• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High Results! 07/27/2013 - Maximum Height Acheived!

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
As this was my first tournament, I'm personally satisfied with where I placed. I still want to stick to low tier and try to improve with Mario. Oh and I placed 3rd in Snowboard Kids 2 not 4th. This is Charles btw.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
~ Music Man's
Shoutouts ~

Brawl:

Ally: Good seeing you again. But didn't get the pleasure to get bodied by you play you this time. Amazing as always. But don't let Chris beat your randoms. :denzel:

LOE1: The legend has reached astonishing new grounds. But you're still gonna be more famous for the rap video I make of you.

Zinoto: An unfamiliar position. I hope this refreshes your drive and you come back even stronger. Also your PM skills are becoming almost on par with Brawl.

Ori_bro: ggs in pools. I love how I barely avoided the SD just to get back and find a way to SD right after. lol Great job on beating SK. Oh and the carpool was top tier. 10/10 would do again.

Stewy: Mad respect for muscling out that win on Obliv. You look poised to make that next step.

Sparta Kick: y u ruin LOE1 rivalry re-match by dipping right before?? But you got so close to beating Zinoto. Impressive.

Oblivion: Not enough :snake: ... Oh and car ride was fun. New PR's comin up. I'm lookin for you.

WTP: Now this placing's more like it. Nice job pullin out that hard counter on Carls to fulfill the PURE MICHIGAN prophecy.

MX: Needs more Yoshi, pls. Good seeing you again. And GGs. I know all about the grind of trying to be serious with doing music. You can step back from it for a bit, just always make sure you find a way back to it.

Twig: Very nice set. Now I know to look out for that tire combo.

Soulpech: GGs in pools, PM dubs set was some serious ****ing funny ****. Stahp resting pls. (Special Shoutout at the end)

Charles: GGs, good to meet you and very nice for first tourney.

Shadow the Past: Finally actually met you lol. We'll play more next time.

~

Project M:

Carls: You're seriously good at P:M man. Fun games.

Juu: I'm really diggin that Link you got now. Really close on Ally man. :ganon laugh:

Falcon's Fist: GGs man.

Maestro: ...9th. wat.

JTsm: Please use this as fuel and come back with vengeance. You're my fav practice partner. <3 Oh and teaming was fun. :flex:

AlfaStryke: Get bodied by those hot wings. Also GGs. Fun set. Dig that Lucario.

Everyone I played in dubs: all real fun games guys.

~

Special TO shoutout to Soulpech: Wow man, you did a seriously great job hosting your first tourney. Best tourney experience I've had since I joined. And housing was gdlk. Just gotta make sure I go to bed earlier next time to get a quieter spot.

Shoutouts to Mike and Ike.
Shoutouts to Top Tier car pools.
Shoutouts to singing Disney music.
Shoutouts to LOE1's soon to be famous Rap career.
Shoutouts to prophecies being fulfilled.

The Maestro will return!

/dip.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Shoutouts at 2 am time!

First off, thank you SoulPech for doing this tournament and what not.
Thanks to Juu as well for TO'ing P:M so smoothly

P:M Singles:
5: Freeze :dk2: Really good DK, couldn't manage to take a win off you. Should have tried my Charizard against you but I felt my Ivy could take a W.

2: Zinoto ($55.00) :mario2: Man I couldn't do anything game 1 to you, though I feel like game 2 I improved on you, but still nothing close to a victory. Great Mario.

9: Maestro :ike::fox: Enjoyed our matches, I've praticed the Fox match-up a little bit, but you've got a good Fox on your hands. GG's

17: Gifts :sheik: Nice Shiek, had lots of fun in our matches. GG's

I know I played another Sheik player, however I have the misfortune of forgetting your tag, GG's, you were really fun to play and I hope we can do it again.

Friendlies/Other:

Shenanagans Had some good Ivy dittos and general fun times (Dat Ganon challenge). We need to have more pokemon battles, and we need to finish our doubles set.

Juushichi Thanks again for TO'ing P:M so well. Those Falcon doubles we had were filled with knees and sexy combos. Like I told Shenanagans, we need to finish our doubles set.

