• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

Virtuozzo

Smash Rookie
DMK sorry I haven't answered, but I am not sure if I can drive you yet, I'll let you know ASAP.

Also Virtuozzo every post you have made has been to bash some other person. Tyler was obviously joking, and that post was just uncalled for. We call ppl like Levi and Brad spammers? Spam like yours tops the cake. That's the kind of spam that should get you banned from this site.
Lolooollololololllololroflmaololol.
I can't stop laughing. I only have about 7 posts and you call me a spammer? You are utter fail. I am simply a forum troll.

Too bad Tyler is such a ***** that he needs someone else to stand up and make BS up for him. And for most of the time its always the same BS reason "Tyler was OBVIOUSLY joking" which i have to say he OBVIOUSLY meant it but he took it back after the crushing force of the smash community came down upon him. Internet is so ******** these days that 13 year old pimply boys have to be so gay (and yes i am making a reference to Afterdawn) and try to use the internet as a buffer so he can look tough. I myself have to haul my *** on these forums to make these ******** posts to try to drive these kids off these forums till their balls have dropped.

Oh and Alphicans. I think you can mail a moderator to ban me like gimpyfish. If you think i deserve it then i invite you to do so.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ya but u noobs are getting trolled by giving him attention. Youre the hosts, so you should sit there and take it rather than risk your rep.

also dynamism, I didn't know you were from Edmonton! Come on down.

@virtuozzo: it seems like you really don't like luke or Tyler and I won't ask why, but noone here appreciates or agrees with you so please do something more useful.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol at victor, just everything.

Dynamism! I'd love to play you there. Oh and we've been over this, We had the days first.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol is it just me, or do i think virtuozzo is funny

he speaks truth anyway, though harshly.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'll just ignore it, even though 99 % of it is false. Maybe some people were whipped by their parents as children and they turn to forums to troll. =\

And just for the count, I already don't care about the blue name. I just wanted to see what Luke's reaction was, and I already went to his house a couple days ago and was going to apply him for it, but he said he didn't care. So I left it alone and haven't spoken about it since.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
DMK sorry I haven't answered, but I am not sure if I can drive you yet, I'll let you know ASAP.
Please do. It shouldn't be a HUGE deal, as I think I can get my stepdad to drive me. The diff is I wouldn't be certain to be there for the start of Brawl singles. Any chance of holding a spot for me if I promise to bring a TV? :laugh:

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'll just ignore it, even though 99 % of it is false. Maybe some people were whipped by their parents as children and they turn to forums to troll. =\

And just for the count, I already don't care about the blue name. I just wanted to see what Luke's reaction was, and I already went to his house a couple days ago and was going to apply him for it, but he said he didn't care. So I left it alone and haven't spoken about it since.
youre bad at ignoring things

Levi5

Smash Ace
Routes | Schedules | High School Service | Transit Maps Home>>
Trip Planning
Schedules
Stop Lookup
Next Bus
Location Lookup
About CT
Customer Service
Fares
Fares Purchase Online
Transit Route Maps

About CT
Accessible Service
Advertising
Bikes On CT
BRT
Bylaw
Cash Fare
Community Events
CT & Environment
CT Jobs
Customer Feedback
Customer Service
Employment (CT)
Express Service
Fares
History
Holiday Service
HOV Lane
Jobs (CT)
Livery Service
Lost Properties
Low-Income Monthly Transit Pass
LRT Line Map
LRT Stations
Park 'N' Ride
Passes
Premium Express
Refund Policy
Reports
Routes
Safety & Security
Schedules
Special Events
Special Passes
Statistics
Student Transportation
Surveys
Technical Information
Telephone Information
Teleride
Tickets
Transfers
Vendors

Schedules

56 - Woodbine
Sunday service currently in effect check specific trip/stop for wheelchair accessibility
Choose New Times
Start time: ampm?
End time: ampm?
On date: mm-dd-yyyy Calendar

Print Options
Letter (Portrait)
Letter (Landscape)
Remarks (Roll mouse over times for more info...)
Stop # 4401 -
EB SOUTHLND DR@OAKMOOR DR SW

--
7:40a

--
8:40a

--
9:40a

--
10:40a

--
11:40a

--
12:10p

--
12:40p

--
1:10p

--
1:40p

--
2:10p

--
2:40p

--
3:10p

--
3:40p

--
4:10p

--
4:40p

--
5:10p

--
5:40p

--
6:10p

--
6:40p

--
7:40p

--
8:4

kithkin

Smash Champion
Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.

