• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High Results! 07/27/2013 - Maximum Height Acheived!

SoulPech

Smash Master
Brawl Doubles Results:

1: Ally + Spartakick ($96.00)
2: LOE1 + FFOri_bro ($48.00)
3: Zinoto + WTP ($16.00)
4: SoulPech + FF | RNG Lord Stewy
5: FF KSev + ShadowThePast
5: Oblivion + Gifts
7: Shenanagans + Alfastryke
7: PsychoAce + Ravemaster47

Brawl Singles Results:

1: Ally ($180.00) :metaknight: :snake:
2: LOE1 ($90.00) :wario:
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy:
4: FF Ori_Bro :olimar: :metaknight:
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy :popo: :metaknight:
5: Sparta Kick :metaknight: :snake:
7: Oblivion :metaknight: :snake:
7: WTP :metaknight: :sheik: :dedede: :falco:
9: MX :fox: :sonic: :kirby2: :mario2: :rob: :link2: :falcon: :wolf:
9: Twig :wario:
9: SoulPech :wario: :jigglypuff:
9: Carls :fox: :peach:
13: Cam :falcon:
13: Kryp :pit:
13: JT556 :falcon: :sonic:
13: FF KSev :snake:
17: Gifts :marth: :metaknight:
17: Ravemaster47 :ike: :zelda: :lucario:
17: Maestro :zerosuitsamus:
17: Charles :mario2: :kirby2:
17: Psychoace :metaknight:
17: DrillBit Sammy :luigi2:
17: Shadow The Past :wolf: :gw: :rob: :marth:
17: Ogie :pit:
25: Shenanagans :popo:
25: JcWest2007
25: AlfaStryke :metaknight:
25: FF JTSM :zelda:
25: Adam
25: A.M

P:M Doubles
1: Ally + Zinoto ($45.00)
2: Soul Pech + Carls ($25.00)
3: DBSammy + JT556 ($12.00)
4: Juu + Shen
5: Mike and Ike (JTSM + Maestro)
5: Team Jay (Freeze+???)
7: KingKit + VicetheLegend
7: Froggynir (SFrogg + Fjolnir)

P:M Singles
1: Ally ($115.00) :ike: :falcon:
2: Zinoto ($55.00) :mario2:
3: Carls ($20.00) :wario:
4: DRB Juushichi :link2: :gw:
5: Freeze :dk2:
5: SoulPech :jigglypuff:
7: Falcon's Fist :ivysaur: :charizard:
7: JT556 :sonic:
9: FF Ori_Bro :ganondorf:
9: Maestro :ike: :fox:
9: Fjolnir :squirtle:
9: DBSammy :luigi2: :falco:
13: JTSM :snake:
13: KingKitThe2nd :squirtle:
13: AlfaStryke :lucario: :lucas:
13: Shenanagans :pikachu2:
17: Gifts :sheik:
17: SFrogg :random:
17: ViceTheLegend :random:

MYSTERY EVENT: Snowboards Kids 2 ( 12 people, but I put my own dollar in)

1. MX (10.00) - Slash

2. WTP ( 3.00) - Damien

3. CHARLES- Coach the Penguin

4. FF JTSM- Coach the Penguin

------

Snowed out @ Round 2:

5. ALFASTRYKE- Coach / Slash

5. SHENANAGANS - Coach the Penguin

------
Snowed out @ Round 1:

DRILLBIT SAMMY- Damien

FALCON'S FIST - Damien

ORI BRO - Nancy

MARS - Jam

PSYCHOACE - Coach the Penguin

RAVEMASTER47 - Mr. Dog

Had a lot of fun hosting this tourney. It's my first event hosting, so please leave any positive/negative/improvement feedback.

Please help with Character heads as well.

Fun Facts:
  • Ended the tourney and cleaned up venue 2 hrs early.
  • Had 4 pens and recovered all 4 pens and their caps

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD ****ING **** LOE1 OMG SO ****ING GOOD TEACH ME SMASH HOLY ****ING **** LOE1 SO GOOD THE LEGEND CONTINUES.

GOOD ****ING **** MICHIGAN OMG SO ****ING GOOD MICHIGAN THE BEST HOLY ****.