JT5565 & DB Sammy Congrats on you guys doing so well in doubles, as well as making money.
JT, stop being so butthurt though about Sonic, you made it work by pulling off the sonic adventure 2 combo, and stop playing Sammy in tournament.

Sammy, you need to stop playing JT in tournament. Also you never joined us for F-Zero and our other party fairs so I am disappointed in you.

MX: Good seeing you again, though I call unfair advantage in Snowboard kids (even though I wasn't in your round lol) We need to play smash again so I can show you how much I've improved. We need to hang out in general.

To the Pink Squirtle that played against my Purple Ivy one match: I never got a chance to catch your name so I will refer you as Pink Squirtle until otherwise. Your Squirtle was pretty slippery and great to play against. I kept making the mistake of throwing out razor leafs as you were doing your side-b, then I remembered you go right though projectiles while doing that. I'm sorry if I went overboard blasting you with a Solarbeam how I did, you were just in the perfect setup for one.

:charizard: :ivysaur::falcon:
I would like to clarify I used more Charizard then Ivysaur in this tournament, and never actually broke out my Falcon in tournament as well.

I may do more shoutouts if I happen to rememeber anything, but for now, I'm off.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1: Ally ($180.00) :metaknight::snake: - As always Elliot it was awesome chilling with you and what not. I see you are scared of playing me in P:M :denzel: Thanks a bunch for the practice and the tips, it honestly really helped and I feel like I would have done so much worse if you weren't there (even though I did kinda bad comparatively.) When do you leave for Canada? We should do a smashfest at Dan's house before you leave if he is cool with that.
2: LOE1 ($90.00) :wario: - Good stuff Chris. You have seriously came so far, it really shows what hard work and dedication can do to a player (wish you could share some of that with me, LOL.) And yes, we should play, I need help with the Wario mu ;-;
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy:- Julian, it was awesome seeing you again! It has been so long. We should play next time though. Our P:M friendliest at the tourny where interrupted, I didn't want to body you too hard so I am glad we stopped.
4: FF Ori_Bro :olimar: :metaknight: - Good stuff Kalle. Our P:M set was so dumb haha. I chocked so hard game 3 :s. GG's though!
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy :popo: :metaknight: - THE LORD OF ALL RNG'S LORD STEWY SHOWS NO MERCY. Good stuff though Ian, i enjoyed watching all of your matches. Idk why I was playing so bad against you the night before. Thanks for the practice and advice though! Keep hosting them smashfests and I'll keep showing up. I really do need to improve.
5: Sparta Kick :metaknight: :snake: - YAMCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. LOL GG's though. It was fun playing you in both P:M and brawl. Thanks for the advice and the games. Like I said to Elliot, if it weren't for you I would have done so much worse.
7: Oblivion :metaknight: :snake: - It was awesome and I really enjoyed teaming with you Alan, once I shake off some more rust with my mk we should attempt to team again.
7: WTP :metaknight: :sheik: :dedede: :falco: - Ugh our pools set was so dumb haha. I think we both sd'd a total of 5 times during the set. GG's though, was fun playing you in P:M also.
9: MX :fox: :sonic: :kirby2: :mario2: :rob: :link2: :falcon: :wolf: - Fun games MX, honestly I probably should have went marth against you but idk if it would have changed the result.
9: Twig :wario: - GG's, don't worry about the dumb stuff that happens to me I learn to cope with it and learn from my mistakes.
9: SoulPech :wario: :jigglypuff: - Thanks for the housing and the tourny man. I really enjoyed the venue and hope you use it in future events!
9: Carls :fox: :peach: - GG's in pools. I felt like I played very well against you even though you 2-0'd me. Both games where close. Felt better than when you 2 stocked me both games at PS5(?)
13: JT556 :falcon: :sonic: - GG's in pools. I felt like I finally understood what I needed to do against sonic on my last stock game 3 and then you gimped me at mid percent :( haha good stuff though!
13: FF KSev :snake:- Nate, I appreciate the driving man. You are awesome. Your sets where very fun to watch to. You just need to not be as impatient!!!!!!
17: Ravemaster47 :ike: :zelda: :lucario:- Fun games in doubles! GG's
17: Maestro :zerosuitsamus: fun friendlies in P:M. Sorry I kinda went try hard mode in the morning. I needed something to wake me up :yeahboi:
17: Psychoace :metaknight:- Fun games in doubles! GG's
25: Shenanagans :popo: - GG's in tourny!
4: DRB Juushichi :link2: :gw: - I appreciate the compliments and really enjoyed playing you Juu. Maybe I should actually practice P:M and then I would possibly place better :denzel:
7: Falcon's Fist :ivysaur: :charizard: - GG's in our set. Ugh it felt so hard trying to get in against charizard ;-; I felt that i did a bad job trying to gimp your recovery also mostly because I have never played against charizard haha.
13: JTSM :snake:Fun friendlies, just keep practicing man. You have spirts of where you do great and then you play like you have down syndrome haha. Don't worry about it though, just shake off the loss and keep getting at it.
17: Gifts :sheik: - Free