Oh man i just had to come back to say this.

Regarding this quote, I say that Afterdawn should do a MM match with Levi and Nitro for:
1) Money
2) Bragging Rights
3) Forum Whoring Rights

kithkin

Smash Champion
Well no, he corrected it and avoids it anyways, not to mention both levi and alex arn't coming to ADAT (well Alex can't and levi... well he might if he gets a ride but I'm still currently looking)

That and AfterDawn ignored the challenge from me induced by myself, tyson AND alex.

AfterDawn?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Oh man i just had to come back to say this.

Regarding this quote, I say that Afterdawn should do a MM match with Levi and Nitro for:
1) Money
2) Bragging Rights
3) Forum Whoring Rights
Don't care about #1 and #3. I stopped spamming the thread a while ago, I could've kept spamming it if I wanted forum whoring rights, and money...well, money's nice, but I have money. Plus, nitro's not even coming and Levi might not be coming either.

Well no, he corrected it and avoids it anyways, not to mention both levi and alex arn't coming to ADAT (well Alex can't and levi... well he might if he gets a ride but I'm still currently looking)

That and AfterDawn ignored the challenge from me induced by myself, tyson AND alex.

AfterDawn?
Hi. :bee:

I keep on forgetting, sorry. Every time I'm about to respond to it, I read another ******** response from somebody else or you (no offense) and I get carried away. I'll do a $5 MM since I haven't played you yet and I don't know how good you are.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I keep on forgetting, sorry. Every time I'm about to respond to it, I read another ******** response from somebody else or you (no offense) and I get carried away. I'll do a $5 MM since I haven't played you yet and I don't know how good you are.
Er- Isn't a MM usually supposed to be unknowing of your opponents skill? I mean it's not really fair for you to know you're better than your opponent and challenge them. That just makes you a douchebag.

Also I'm pretty sure with your quick to assume someones a noob personality I think you shouldn't be afraid of lil' ol' me. (Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.)

I stopped spamming the thread a while ago,
and kithkin, just lol.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Also I still need a teammate, and wanted to ask a few specific people first =P

anyone can offer, but hey, I had ideas. First of all, STU! COME ON SMASHBOARDS AND READ THIS DO YOU WANNA TEAM AGAIN?! XD

also, Carl, wanna be hilarious and team right before our huge epic MM? I'm a good teammate, you should have seen this by now. And I hear you're getting good at brawl =3

Vitality

Smash Ace
Er- Isn't a MM usually supposed to be unknowing of your opponents skill? I mean it's not really fair for you to know you're better than your opponent and challenge them. That just makes you a douchebag.

Also I'm pretty sure with your quick to assume someones a noob personality I think you shouldn't be afraid of lil' ol' me. (Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.)
Also I still need a teammate, and wanted to ask a few specific people first =P

anyone can offer, but hey, I had ideas. First of all, STU! COME ON SMASHBOARDS AND READ THIS DO YOU WANNA TEAM AGAIN?! XD

also, Carl, wanna be hilarious and team right before our huge epic MM? I'm a good teammate, you should have seen this by now. And I hear you're getting good at brawl =3

Yea geez brad is the worst brawl player in the world. He can only beat metaknights.

Frio needs a brawl + melee partner in a post a whiles back.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Good job calling yourself a douchebag.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol how am I calling myself a douchebag, no offense but most of your posts are ******** like that, you assume things too much. Every tmie you talk it's some kind of assumption, and honestly I am not fond of it.