SoulPech

Smash Master
When you have the Top players from Michigan come to an OH local with only 2 PR'd players, of course Michigan will do well lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
P:M Singles
1: Ally ($115.00) [Ike, Falcon]
2: Zinoto ($55.00) [Mario]
3: Carls ($20.00) [Wario]
4: DRB Juushichi [Link, Mr. Game and Watch]
5: Freeze [Donkey Kong]
5: SoulPech [Jigglypuff]
7: Falcon's Fist [Ivysaur, Captain Falcon]
7: JT556 [Sonic]
9: FF Ori_Bro [Ganondorf]
9: Maestro [Ike]
9: Fjolnir [Squirtle]
9: DBSammy [Luigi, Falco]
13: JTSM [Snake]
13: KingKitThe2nd [Squirtle[
13: AlfaStryke [Lucario, Lucas]
13: Shenanagans [Pikachu]
17: Gifts [Sheik]
17: SFrogg [???]
17: ViceTheLegend [???]

P:M Doubles
1: Ally + Zinoto ($45.00) [Ike+Mario]
2: Soul Pech + Carls ($25.00) [Jigglypuff+Wario]
3: DBSammy + JT556 ($12.00) [Luigi+Sonic]
4: Juu + Shen [Link/Peach+Pikachu]
5: Mike and Ike (JTSM + Maestro) [Snake+Ike]
5: Team Jay (Freeze+???) [Marth+Ganondorf]
7: KingKit + VicetheLegend [Squirtle+Jigglypuff]
7: Froggynir (SFrogg + Fjolnir) [???+???]

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Ah, PM wise:

I wanted to try a thinner stage list for both Singles and Doubles and prior to 2.6 that's what I came up with. I had a few stage changes that would encompass a 2.6 tournament in the future, but please give some feedback on things you liked or would change about the stages being used. Be as harsh as you need to.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Shoutout time for me.

Shout outs to soulpech for hosting a fun event and bodying me in the friendlies. You're better than Icecream.
Shouyouts to LOE1 for playing me in a few games. (Any tips?)
Shout outs to can for those amazing hype games. Wisgbwe could a live streamed it.
Shougouts to oblivion who went undefeated in our pool.
Shout outs to shadow for being a cool guy
Shougouts to yoshis island for being a ****.
That's about all I remember really. But if I left anyone out I'm sorry.

Also, shoutouts to everyone who saved replays on my system.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'm bad and I should feel bad. :p

But anyways, this was he best OH tourney I have ever gone to. Best parking, TOing, ruleset, results, food.

Also, I ****ing hate Juu <3333333333

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Shout outs!

Ally - Those bairs whenever I was on the ledge blew my mind.
LOE1 - I had to shake my booty in that first match because you were busy schooling me.
Oblivion - Out of shield nair from MK was ridiculous I need to learn how to avoid that.
Maestro - I don't play against ZSS so I was excited; Hype matches.
Gifts - Sorry about our second match it was jank.
DrillBit Sammy - Good stuff with Luigi, really put on the pressure.
Sparta Kick - Thanks for being awesome and playing some friendlies before we left.
Ravemaster - Your Lucario seemed legit if we're ever at the same event again I'll seek you out.
AlfaStryke - Friendlies in Project M was fun. I don't even know what was going on a lot of the time but those combos were nerve wracking XD
SoulPech - Hosting a cool tournament in a cool venue with that swag beard and Jigglypuff.
Twig - Biggest scrub ever.

If I missed anybody I talked to or played I'll swing by and edit.
Personally I enjoy a larger stage list in Brawl than this, but I usually have fun either way.

LOE1

Smash Lord
fun tourney, finally defeated zinoto! shoutouts laterrr

LOE1

Smash Lord
mx sandbagged sooo much this tourney lol. guess he didnt feel like trying

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Shoutouts when I feel like, but awesome job Colten. I will be down for AirBud 2: Getting Higher

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
This tourney was awesome.

