• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
You are ****ing ********. There is no other explanation. You are an idiot of the highest caliber. My God.
It's okay, Will. Robert Downey Jr.'s best movie to date was First Born, with Peter Weller.

Oh, and if you're looking for some Sam Jackson cheese, be sure not to miss Lakeview Terrace. The trailer was unintentional comic gold.

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
What the hell are you even talking about? Did acid burn spoil a movie or something?

If so, why is munkus getting so butthurt about it?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
he spoiled the end to iron man

you may be familiar with it

as it came out friday

coach

Smash Apprentice
socially open cryptography indigo anus loopy lul year deadly edification fixation interplanetary country if entrails necessary tricycle.

Midguy

Smash Cadet
You are ****ing ********. There is no other explanation. You are an idiot of the highest caliber. My God.
Don't be too mad at him. He was responding to my request to tell me what I missed, so if its anyone's fault its mine. I should have been more aware that more people hadn't seen it yet, so I apologize for asking him to tell me what happened after the credits rolled.

For what its worth Munkus, the movie is full of win and the movie will in no way be ruined by that small piece of info that he revealed. I still understand your fustration and I apologize.

Midguy

Smash Cadet
I essentially have two more free weekends in Alabama before I move. Any tournaments going on in the next couple of weekends that anyone is going to? Otherwise, I may come up to Huntsville this Saturday or next if ya'll are getting together.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lulz omg he totally ruined another piece of Hollywood halfass that spent more money on special effects than attempting to hire an actor who's career didn't die ten years ago its a DISASTER

also lul @ "spoiling" something that is common knowledge to anyone who has ever picked up a comic book

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Really janitor?

Really?

This is mind-numbing. Has everyone but me, midguy, and shannon taken crazy pills? What in the flying ****, gents

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well he didn't ruin the ending, he ruined a fairly insignificant extra surprise that occurs after the credits, the contents of which, A. you probably already know about, considering you know anything about iron man
B. will probably be just as cool if you watched it anyway
also you're being pretty mean

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Like hell I am, that's a fairly significant surprise whether or not you yourself are surprised by it. Everyone I have talked to about the movie so far has told me to stay after the credits, that something super awesome happens. That they cheered at the **** screen. Having that part ruined is pretty lame. Ya don't get to piss in my cheerios then complain about the *****in.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Robert Downey Jr. did not die 10 years ago. Case in point Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I can't wait to see this movie. You know what I read poets spoiler post and have already forgotten what was said.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Robert Downey Jr. did not die 10 years ago. Case in point Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I can't wait to see this movie. You know what I read poets spoiler post and have already forgotten what was said.
Lol i read it and also have forgotten what it said. lolz, Joot grats on Cal B. I'm retaking Cal A over the summer, and its not a morning class this time zzz.

Moogle if i have any questions about math, i know to give you a call now. i think i'll really come to appreciate you even more now than i already do, and i'll actually pass a math class if i ever miss as many days as i did of cal A. >.<

Midguy

Smash Cadet
Robert Downey Jr.'s career went to **** a while ago, but I'm sure this one is gonna bring him back. He was never a bad actor, he just ****ed himself up with the drug addiction and that's what everyone remembers him for. From what I understand, he's got like 3 or 4 more movies coming out in the next year as well as a sequel to Iron Man that they've already locked him down for.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Socially deficient, indeed.

You were such a P.Y.T.
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C.
That's how you make it right

Majist

Smash Journeyman
well he didn't ruin the ending, he ruined a fairly insignificant extra surprise that occurs after the credits, the contents of which, A. you probably already know about, considering you know anything about iron man
B. will probably be just as cool if you watched it anyway
also you're being pretty mean
will, you said yourself that Nick Fury's character is based off of Sam Jackson. who the hell else would they get to play the part? i'm all about keeping things spoiler-free, but now you're blowing this out of proportion. Deal with it, man. There's no sense in getting so mad over something like this. You're just going to antagonize everyone. Midguy already said he was sorry, so drop it. There's nothing you can do about it.

We can still cheer at the facking screen when we see it. I understand your frustration as well, for now not being able to be completely blown away by the surprise. I also know what many here do not--that you have picked up many comic books and know these stories like the back of your hand. So, naturally you'd be upset, but you know.....

...you spoiled a little something for Brandon a long time ago :| (which i think is a worse spoiler than what Poet said)

We're not all perfect. Forgive and forget.

now, let's keep talking about Fumi and how hot she could possibly be:grin:

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Shannon, brandon still brings that up, 10 years later. And yeah, the first spoiler I inferred that Nick Fury would appear at some point, but I had no idea what context. And what, I'm not allowed to respond to T1 here? Psh, if ya'll really wanted to drop it, you'd stop bringing it back up and popping in your own 2cents!

EDIT: And Ultimate Nick Fury was based off of Sam Jackson. Nick Fury from the regular Marvel Universe has been around since at least the 60s.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Shannon, brandon still brings that up, 10 years later. And yeah, the first spoiler I inferred that Nick Fury would appear at some point, but I had no idea what context. And what, I'm not allowed to respond to T1 here? Psh, if ya'll really wanted to drop it, you'd stop bringing it back up and popping in your own 2cents!

EDIT: And Ultimate Nick Fury was based off of Sam Jackson. Nick Fury from the regular Marvel Universe has been around since at least the 60s.
lol, i know he does. he just gives you a hard time.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
More importantly, does Brawl NEED a tier list? I think not.

Raggy, I wanna play you again man. We gotta get some friendlies in at the tourney :D
I want to play you ahain to i enjoyed our last friendlies. U going to the tourney in GA, ill be there

ragnarock

Smash Lord
More importantly, does Brawl NEED a tier list? I think not.

Raggy, I wanna play you again man. We gotta get some friendlies in at the tourney :D
I want to play you again to, i enjoyed our last friendlies. U going to the tourney in GA, ill be there

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
There is a general consensus that some characters are better than others, but there is no tier list.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Who is all going to the ga tourney, and who has housing if you have is there anyway the smasher you housing with have space for two others.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Any of you guys coming to Lance's tournament this weekend? I know I promised Moogle and other AL people housing either for this tournament or the one on May31st.

moogle

Smash Ace
I still don't know. I'm probably going to a friend's graduation Friday evening.... then Mother's Day is on Sunday. Though my interest in Brawl has risen in the last week or two (probably cause I've quit WoW ;)).

Yeah, I'm not good at deciding.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
we got it and it wasn't funny.
I've quit WoW ;)
that's the best thing i've heard all week on this thread. we need another saturday smashfest.
Yeah, i've noticed a pique of Brawl interest from the residents of Coach Moogle House, aka Cash Money Manor. Must be allergy season or something.

I'm glad you quit WoW, man. Memorpergers give me the willies.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...punctuation/2831-Zero-Punctuation-The-Witcher
that was awesome. It wouldn't have been nearly as funny if the guy didn't have a British accent. Wonder if he could talk that fast in real life without taking a breath?

Top Bottom