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Soulpech, mannnn... I'm sad I had to work this weekend. Next tourney you host, I'd love to make it down if I'm off.

JTsm

Smash Master
1: Ally ($180.00) :metaknight: :snake: - looool fun friendlies. hope you get better man.
2: LOE1 ($90.00) :wario: - WARIO. CHA CHA CHA!!! The Legend Continues :denzel: Also, GL if you're going to SKTAR or w/e.
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy: - Bring it back! Just an off day is all.
4: FF Ori_Bro :olimar: :metaknight: - Whooaaaaaaaaaa too good man. O:
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy :popo: :metaknight: - Yooooooo I enjoyed watching your sets. So intenseee.
5: Sparta Kick :metaknight: :snake: - yoooooooo watch Zero's vids on how to beat Oli man. haha
7: Oblivion :metaknight: :snake: - Yoooo this man is going to take names.
7: WTP :metaknight: :sheik: :dedede: :falco: - y so good?
9: SoulPech :wario: :jigglypuff: - Yo this was an awesome tourney. I would deff go to more of these.
13: FF KSev :snake: - Snake baby!!! :snake: :snake: :snake: :denzel:
17: Psychoace :metaknight: - GG's dude. I almost had it! :zelda:
25: FF JTSM :zelda: - loooooooooooooooooooooooool

P:M Singles
1: Ally ($115.00) :ike: :falcon: - What's going on man? Losing your step on this game xD
2: Zinoto ($55.00) :mario2: - Soooo close. You'll get that mario on lock bby.
3: Carls ($20.00) :wario: - So frustrating to play you. lol. GG's.
4: DRB Juushichi :link2: :gw: - Yo thanks for the encouragement and I just started my 4 hour training session and I'll do more today. No more cry baby JTsm. xDD
5: SoulPech :jigglypuff: - I somewhat wanted to play you in tourney, but meh. Probably would have got bodied.
7: Falcon's Fist :ivysaur: :charizard:
7: JT556 :sonic: - GG's in our friendlies. Sonic still good.
9: FF Ori_Bro :ganondorf: - I know I shouldn't have lost to you, but you were the better player. GG's.
9: Maestro :ike: :fox: - It was fun teaming with you. I'll be coming back. I'll keep the sodium levels low next time. :denzel: Also, I see you improve every game. It's pretty scary and I would advise you to not stop practicing. lol
9: DBSammy :luigi2: :falco: - Extreme salt and I still think you didn't win. Just falco. GG's nonetheless.
13: JTSM :snake: - pingas
13: Shenanagans :pikachu2: - You're a smart player and I would of thought you would get higher. GG's in our "set" and friendlies. xD
17: Gifts :sheik: - yeahhhhhhh I had an off day. Mainly because I didn't practice enough and forgot my meds. Depression is no joke. lol.