I'm just kinda disappointed that this appears to be MI-dominated in results AND attendance within our own state. :|

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro's
Shoutouts~

Brawl
  • Ally - GGs in doubles, the sets were fun
  • LOE1 - thanks for teaming, I tried not to be heavy ;~; Also congrats on finally taking a set off of Julian!
  • Zinoto - Sets in doubles were intense, you'll bounce back at SKTAR
  • Ori - you done good kid.
  • SK - Thanks for an amazing set, not sure what clicked game 2 and 3 but I need to start doing that more. I think that was what brought out the best of my Olimar
  • Stewy - mah man good stuff yesterday. Sure you got 5th, but you had a rough road on your way there and took every challenge and came out on top or close to victory. You are truly becoming a state-wide and semi-regional threat.
  • WTP - Fun sets
  • Oblivion - Don't fret the 7th place, your set with Stewy was honestly one of the greatest sets of the tourney. You put on a great show and I can't wait to see you develop more as the seasons go by.
  • Kryp - Solid pit you got there, I was definitely not expecting it. Hope to see you at future Ohio events!
  • SoulPech - your shoutout will not be with these ones.
  • Maestro - had an awesome time carpooling and fun set in pools.
Project M
  • Carls - you bodied me mad hard lol
  • JTSM - Cute Snake man, you may have been off but just shake it off and you'll be doing fine. I'd like to practice with you if you want to. I'm looking to get better at P:M
  • Freeze - Probs my funnest P:M Set ever. First time fighting a DK. It was fun. Had to adapt a lot mid match.
Special Shoutout Section
  • Colten - GODLIKE housing as always and a phenomenal first tourney. I'm glad everything worked out well for you and I honestly can't wait for AirBud 2. I will always be down to help whenever you need it.
  • BDubs - amazing service in Columbus and the building was freaking awesome and I'm mad jelly MI BDubs don't look like that.
  • Shoutouts to free parking all weekend.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
KoolOriBro's
Shoutouts~

• Oblivion - Don't fret the 7th place, your set with Stewy was honestly one of the greatest sets of the tourney. You put on a great show and I can't wait to see you develop more as the seasons go by.
First off, best shoutouts ever LOL. Anyways, thanks for the words of encouragement, I will to continue to improve. I feel like I have a lot already, but everyone is improving all the time as well. As a side note, you're lucky you only had to play people that don't know how to fight Oli. Imma body you as soon as we play >:V

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy: - GG's in doubles, your Diddy always blows my mind watching/playing against.
5: FF| RNG Lord Stewy :popo: :metaknight: - GG's in pools/doubles. To be honest I CP'd Rob with absolutely no intention of even getting close to winning. Pech told me later that you don't like fighting Rob so that explains why it was even close at all. You're way above my skill level but I'll get there :V
7: Oblivion :metaknight: :snake: - I was salty after seeing I might have to fight you round 2 of Winners, and then I lost to JT so I didn't have to worry about it LOL
9: MX :fox: :sonic: :kirby2: :mario2: :rob: :link2: :falcon: :wolf: - play more chars
9: SoulPech :wario: :jigglypuff: - Thanks for hosting, had a fun time. Gg's in doubles too, I thought we might clutch that game 3 for maximum hype
13: Kryp :pit: - Gg's in friendlies, sorry I didn't wanna money match but I knew you'd bop me lol
13: JT556 :falcon: :sonic: - How do I do a sonic D:
13: FF KSev :snake: - Thanks for teaming with me. I didn't mention this but I've never entered doubles bracket before and have literally no doubles practice, so honestly we did a lot better than I expected lol. Sorry you had to carry my ass so hard but I still had fun and had a few memorable moments lol. Also gg's in bracket, I really need to learn the Snake matchup for how often I have to play against it :/ I get way too habitual playing it
17: Ravemaster47 :ike: :zelda: :lucario: - I was surprised that you were the first person I talked to at the tournament LOL. Gg's in friendlies, I've had to play like 3 wifi ike's, in the last few days so I was really familiar/fresh with the matchup at the time.
17: Maestro :zerosuitsamus: - Gg's in our brief friendlies lol.
17: Charles :mario2: :kirby2: - Gg's in friendlies
17: DrillBit Sammy :luigi2: - Gg's in our moneymatch. I've been goofing off with Luigi a lot lately so I know a bit more about him than what I did when we played at Rain. (And I know Jab -> UpB isn't legit on Wolf now lol)
17: Shadow The Past :wolf: :gw: :rob: :marth: - Stop being so habitual and learn matchups
17: Ogie :pit: - Gg's in our money match, hopefully we can both pick a main and stick with them D:
25: Shenanagans :popo: - Gg's in doubles, lol at that game 2
25: AlfaStryke :metaknight: - Same as Shenan's, Gg's in doubles, lol at that game 2
25: FF JTSM :zelda: - Yo I killed allllllllllll the hype after our game 1 pool lol, but I wanted to secure that game 1 cause I didn't trust myself against your Lolimar :p
25: Adam - Gg's in pools and in bracket, like I said I always feel bad about playing the same person in pools and in bracket. But I suppose if I'd have beaten JT I wouldn't have had to deal with it

