ESPECIALLY on the internet. Unless it's obviously a joke, don't say it.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Fighting over anything is stupid, unless its to defend your right to believe. Regardless, some people find beliefs to be offensive even when they aren't meant to be. I always found some things trivial, too (ie, science versus god).

Personally, I'm a caucasian ukrainian orthodox christian. If you want that philosophy summed up:
"I think jesus was a pretty cool guy, he's not an *** and doesn't afraid of anything"

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
.:V i c says:
just use kirby
and gay
Universal Fighter says:
I guess I should go watch a movie and stuff before I take off for D&D.
dungeons and dragons?
Universal Fighter says:
Yeah.
omg take me you beast
Universal Fighter says:
Martial arts, vidya gaems, and tabletopping.
Universal Fighter says:
I am the ultimate.
you're hot
lets hang out at cast4
and have sex and stuff

kithkin

Smash Champion
Tyler, You die in the game you die for real.

You've taken an arguement from here and come to my facebook before so go kill yourself,

But seriously no, I was just saying like I said before, just ignore it, Victor isn't hating on you and I don't hate on you outwardly.

Also blitzmidfielder... holy cow, Levi knew he'd like you before you even told him you were ukranian too.

He was right, you are cool.

I'm better than you at pokemon Tyler.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
where do u live? xD
edmonton.

also whats up with this thread? it seems to be a continuing chain of spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbblaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhspaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wait. What is the classification of spam anyways, or do people just like saying this is all spam just for the hell of it. There has been some alright discussions of various stuff, so I really wanna know what spam is.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman

Tyler, I don't care about you're religious background. It's true that I don't like Christians, but I also don't like blacks. Look at Abdi for example, he and I are pretty tight regardless. Everyone probably addresses him as ***ga more than his own name.

tl;dr
You go around, like you know, who I am, but you don't. You got me on my toes.

That's cause I hate most n!ggas too.

fool

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wasn't asking for the textbook definition, I already know the textbook definition. I wanna know what you guys classify as spam in a thread that serves no exact purpose. It's called Central Canada Thread, so what does that entitle us to talk about? That's what I wanna know.

Top Bottom