MYSTERY EVENT: Snowboards Kids 2 ( 12 people, but I put my own dollar in)

1. MX (10.00) - Slash - nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I wanted to win. ;~; sad faec.

LOE1

Smash Lord
oh, shoutouts to me timing our gifts and oblivion in doubles :yeahboi:

stewyian

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($180.00) :metaknight::snake: - easy money, sktar hype
2: LOE1 ($90.00) :wario: - good stuff getting second although noone will ever remember this tourney or what you did here, and you got the lucky during our set watch out next time scrub
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy:- ill body you eventually, close set though looking forward to sktar
4: FF Ori_Bro :olimar::metaknight: -
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy :popo::metaknight: - someone take the scrub night away from my name i only used him vs rob lmao that doesnt even count
5: Sparta Kick :metaknight::snake: - fun car ride down, your lucky i didnt play you
7: Oblivion :metaknight::snake: - close set, i feel we both ****ed up alot but next time i hope we both can play more solidly and have a true close set lmfao
7: WTP :metaknight::sheik::dedede::falco: - im the lucky one cuz i didnt play you

NO ONE AFTER THIS POINT MATTERS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL MICHIGAN TOP 8 WE CAME AND TOOK YO MONEY U MAD???

9: MX :fox::sonic::kirby2::mario2::rob::link2::falcon::wolf: - dat link man
9: Twig :wario: - i dont know who you are but ur lucky i dint play you
9: SoulPech :wario::jigglypuff: - thanks for housing, and teaming but your lucky i didnt play you
9: Carls :fox::peach: - your lucky i didnt play you
13: JT556 :falcon::sonic: - is this Jtsm alter ego or something lol, if this isnt jtsm i dont know you and your lucky i didnt play you
13: FF KSev :snake:- :denzel
17: Ravemaster47 :ike::zelda::lucario:- you sir, are lucky we didnt meet up in singles bracket
17: Maestro :zerosuitsamus: yoooooooooooooooooo
17: Psychoace :metaknight:- yooooooooooo fun set in singles u learned quick man i could see you owning scrubs like loe1 some day
25: Shenanagans :popo: - play a different character kid
gifts: i dont know what place u got cuz i copy pasted ur shoutouts and theres no other shoutouts on this page so i just put ur ass down here its not cuz i hate you or anything but fun carpool down, those trips in dubs op, keep up the work man and soon enough ull b boppin scrubs like loe1 or ksev

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
wait, what happened w/ you and that hotel?
After I had already left for the tournament he messaged me on Facebook (which I can't check during the day) saying he had to back out of housing me, so after I had already driven nearly an hour and was able to check Facebook, I decided I'd have to spend the night in a hotel/borderline motel rather than drive another 2 hours home.

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
GGs everybody. This tourney was a lot of fun and definitely worth the drive, even the two hours we were stuck in traffic. :D
Also, sorry I missed doubles KSev, I was really looking forward to it.

stewyian

Smash Ace
shoutouts i forgeted
shadow the past - fun set in pools, rob too stronk, u got potential man
adam - fun set in pools thanks for comin out
ori breah - good **** beatin sk and takin 4th, ull get loe1 at some point, ur braket was freeeeeeeeeee prolly tho :denzel:

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman

Shoutouts

1: Ally ($180.00) :metaknight: :snake: - We should have played some matches. Next time. And work on that C. Falcon, Loe1's a scrub.
2: LOE1 ($90.00) :wario: - Congrats dude! Looks like your training is paying off.
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy: - You got em next time.
4: FF Ori_Bro :olimar: :metaknight: - Good job on 4th. Fun carpool, thanks.
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy :popo: :metaknight: - Fun set. No salt like last time, lol.
5: Sparta Kick :metaknight: :snake: - You'll get Zinoto next time. So close though!
7: Oblivion :metaknight: :snake: - Dat 7th place again...
7: WTP :metaknight: :sheik: :dedede: :falco: - Thanks for convincing me to go to this and helping me get there. I'm very glad I got to go.
9: MX :fox: :sonic: :kirby2: :mario2: :rob: :link2: :falcon: :wolf: - Why you sandbag so much? Your Fox bodied me lol.
9: Twig :wario: - Ggs, fun playing you. And yeah, nair OoS ***** Wario.
9: SoulPech :wario: :jigglypuff: - Thanks for the fun tourney and housing.
9: Carls :fox: :peach: - Didn't get to play :(
13: JT556 :falcon: :sonic: - Ggs
13: FF KSev :snake: - I thought for sure you had Stewy, good stuff though.
17: Gifts :marth: :metaknight: - Dubs were fun, thanks!
17: Ravemaster47 :ike: :zelda: :lucario: - Ggs. Stick with Lucario, definitely your better char.
17: Maestro :zerosuitsamus: - Fun chilling with you.
17: Psychoace :metaknight: - Fun dubs set.
17: Shadow The Past :wolf: :gw: :rob: :marth: - Yeah that would have been dumb if we had to play again lol, but we should get some friendlies in next time.
25: Shenanagans :popo: - Ggs in pools.
25: FF JTSM :zelda: - Yooooo I think some more chars belong next to your name lololol