Sorry if I missed anyone or shouted the wrong person, had trouble catching/remembering names D:

Shoutouts to an awesome venue and Pech hosting a flawless event
Shoutouts to JTSM for playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle at like 8PM lol.
Shoutouts to getting the best parking spot ever, literally first spot on the road.

Anti-shoutouts to rain making a huge ass puddle in the corner
Anti-shoutouts to my friend I was supposed to house with backing out of housing me without texting me after driving an hour there, forcing me to spend the night in a hotel in Jeffersonville.

Hyped for the next one

LOE1

Smash Lord
LOE1's
Shoutouts!

1: Ally ($180.00) :metaknight: :snake:- man idk how to do it. you just know wario too well lol. ggz tho, i proved i can beat ur pockets!
2: LOE1 ($90.00) :wario:- yooooo finally took a game off of zinoto!
3: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy:- ive been hardcore practicing specifically for you, looks like it paid off. next time dont run into fully charged fsmashes :denzel:
4: FF Ori_Bro :olimar: :metaknight:- nice job making sure i didnt play sk beating sk, but you still gotta beat me someday :p. good thing oli is one of my best mu's :yeahboi:
5: FF| GRLStewyian :popo: :metaknight:- you seriously make me so scared whenever i play you, and it will continue to happen. close games man.
5: Sparta Kick :metaknight: :snake:- dammit dan learn other mu's other than mk and snake(and wario). i hope losing to ori didnt hurt ur drive to get better, it should improve it. you shall forever be my rival.
7: Oblivion :metaknight: :snake:- that set vs stewy was soooo hype. im sure you'll be ready to body everyone next time. gl on making the pr.
7: WTP :metaknight: :sheik:- i got dat tutu practice. im ready for ya :yeahboi:
9: MX :fox: :sonic: :kirby2: :mario2: :rob: :link2: :falcon: :wolf:- all these characters...and no yoshi? you gotta start trying again! but it was fun seeing ya.
9: Twig :wario:- keep up that wario, you know alot of good wario tricks, but so do i lol, and i know how to counter them. cant wait to do double wario with you!
9: SoulPech :wario: :jigglypuff:- i see you almost beating ori. but thanks for the housing, it was really fun staying with you.
9: Carls :fox: :peach: - yea, fox does have alot of **** mu's but you'll find a way to overcome them. also, ur wario in pm is ****. keep up the good work!
13: Cam :falcon:- MEH BOI CAM REPPIN FALCON! it was fun talking to you again, and i hope to see ya again.
13: Kryp :pit:- i seen ur set vs ori, that **** was close. i actually asked what the LGL was in case you beat ori, played me, and it went to time lol.
13: FF KSev :snake:- you always have a good set with stewy. i expect you to keep improving. also, nice job taking a game off of sk.
17: Gifts :marth: :metaknight:- dat wario tho. i'll help you with the mu next time i play you if you like.
17: Ravemaster47 :ike: :zelda: :lucario:- fun seeing some of texas come to this, and fun games. i guess for advice, i'd say to stop going in so hard and bait and punish more. come back near the area and i'll teach you more things, try to come to phoenix saga 6 in december, bring ur friends! (ur welcome tech)
17: Maestro :zerosuitsamus:- looks like ur days of getting last are over, keep improving! also, it was fun carpooling with you lol
25: Shenanagans :popo: fun games, random just had to gimme link lol. keep practicing brawl, it will make ya better at smash 4
25: FF JTSM :zelda:- i miss the nails :(

shoutouts to a clean bdubz
shoutouts to not alot of hype when i beat zinoto :(
shoutouts to me rapping
shoutouts to forever 2nd

Top Bottom