• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Its easy to get better at brawl.

Also Carl, the cockyness never was there, my initial statement wasn't supposed to be taken offenseively, but it was.

I only purposely got cocky AFTER the MM was schedualed because its for fun.

Also, Alll me doing bad in singles did was make me want pools so its not ********.
Sorry for taking "I'm better than you at brawl" offenseively

also if we had pools you would have *****ed nonetheless (ame episode 3)

20 bux aint fun to lose but be my guesttttt

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, AME pools, Randall tried THREE times to change them, he really did. Tio even crashed ad lost them a fourth time, but they were like stuck destined to **** me.

seriously, I played eric first round, then Levi second? Q-Q

Also, Don't worry, I'm not losing it.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
All right, I can confirm that I will be bringing a TV(no Wii).

The question now is if I can get a ride or not. It's a long story, but basically if I can get the help of someone here with a car then I can guarantee the TV will be set up and ready around 2:30 for Brawl singles. If not, I'll have to rely on my parents and can't be sure if it'll be there before 3:00..

I'll emphasize again, whoever helps me would NOT have to drive all over town. I live and work reasonably close to ADAT. (5 minutes or less drive to my home)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
All right, I can confirm that I will be bringing a TV(no Wii).

The question now is if I can get a ride or not. It's a long story, but basically if I can get the help of someone here with a car then I can guarantee the TV will be set up and ready around 2:30 for Brawl singles. If not, I'll have to rely on my parents and can't be sure if it'll be there before 3:00..

I'll emphasize again, whoever helps me would NOT have to drive all over town. I live and work reasonably close to ADAT. (5 minutes or less drive to my home)
good man!

ull have a lot of fun. everyone's nice and cool.

except u wont be seeing me there :( my friend's bday party is on this same day.

i hope to see u and play u at future tourneys! :D

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
good man!

ull have a lot of fun. everyone's nice and cool.

except u wont be seeing me there :( my friend's bday party is on this same day.

i hope to see u and play u at future tourneys! :D
Massive johns, Tyson. I wanted to secks you there. :(

Also, get Luke to drive you, D. He lives so close to the center that we walked there in like 10 minutes.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I might be able to come to this after all.....

Summer CALM classes are only on the weekdays, so i should be able to come to this. Really, it all depends on my Dad and whether he's willing to shell out a chuck of cash for gas. I'll let you guys know soon enough.

If I go, i'm just playing Melee.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Victor do what I do, bring two friends and have them pay for gas.

Cause if I get a ride, I might bring alex if I have room. (levi too if I have even more room)

also, screw you victor, brawl is fun whether you like it or not.

And Tyson, bleh I knew this already but I'm beginning to mind.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor do what I do, bring two friends and have them pay for gas.

Cause if I get a ride, I might bring alex if I have room. (levi too if I have even more room)

also, screw you victor, brawl is fun whether you like it or not.

And Tyson, bleh I knew this already but I'm beginning to mind.
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll probably bring Steven and Andrew, and Connor can drive Brent and Sean. That is, if I can go. If not, i'm sure Connor and them will go.

I can play Brawl online whenever, for the lulz. I could care less about playing Brawl offline.

kithkin

Smash Champion
So just to clarify, we need $50 to enter everything here?

Oh snap.

$70 dollars just to come to this is hefty on me.

edit: Plus food?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I might be able to come to this after all.....

Summer CALM classes are only on the weekdays, so i should be able to come to this. Really, it all depends on my Dad and whether he's willing to shell out a chuck of cash for gas. I'll let you guys know soon enough.

If I go, i'm just playing Melee.
That's what I told you a month ago and you said "no, can't do that."

*facepalm*

By the way, Summer Calm classes are so easy, huh Victor? I just had my first one today, and we basically just watched a movie.

And look at who's a Smash Director now, guys. *waits to rub this in Luke's face*

Tyson651

Smash Lord
brad - beginning to mind about what?

afterdawn - lol i kno eh :/

well, i can always play with u guys on a random day if u decide to have a smashfest haha, i just hope its a friday lol cause thats my most opened day.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
WTF you make thread and ur tourny director? omg!!! K so victor come to brawl because if you don't you are nothing to me. DMK I might drive you... maybe. And yes 9 days away holy shi- better have a smash event soon? CARL! lol

Jarrod

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles:
Dan
Sid
Jarrod

Brawl Doubles:
Mike and Jarrod
(Quick what's a team to fill in this gap? Stu and Brad?)
Sid and Mike W.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That was super lame victor, seriously... That's something an old granny would say rofl. And you better be coming to this tourny cause i know where you stay in edmonton!

kithkin

Smash Champion
I took that photo today.

Also, Tyson I'm beginning to mind that you arn't coming, I enjoyed playing a good snake.

Also, its Singles:
Dan
Sid
Geed

Doubles
Brad and Alex
Dan and Geed
Mike and Jarrod

kithkin

Smash Champion
Bowser is the best Meta Knight counter ever.
Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.

Top Bottom