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I didn't have my laptop with me, but I'll get them up when I get home to Texas. On my way he now. So expect them up within the next week or so.

SFrogg

Smash Rookie
This was my first tournament and I had a lot of fun. Shoutouts to the people I was fortunate enough to meet. I played green sheik and my friend Fjolnir played pink squirtle.

Soulpech: for being so chill and telling me and Fjol (the pink squirtle) about the fight nights on wednesdays. We are definitely interested. Fjol says he wants you to 3 stock him some more.

Chauncey: for being patient with two new players who didn't really know how this stuff usually works.

Shenanagans: I had a lot of fun talking to you. Fjolnir really enjoyed playing you and wants to play you again, as do I. And I hope we get to play you in melee sometime.

Ori_Bro: ggs. If I ever play you again, which I hope I do, you won't win so easily.

Falcon's Fist: I was the other Sheik, and you beat me pretty bad. It was fun, though. My friend Fjolnir was the pink squirtle and that solarbeam was hilarious. Definitely do that again if we play you again. I hope we do.

Freeze: You were really good, and every match I played with you was a blast. We almost had you that once in doubles, too.

Freeze's friend: I forget your name but you were really chill too.

Other guy I played a bunch of friendlies with: That was fun. I liked your Zelda.

Squirtle guy: I played you once and then got Fjol to play you in squirtle dittos. He says you should shellshift more, whatever that means.

The other team we played in doubles: Those were tight games, especially that first one.

Ally: I didn't talk to you but watching you play was cool. Fjol says you were really chill and that it was cool being in a room with a guy who won apex.

The Falco who bodied Fjolnir: I heard you bodied Fjolnir.

Fjolnir: My training partner. Thanks for driving me, bro. And I think more people should know that I beat you in our money match.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Let me know if anyone has left something at my house. I'm doing a full clean of my house, so I'll post what I find back on here.

also, I'm missing my bag w/ some controllers and wii inside. Let me know if someone may have picked it up by mistake.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Soulpech: for being so chill and telling me and Fjol (the pink squirtle) about the fight nights on wednesdays. We are definitely interested. Fjol says he wants you to 3 stock him some more.
Double post for justice: You guys are welcome to come down anytime. We also host smashfests on the weekends too, but it's usually at someone's house. You can find our social thread here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/columbus-oh-social-and-smashfest-thread.325591/
We also have some facebook groups I can add you on, but I'm at work for a couple hours, so i'll mesage that later.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
In terms of that, I can handle that stuff. But yeah, if you post in the Social I/Soul Pech can hook you up with info and more.

I'll try to do my own shoutouts today.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($180.00) come to whobo so we can falcon ditto
2: LOE1 ($90.00) Lemme warm my falcon up on you sometime and I could probably take ya ;)
3: Zinoto ($30.00) fun doubles man, I'm ready for your naners.
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy Thanks for the climber tips.
7: Oblivion fell apart there in doubles, but thanks for helping us get stronger.
7: WTP choked in pools there lol doubles was fun though.
9: SoulPech Thanks for hosting dude
13: Cam Awesome falcon dude, those dittos were fun 1 fp > 5 knees though lol
13: JT556 If I knew you used falcon I would have challenged you to falcon dittos instead lol.
17: Gifts dubz hype!
25: FF JTSM Never again lol I hate zelda so much.

