• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Glad to know you guys still play. Majist don't you play with ganon also, I know he's not your main, but I remember the friendlies we had.

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
argh. gg's sunrise. online's starting to frustrate me. and your falco still wrecks my face.

argh.
I think that the online play is always good for one player and then bad for the other. Because it was basically lag free for me. But yeah gg's. I recorded the match against your fox with the lulzy combo. I think it went dthrow, dthrow, dash-upsmash, nair, failed dair, then dair spike. WHO SAYS BRAWL HAS NO COMBOS?

Also, I promise, Jigglypuff will be good one day. I WONT GIVE UP ON IT.

j00t

Smash Champion
I think that the online play is always good for one player and then bad for the other. Because it was basically lag free for me. But yeah gg's. I recorded the match against your fox with the lulzy combo. I think it went dthrow, dthrow, dash-upsmash, nair, failed dair, then dair spike. WHO SAYS BRAWL HAS NO COMBOS?

Also, I promise, Jigglypuff will be good one day. I WONT GIVE UP ON IT.
We already know Jigglypuff is good in this game. :p

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'd like to be added to the list

name: DanGR
character:
main-Olimar
secondary-GaW
residence-huntsville area(madison)

hey, do y'all know of any tourneys that will take place in huntsville anytime soon? i've been itching for more competition. i play a nasty olimar.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Majist i was working tonight, or else i'd be all over smash...zzz i work 8 nights in a row. HOWEVER i am free on the 10th. I asked off in case we went to the may 10th brawl tourny but it looks like we are not going. I say we smash on this up coming Saturday like all day. I mean seriously when i play smash, i forget to eat. So i can do it for like 12 hours straight.

DanGr you should join us if you are in the huntsville area. We don't exactly have many tournys in huntsville, because there isn't a great place to host them. But we do have weekly smashfests and we always love to have more players around.

We'll probably be hitting up melee most of the time but we'll most likely be running brawl at the same time if everyone comes. I can bring my Wii and a TV for a third setup depending on how many people show.

But ya lets plan for an all day smashfest on saturday, sound good to you guys? starting at like 1 or 2? only of course if moogle is available, then we might have to try somehwere else.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Alright everyone i'm in birmingham for good this summer, which means, I don't have a wii ATM, although I will probably buy one, first paycheck lol, also George, poet, mid, ahrnygoose, and all bham people lets brawl.

also bham people lets play some melee too.

georgio maybe we can join the huntsville peeps this weekend holer

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Majist i was working tonight, or else i'd be all over smash...zzz i work 8 nights in a row. HOWEVER i am free on the 10th. I asked off in case we went to the may 10th brawl tourny but it looks like we are not going. I say we smash on this up coming Saturday like all day. I mean seriously when i play smash, i forget to eat. So i can do it for like 12 hours straight.

DanGr you should join us if you are in the huntsville area. We don't exactly have many tournys in huntsville, because there isn't a great place to host them. But we do have weekly smashfests and we always love to have more players around.

We'll probably be hitting up melee most of the time but we'll most likely be running brawl at the same time if everyone comes. I can bring my Wii and a TV for a third setup depending on how many people show.

But ya lets plan for an all day smashfest on saturday, sound good to you guys? starting at like 1 or 2? only of course if moogle is available, then we might have to try somehwere else.
lol, i do the same thing. playing smash is like stepping into a time machine for 5 minutes and upon stepping out, 12 hours have passed. we actually play more brawl than melee, but it's really whoever's around at the time, or what mood strikes.

i'm definitely down for an all day/all nighter, saint *wink wink* Will, you can come too:p
Well i thought it was funny :dizzy:
so did we, saint. it's okay. *pats head*

j/k brah.:grin:

Midguy

Smash Cadet
This is totally not relevant in the least bit but I just say Iron Man and I was amazing. If you plan to go see it stay after everything. You will get the most amazing surprise ever. This is if you like Samuel L Jackson!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

I love Sam, but I didn't stick around after the credits :urg:

What'd I miss?

P.S. - Yeah, Iron Man was awesome.

P.P.S. - Everyone loves Samuel L. Jackson

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Moogle, dont worry about this coming weekend cause im just about done with smash cause i dont play it anymore. Ive gotten so bored with it cause i have no one to play. Ive been playing GTA and Halo and other games alot more then i play anything else now a days, hell i play Mario Kart more then smash. Its just if i had more locals to play with and such then i wouldnt be saying this... so anyways dont worry about the tourny in Memphis cause i prob wont be going.

Although if you do decide to go and dont want to go alone or anything like that i can still go, it would give me something to do and might change my mind about smash. Although i dout it because once i get back i wont have anyone to play again.

Sensai

Smash Master
Wait...this WASN''T a Fumi appreciation thread? When?

But jeah, she's amazing. That Yoshi's gotta be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. That one match vs Nessby is pretty much epic.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, Fumi's really good. Bloshi's Yoshi (giggle) was scary enough, but man.... >_>;

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
You missed Sam as Nick Furry. Inviting Tony into the Avengers! Yeah thats right an Avengers movie! You should have stayed it was way over dramatic just like how Sam always dose everything. Even more over dramatic then when he get eaten in deep blue sea.

j00t

Smash Champion
Andy, I must of done really well on that Calculus B final, because I passed the course! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thanks a lot man. You're a great friend, and an awesome teacher to boot ;D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Fumi's so good that she almost tricked me into thinking I wanted to play Yoshi.
After one training mode though that changed.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I may not be able to "combo" or "KO opponents" or "win" with Yoshi, but I can waveland and djc around stages in a sexy looking manner. That's good enough for me.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Andy, I must of done really well on that Calculus B final, because I passed the course! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thanks a lot man. You're a great friend, and an awesome teacher to boot ;D
and i passed Financing!! i'm so happy.
That seriously pisses me off, Acid Burn. What in the ****.
yeah dude, seriously. that wasn't cool. you could have left well enough alone when you said to stay after the credits.

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
I could have. but its not like you wouldn't have heard about it about 20 min from now when your roommate walks in and tells you all about it, and if you don't have a roommate then your friend would have told you anyway. Thanks coach it is the internet. You didn't have to read the whole post.

j00t

Smash Champion
I may not be able to "combo" or "KO opponents" or "win" with Yoshi, but I can waveland and djc around stages in a sexy looking manner. That's good enough for me.
Oh yeahs? Well I can do reverse waveshine dancing etc. etc. with Fox. I don't see Yoshi SHINING!!!!

EDIT: Multishining is for n00bs.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
I can't view YouTube at work, but this will be my placeholder for Fumi vid reactions.

Munkus, I think I found the cause of our online problems. It's most likely on my end, as this started happening after I added two SWF folks:

Error Code: 91010
Our experience has shown that this error message is typically caused by issues with your Friends Roster. Have you added someone new to your friend roster just before the problem occurred?

What to do:
Check your Friends Roster for any duplicate Friend Codes. Delete any duplicate Friend Codes and test the connection again.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I could have. but its not like you wouldn't have heard about it about 20 min from now when your roommate walks in and tells you all about it, and if you don't have a roommate then your friend would have told you anyway. Thanks coach it is the internet. You didn't have to read the whole post.
You are ****ing ********. There is no other explanation. You are an idiot of the highest caliber. My God.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Really though, if you think "Hurr hurr this is the internet" is a valid excuse for being socially deficient, you're probably mentally incapable of understanding what I'm trying to say here.

Top Bottom