• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I just spent a good hour entering everyones' friend codes into my Wii now that I have the power of the Internet. I expect everyone to return the favor!

Duch
5069-3692-4267

I plan on playing a lot over the summer, but enjoy me while you have me. The moment the school year hits, I'm outta here!

Edit: Also, T1J's and Loki's brawl codes are the same on the front page. I litterally sat here for a half-an-hour trying to figure out why my Wii wouldn't take it!
heehee. your tag is duch. giggle. *ahem* i've added you:grin:

@Kalm: you owe me some matches, man! you totally stood me up yesterday. i thought we really had something together. you know what? forget it! i don't need you! go ahead with that bimbo you were with! i HATE you!!

...call me!!! i love you!!!!:cry:

EDIT: welcome to the boards Wine.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Wine, welcome to the boards!

Duchock, I look forward to playing you online. I really like Ness in this game; he's so fun to play. Ness dittos!

I will be brawling online this evening, so keep those instant messenger clients running.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
It is at a game place not my house so it takes $5 to get in the place regardless of the tournament. The $50 is my own money that I'm putting up.
You'd probably get more of a turnout then with a door fee and an entry fee then.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Okay, I just spent a good hour entering everyones' friend codes into my Wii now that I have the power of the Internet. I expect everyone to return the favor!

Duch
5069-3692-4267

I plan on playing a lot over the summer, but enjoy me while you have me. The moment the school year hits, I'm outta here!

Edit: Also, T1J's and Loki's brawl codes are the same on the front page. I litterally sat here for a half-an-hour trying to figure out why my Wii wouldn't take it!
that's because we were roomates.
but i've moved out now and will update my wii code as soon as i, well, get a wii

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
i play Halo 3, but only because it's my girlfriend's favorite game. She will tear you up. I'm terrible at shooters unless they are of the 2-D variety.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
@Kalm: you owe me some matches, man! you totally stood me up yesterday. i thought we really had something together. you know what? forget it! i don't need you! go ahead with that bimbo you were with! i HATE you!!

...call me!!! i love you!!!!:cry:

I'm sorry Majist. =(

I was waiting for you to join and after about 5 minutes of nothing was finally confronted by a very tough competitor. If it make you feel any better I was barely able to hold my own against him. His Brawl Nic was Rawr (very generic so I doubt anyone knows him). Anyways, I'll be sure not to snub you next time, I swear on Ike's friends.

And you know that guy is like in love with his friends or something,

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Wine- birmingham area ( pelham to be exact ) lucas/pikachu/link(s)/g&w
me and my buddy have been brawling and are looking for some more friendly games with some new ppl. hit me up on aim darkmatter1223 or gimme a text 205-215-6739. my real name is adam. peace
Pelham is moderately close to Hoover. Wouldn't mind playing at some point.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'm up for any local carnage I can get into. Emphasis on the local. The more local the better. I myself have 5-7 friends I can bring to any tournament anyways. Wouldn't be hard to make it a big thing.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
GeorgeThePlushie

I'm at work right now, though. I can call you when my shift ends if that's more convenient.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Instead of smashing yesterday, I spent most of that allotted time on the Nintendo forums trying to remedy a reoccuring error code of 86420. I ended up assigning my Wii a static IP and opening some ports on my router, which seemed to fix my problem.

Good games, JWT and Kalm.

Sensai

Smash Master
Munkus: I really love all the random **** you bring to this thread. It's so funny. But at the same time...I hate what it represents: the fact that this thread is almost always...spammy. But fun. So, I'll take some spam and fun, please.

Kalm: Welcome to the boards. Undoubtedly, you'll find all the challenge you need here.

@ everyone: I ****in' hate Brawl.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
You should see the stuff I don't post here ;o

I only bring the cream of the crop! And this thread isn't that spammy, it's mainly on topic.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Thanks Sk8T you too. I too had to reconfigure my.... everything.... a couple weeks back. It seem the wonderful designers of the online system did a fantastic job.... at failing.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Huntsville people, we need to smash this Saturday, as i will be working on Thursday and i will be unable to attend smash that night.

@munkus: I guess mach tornado was the only B move i was referring to :p, either way your metaknight is crazy and i will have fun attempting to beat it.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Mach tornado has varying priority, actually. It doesn't have a ton at its base, but if it lifts up (when I press B) it gains priority. So you have options: stay low and force me to waste priority, or attack from above the funnel. Keep in mind that most disjointed hitboxes will just go through the **** thing.

I prefer to use the tornado to punisher roll/dodge spammers and liberally in teams.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
also, if you saw the iron man movie and want some more background on stane and the ironmonger, look no further than: http://the-isb.blogspot.com/2006/03/badass-panels-volume-6-iron-man-200.html
speaking of "on topic"...

soooo i finally beat windwaker today and then took a 5 1/2 hour nap:dizzy:
windwaker's amazing. finding all those triforce maps and paying 398 rupees apiece to have them deciphered, and THEN finding the shards themselves was extremely annoying, but the end makes it so worth it. that's one epic final battle. now i can focus on Brawl if i ever actually feel like it....ugh.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
And focus on losing to me, correct?

xD

*ahem*
Anyways, Munkus, since you seem to be liberally random and people say you're good we should fight. I'll add you if I read your acceptance of my challenge. I use MK too but personally I wouldn't say hes my fav at the moment. Though he is in my A TEAM for sure. Right now im leaning more toward DK and Ike, but I feel confident in beating a MK anyways since I know so much about him and use him a lot to begin with.

Also, I like kittens, they go good in soup!

EDIT: Oh yeah wanted to mention this without double posting. Anyone else having a terrible problem with the friend finder? Like "completely ruin the entire forum and force you to restart your browser" problems?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
You online right now?

Cause I could fight a really, really quick game.

EDIT: I am pretty sure the time has passed at this moment.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Ok I'll add you both, sorry I missed you Munkus. I can't honestly say I look forward to fighting you though JWT, if you main Wario.

Wario is an evil, evil little man. With an evil, evil air game.

EDIT: Is there really an Athens in Alabama?

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Huntsville is quite the drive for me too. Looks like a good 5 or 6 hours from Ozark im sure. That small distance is still perfect distance for online brawling, but I would have to compromise meeting in montgomery or something for a tourny.

(Re posting due to much needed help.)
Oh yeah wanted to mention this without double posting. Anyone else having a terrible problem with the friend finder? Like "completely ruin the entire forum and force you to restart your browser" problems?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Guys I'm going to work more on my (Brawl) Peach. She's vastly underplayed and a decent character, she's probably my fifth or sixth best

Top Bottom