• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
Sigh. I figured as much.

On the topic of smash... dash attack with Marth: y/n?

I don't mean like blatantly doing it and getting shield grabbed, but if you do it while your opponent (spacies perferably since I doubt it will work with anyone else) is still in the air they pop up at like the perfect spacing for a tipper.
So you're saying, is it a good idea to use it, given the situations are good for it.

That's because the Ice Climbers are awesome, you can pull off the most satisfying kills with them.

You mean smash attacks.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Richard / Logan: I never got that cellphone number. This might not end well, since I have no idea when you're arriving near southland station.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
so I tried the brawl ladder ranking thing on AiB today. wow its bad... I had 5 matches in total, 1 of them I fought a laggy ike user(lame), and one of them I fought this scrub who said I was noob cause I edgehogged(lol?) and posted himself as winning.

anyways, im in edmonton this weekend.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
so I tried the brawl ladder ranking thing on AiB today. wow its bad... I had 5 matches in total, 1 of them I fought a laggy ike user(lame), and one of them I fought this scrub who said I was noob cause I edgehogged(lol?) and posted himself as winning.

anyways, im in edmonton this weekend.
You know you want to come to my place and smash.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Not that we've ever seen on this thread... But CAST 4 is only 4 hours away! And it's gonna be the biggest tourney you ever attend (look under tournament listings; it's stickied).

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
LOL.

This was posted in the Back Room. This guy was banned with six points against him. I thought it was lolz.

Jigglypuff is gonna sneak in ur rooms n **** u all with his big juicy twizzler. Ur ALL JUST AFRAID OF HIM! U **** SUCKERS THAT MAIN HIGH TIERS TO LOOK COOL. Go Back To MASTURBATIN TO JIGGLYPUFF PRON U FAILUREZ! I OWNZ U ALL TOURNEY*** COCKHEADS! Jigglypuff IZ BETTER THEN SNAKE U *** *****ES! ACCEPT THAT AND DROWNED IN JIGGLYPUFFS SPERM POOL U *****!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL.

This was posted in the Back Room. This guy was banned with six points against him. I thought it was lolz.

How did someone like him get BRoom privileges?

Also, are you over at Brad's or something? You really need to get yourself a computer mate.

FastFox

BRoomer

How did someone like him get BRoom privileges?

Also, are you over at Brad's or something? You really need to get yourself a computer mate.
I'm at levi's.

We discovered a sweet Brawl glitch that makes it so much better. What you do is take out the disc and put in melee, then hit the brawl disc with a hammer.

Also, if I had a nickle for ever time you've changed your main, I'd have about $0.35.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

We discovered a sweet Brawl glitch that makes it so much better. What you do is take out the disc and put in melee, then hit the brawl disc with a hammer.
omg, you should make a thread of that and announce it to the world.

Also, if I had a nickle for ever time you've changed your main, I'd have about $0.35.
:3

Seriously though Joel, how did someone like that get BRoom privileges? Also, if you have access to the Brawl SBRoom, you should go there and wreck up the place.

OMG you guys. I met another Red Deer smasher, but this one is actually good and has been for longer than I have. :/ I was on the computer, and he saw me browsing smashboards, and he was like "zomg wtf you're a smasher?" Then he talked about how he was on smashboards a lot back in 2003-2004 (when he was in middle school). So then when lunch came around, we smashed. It was crazy, cause he used Ganon and he actually knew what he was doing. Like, WD, L-cancels, Shffls, CCs, Edge wavelands, all that good stuff. It was really a shame, cause he hasn't played since maybe Grade 9. But he's always been a metal head, and he sorta stopped smashing once he got into high school and he started spending most of his time playing guitar. What sucks even more is he and I went to the same middle school when he was good. (along with Sean, Brent and his friend.) D;

I tried to convince him to smash with me and the rest of Red Deer more often, and to come to CAST4 but he declined. </3

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone in Edmonton feel like playing melee tomorrow?

I work tomorrow from 5am-1pm but after a quick nap I'll be good to go. We could do it at my place if you guys like but I'll have to clean up here as it's kind of a mess. Also, I only have 1 TV.

Anyone?

FastFox

BRoomer

omg, you should make a thread of that and announce it to the world.

:3

Seriously though Joel, how did someone like that get BRoom privileges? Also, if you have access to the Brawl SBRoom, you should go there and wreck up the place.