Shoutouts to midwest character diversity holy **** lol

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Anti shoutouts to Ori for no shoutouts </3

This is probably the most fun I have ever had at a tourney. Funny part being that I almost didn't go.
The reason I did not play :yoshi2: is because I just didn't want the stress of the "OMG I NEED TO WIN" mindset. It puts too much pressure on myself and too much stress on the brain. Which ultimately screws up my anxiety.
With that being said, I wouldn't say that I sandbagged, but I just wanted to play without the stress of the super competitive mindset and just have some fun. It's weird how I still did pretty good despite not goin' completely ham with the dino.

Not only did I play better and faaaaar more relaxed, I had LOADS of fun doing it too. Which...In the end, is what it should always be about. Always.
This is the first tourney, where I didn't feel salty about losing in the slightest. I was like..dying the whole time on the inside. Especially Stewy's reaction to my :link2: lmao
Not to say that I never had fun at previous tournies, but aside from getting to see all the cool familiar faces again, it allowed me to enjoy this event a LOT more than the previous tournies I've been to.

and to top it off....

FREAKING SNOWBOARD KIDS 2 OMGGGGGGG
This mystery event made a great day an even better day as I almost **** a huge brick the size of my fan when it was unveiled as the event. This is literally my favorite game ever. SoulPech is the absolute manliest person ever for hosting this event. As well as for Snowboard Kids 2. I'm really glad I made the decision to go. lol

Just F.Y.I though, the closest I really came to going "tryhard" is anytime I was using :fox: huehue

I'll do specific shoutouts verrrry soon.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Anti shoutouts to Ori for no shoutouts </3

This is probably the most fun I have ever had at a tourney. Funny part being that I almost didn't go.
The reason I did not play :yoshi2: is because I just didn't want the stress of the "OMG I NEED TO WIN" mindset. It puts too much pressure on myself and too much stress on the brain. Which ultimately screws up my anxiety.
With that being said, I wouldn't say that I sandbagged, but I just wanted to play without the stress of the super competitive mindset and just have some fun. It's weird how I still did pretty good despite not goin' completely ham with the dino.

Not only did I play better and faaaaar more relaxed, I had LOADS of fun doing it too. Which...In the end, is what it should always be about. Always.
This is the first tourney, where I didn't feel salty about losing in the slightest. I was like..dying the whole time on the inside. Especially Stewy's reaction to my :link2: lmao
Not to say that I never had fun at previous tournies, but aside from getting to see all the cool familiar faces again, it allowed me to enjoy this event a LOT more than
and to top it off....

Just F.Y.I though, the closest I really came to going "tryhard" is anytime I was using :fox: huehue

I'll do specific shoutouts verrrry soon.
i know kinda what u mean i dislike playing ics cuz i feel i have to win and get salty if i lose, when i play mk or just ddd i feel much less pressure on me

MX778

Smash Journeyman
i know kinda what u mean i dislike playing ics cuz i feel i have to win and get salty if i lose, when i play mk or just ddd i feel much less pressure on me

Yeah man, it feels very, very liberating. Not to mention that the competitive mindset I mentioned in my above post reeeeeeaally drains you over time. I would so recommend people to do that same thing at points. As I didn't really care about winning or placing, but it was super fun.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I had no effin clue you went to this. I dont think I ever personaly met you but dang...
lol! We talked a little bit when you were eating panda express, and when we were watching Rescue. I'm not very good at introducing myself heh.

Oh! and you asked me if your cup smelled like hot chocolate bahahahahahah.

Jcwest2007

Smash Cadet
Brawl Singles - I used Diddy, and Pit to get my a** handed to me this time. At first I thought I was rusty, but every1s a lot better now. Now retreating into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber w/ tail between legs- to get brushed up on all smashes; when I re-emerge it should hopefully be a more competitive story.

Keep an Eye out for- King Blaze's Smash Up 2.

GREAT TOURNEY!!!

Top Bottom