• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol what forum is that? that's ridiculous.

brawl sux

play melee

etc.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
The Penny Arcade forums, which I help moderate.

It used to be that I had a 10 second post-timer there, but they changed it to be only applicable in the forums which I moderate (I have taken a hiatus from moderating the MMO forum because it is too demanding atm while I am in law school).

Janitor, where the heck is that from? That's pretty **** clever if you came up with it.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well i made it up, but the there is a pimp my ride meme floating around from which I stole the format

other good ones
SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE DRINKING, SO WE PUT A BAR IN YOUR CAR SO YOU CAN DRINK WHILE YOU DRIVE.

SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKED DRAGON BALL Z, SO STAY TUNED FOR NEXT TIME WHEN WE REVEAL WHAT WE PUT IN YOUR CAR.

SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE SARAH PALIN, SO WE PUT ALASKA IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA WHILE YOU DRIVE.

SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE GLOVES, SO WE PUTS SOME GLOVES IN YOUR GLOVE COMPARTMENT.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
btw I'm still too sick to go saturday. :[ Just bedridden and typing under the covers.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
So I played the wolf (Slepten) from the combo video Will posted. Got 2 stocked 4/5 matches we had. xD Will's crewmates are tough.
lol, well good fight aurora. Sleps is probably the strongest in our crew.

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
lol, well good fight aura. Sleps is probably the strongest in our crew.
Hmm probably playing with everyone from BoV weekly may help me get awesome quicker lol. Anyway Will you're in some Neoseeker tourny, check that out.
Oh and to make sure you're familiar with me.I'm not some random person who knows you if you're wondering. xD My brother and I played you at Gamebox 4.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Ok, cool. Was this in pools?

And I'm probably going to screw around with DK like I usually do for online tournaments.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
So I played the wolf (Slepten) from the combo video Will posted. Got 2 stocked 4/5 matches we had. xD Will's crewmates are tough.
Lol you played a Wolf online using Ike.

Seriously though, every experience I've had fighting half intellegent Wolf's online results in a 2 stock, and even vice versa for when I use Wolf.
Wolf is way better online than many other character, in fact he could be the character who recieves the biggest bonus from online play. On top of that Wolf just naturally shut down Ike very hard, 2 stocks are almost inevitable.

Top Bottom