• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
stony plain, huh. ill visit you one day if i happen to stumble across over there.

but yeah do me a favour if you happen to have a chance play fiji and aresenal, cause i know you'll have ggs there. since your not playing me you can at least play my best friends yo!

p.s <3 luke

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I say northside gets together for more smash(Lots more northside people now), then we can be active like southside

NORmonton

vs

SOUmonton LOL

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
stony plain, huh. ill visit you one day if i happen to stumble across over there.

but yeah do me a favour if you happen to have a chance play fiji and aresenal, cause i know you'll have ggs there. since your not playing me you can at least play my best friends yo!

p.s <3 luke
Yeah definitely lol
No idea how you'd end up here, but you never know lmao

Are you not coming to this one? D;
I'll play those two for sure though. I hear one of them plays Zelda. I must face him with mine D:<

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Calgary is easier to navigate than Edmonton, based on layout IMO. But any unfamiliar city will always be hard durp.

Calgary is just calgary cause 80% of the actual city is south side.

edit: Zelda is one of my favourite chars in brawl.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Yeah definitely lol
No idea how you'd end up here, but you never know lmao

Are you not coming to this one? D;
I'll play those two for sure though. I hear one of them plays Zelda. I must face him with mine D:<
You owe me an offline match first though >=D

Limeee

Smash Champion
**** can someone teach me to play melee? i was just gonna start playing again with my brother and i can't find the disc grrrr

and even if i do i can't play half the stages because they are locked or crash the game

=(

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
How could people treat melee so poorly.

I already use my brawl as a frisbee (no joke, I lost it for a while cause levi didnt catch it.)

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
i use my melee disk as a drink coaster, no jokes.

edit1: Frio wtf was with that link. so friggin funny.
edit2: i found out what i want to be for Halloween. who wants to be S? i'll be N >.>

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
We're probably worse than japan, just we don't actually have the guts to do it.

So is anyone willing to pick me up from sid's on saturday to go to SOI kawaii?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Well, assuming you text people ever, my number is 403-803-6765

So if you need to get a hold of me, you can text

Still accepting offers, if anyone nearby sids is going up anyways

T-block

B2B TST
k so turns out i'm gonna bus home from school after the midterm, and saturday buses are lame.

so, i can definitely pick you up if you want, but we'll get there basically at 12:30, and might be a little late =( is sid coming too?

Top Bottom