I have no idea how good Carl is especially since he's getting better, he also did better than me in brawl singles, and I personally believe he's better than me by sheer fact that Carl is a more experienced and skilled player than I. I just have the fact that Brawl is chump change.

AfterDawn, you are an idiot and stop avoiding posts. $5 MM at ADAT. More if you're not scared.

Also, Vilatily, I know, Frio messaged me personally, and I would but I honestly want to ask these guys specifically first just cause it's people very dear to me =P

That and Pikachu is lame.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Brad, quit being a ****** and stop being so oblivious. If you didn't understand what I posted, you have clear mental issues. Also, how am I avoiding posts if I just I'd have a $5 MM at ADAT? Are you blind as well?

Seriously, if you're going to continue posting in the thread, stop being a total tard. I've already had a few people message me that you're "gayifing" the thread- I even had one person tell me that you're a ****, but I'm not going to name names.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol, well, when the authority fugure is spamming it really encourages it. Plus he really irritates me whenever I make a post and he takes it wrong. Every time he assumes something, and I really just feel like trolling him. Not to mention I'm just trolling because nobody is even in this thread anymore but spammers and ghosts.

Besides, I spammed a lot at CT4's thread, just Carl actually took authority and scared me off.

Tyler... well hasn't I mean, every serious post of request gets ignored anyways so he can respond to spam.

I guess I'll let this back on track Stu, but in order for that to happen, the hosts need to take this seriously and need to do the hostly duties. I mean Tyler responds to every piece of spam with a ******** post. Listen to Carl and ignore it dude.

So Stu, wanna team? or Carl if he gets here first =P Cause I kinda like the idea of epic team right before an epic MM.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol people are messaging? Dude, you should've said something. Like I said in the post above I'll stop.

But let me say, I understood your post, that was the point of me saying I did not in fact call myself a douchebag because you misread(misunderstood?) my post(point?) >_>

Also avoiding posts was unrelated to that. Obviously related to posts you avoided, not responded to.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'm not assuming anything right now. And the reason why the thread is full of spammers and spammers only now is because everybody's gotten sick of your spamming. And Brad, trolls are just little 13-year-old antisocial loners who go to forums and post to make themselves feel better about their insecurities. Maybe I should've stopped getting angry at you a while ago and realized that you need help and care instead. And you contradicted yourself; you said there is nobody in this thread anymore, but you say that I ignore important posts. If there's nobody in the thread anymore, there aren't any important posts.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Mmmm, perhaps you have a past? Just maybe. Not everything is immediately now mang.

Also, I'm 16 not 13 =P

Done yet? If you havn't realized, the point of trolling you is to make you angry.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Er- Isn't a MM usually supposed to be unknowing of your opponents skill? I mean it's not really fair for you to know you're better than your opponent and challenge them. That just makes you a fool.
lolololololololololololol

Jarrod

Smash Ace
I thought Alphican's or someone played ROB during CT4...

Kithkin, I said Metaknight is a camper. When we played you were spouting **** about how ROB is widely known as the biggest camper. But I'm always in there chasing punks down while they run from me.
And yes Metaknight is a bad camper. Actually everyone is an effing camper in Brawl. Camp = win.
Anyways, it is pointless for me to argue this. But I just know you're going to come on and say something about how you don't camp or that MK is not the biggest camper in the game. Then you become a stupid person for being a hypocrite so don't even bother.

And I won't be coming back to read any responses cause I can't make it to the tourney. And Mike probably isn't even going either.
Apparently he just found out about the tournament and people just assume he is going, but he works Saturday evening.

Have fun guys!

Vitality

Smash Ace

@Kithkin + Afterdawn
You guys are hiding behind your keyboards flaming each other in this relatively fail thread except for the first page.

And of course. I demand a money match between you two at ADAT so we can restore peace to this thread :p

*glues an anti-johnz sticker on the MM agreement

Top Bottom