OMG you guys. I met another Red Deer smasher, but this one is actually good and has been for longer than I have. :/ I was on the computer, and he saw me browsing smashboards, and he was like "zomg wtf you're a smasher?" Then he talked about how he was on smashboards a lot back in 2003-2004 (when he was in middle school). So then when lunch came around, we smashed. It was crazy, cause he used Ganon and he actually knew what he was doing. Like, WD, L-cancels, Shffls, CCs, Edge wavelands, all that good stuff. It was really a shame, cause he hasn't played since maybe Grade 9. But he's always been a metal head, and he sorta stopped smashing once he got into high school and he started spending most of his time playing guitar. What sucks even more is he and I went to the same middle school when he was good. (along with Sean, Brent and his friend.) D;

I tried to convince him to smash with me and the rest of Red Deer more often, and to come to CAST4 but he declined. </3
He didn't actually get BRoom privileges. The post was taken from another section of smashboards (where it was probably removed) and put in the back room for everybody to laugh at.

The BRoom hardly ever recruits anymore, if that's what you're hinting at. It's not as pronounced on smashboards as it used to be.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
One of the few times Victor put some thought into his posts, or at least depth, you go and ignore it. When I saw it, I was like OMG! Victor with a longer post than 2 lines.

Oh btw Vic, that is a shame. You should forcefully.... force? him into playing smash again, that would be cool. The more smashers the better. Oh and is he better than you? Or did you consistently beat him?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
One of the few times Victor put some thought into his posts, or at least depth, you go and ignore it. When I saw it, I was like OMG! Victor with a longer post than 2 lines.

Oh btw Vic, that is a shame. You should forcefully.... force? him into playing smash again, that would be cool. The more smashers the better. Oh and is he better than you? Or did you consistently beat him?
Janitor said:
It was crazy, cause he used Ganon and he actually knew what he was doing

he used Ganon and he actually knew

he used Ganon

he Ganon

Ganon
Ganon .

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Well, I obviously beat him consistently, but he has 4 years of inactivity johns. It was really obviously that he was really good during his prime years. It's a real shame, and I can't force him or anything cause he's a tank of a metal head. It really sucks, cause it just seems like he's only reluctant to play, but once he's playing, you can really tell that he's having fun.

LOL. Hey come on, he's a metal head. Ganon is the biggest badass in Melee.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Dr.Mario is much better then falcon.

He has a phd and beats up people.

Then charges them medical fees and cures them.

Too good?

OrmusBlack

Smash Rookie
Edmonton alberta here

Hey guys how's it going. Just found this board and am quite excited to maybe play some none WIFI with some local smash bro's fan's.

2621-3228-4214, thats my brawl code and PM with yours or any info regarding a tourney or anything.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow a new face... awesome. I will play some online with you sometime. Do you play melee as well? Because I can tell you, that on this board you're not gonna get as much respect for being a brawl only player. Nature of the beast i suppose.

Rileyzor

Smash Cadet
Unless the beast's true nature has yet to be unlocked by love's sweet kiss. Unfortunately Brawl was more like a swift punch in the jugular.

Ps - this is Joel.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
**** YEAH LEMON!

Umm... my settings are being ridiculous, and it's not letting me know when there's a new post. So I just caught up on the last 100 or so posts. It's a good thing that at least half of it was spam, as I didn't have to read in to these posts very much.

Yes I go to the UofA for Music/Education. I'm almost always in FAB, though I spend my lunch breaks (11-1) in CAB on M/W/F.

Abdi stole my blackness too. Not all of it, but just enough to make me not black.

Welcome Ormus! Just when I think there couldn't possibly be more Edmonton smashers. I'd rather play Melee, but I wouldn't mind playing you some Brawl if that's what you do.

I hate how this thread is "Central Canada." Everyone knows that the prairie provinces aren't central. That being said, I love how we have our poetry journal back from the clutches of Randlol. And that Joel exists. And how he posts gypsies. And NEW BRAWL AT'S

Take note, Brad. These are examples of useful posts. (You too, Tyler)

kithkin

Smash Champion
You've been gone too long Sid.

I'm not even a problem anymore. It's weird.

Also Luke, Brawl players are respected, just not the game, and not you =3

FalseFalco

Smash Master
It's funny how people state things like "Brawl players aren't respected". The only time something like that will become truth is if you say it enough times for uninformed people to start believing you.

Personally, I respect Brawl players like I respect street fighter; it's just not my game.

However on the topic of knockoffs of a respectable fighting game...

Street fighter the movie the game

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, last night. After I payed for the pizza.
Oh come on you guys, really? Why would you guys do that, especially to Levi?

Are you sure you didn't misplace it or something? I can't imagine one of our fellow smashers doing that, since we're all friends and stuff. :/

Top Bottom