• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.

Out of Shugo, Kai, Malcolm, X, and myself, X and I are the only ones that still go Sonic only.
hey, i go only Sonic too...i might be bad, but im bad going all Sonic. :ohwell:

Ultimate Gaming Zone
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252630
10-17-09
17th out of 17th (Pro Bracket)
SonicMaster(Sonic), Shadofiend (Sonic)

Amateur Bracket (out of 33)
7th-Shadofiend (Sonic)
25th-Relaxedexorcist (Sonic)
33rd-BionicSonic (Sonic/GnW)

I got ***** all day at this tourney. And for those who dont know, Shado beat SM5 in tourney in dittos.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
But dittos don prove nething! D:<

Also what's the purpose of the amateur and pro bracket?

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
those who placed in the circuits got points. Then, for the finale, they got the points tallied up and split them into 2 brackets.

For some reason, someone wanted to be funny and put me in the pro bracket. I still got ***** horribly. all day.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Theres a difference between you two aswell. Espy knows how to not Down B a whole game. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
lmao good ****.

Me and Espy for top tier!!! Reason? WE ONLY GO SONIC! AND NO ONE ELSE!!! BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
I only go sonic too, although as I've been informed by malcolm, that's all 2008 early 2009 now. I never keep up with the times. Dern hip hoppity kids :l

infomon

Smash Scientist
SM5: Stop being EM5. Just concentrate on overcoming your misteaks. You won't enjoy the challenge of getting better if you mope all day about losses, so you won't enjoy the game, so you'll give up. .. and saying things like "I suck" is a slap in the face to those of us who suck way more than u :laugh:

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
SM5: Stop being EM5. Just concentrate on overcoming your misteaks. You won't enjoy the challenge of getting better if you mope all day about losses, so you won't enjoy the game, so you'll give up. .. and saying things like "I suck" is a slap in the face to those of us who suck way more than u :laugh:
I started loling at EM5.

But seriously speed, infzy knows.

___X___

Smash Lord
Theres a difference between you two aswell. Espy knows how to not Down B a whole game. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Theres also a difference between You and I, I WIN TOURNAMENTS, YOU DON'T. BAHAHAHAHAHAH

But i really DO need to stop Down B'ing all The time, its a habit that is hard for me to break :p

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
D*** get @ this trash-talk between Shado and X.

...*shakes head.* Anyway, c'mon, I thought you all knew by now that I'm another die-hard.

I only go sonic too, although as I've been informed by malcolm, that's all 2008 early 2009 now. I never keep up with the times. Dern hip hoppity kids :l
And even if this were true, that will not stop me from trying to prove that as long as Sonic doesn't have any 7:3 MUs (and even if he did...), he can win with enough work.

I'll report back later today, yesh.

Worst case scenario, maybe tomorrow 'cause maybe I'll be too tired, I dunno.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Season's Beatings IV
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245091
October 17th, 2008
Out of 39
5th - Ithrowthings (Sonic)

I finally stepped my game up enough to beat a few of the people on the ohio power rankings. I threw away my victory against Fonz. I had a 70% lead on the last stock and I wanted to run the timer out and got greedy with a spring so he did an uair... I don't like fighting against spam.

It doesn't matter though because even if I won against Fonz, the next match was the best Wario player in the state and he used to main sonic for like a year.... Not gonna win that one.

Also took 3rd in doubles with Suyon (Pit) So I made a decent amount of money and I got to watch Daigo fight Justin @ SFIV. Daigo destroyed Justin quite thoroughly.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well snap guys, good stuff going to tournaments. I suck, lol

My next tournament is on Halloween so...hopefully I'll have something worth posting in this thread.

:093:

___X___

Smash Lord
Well snap guys, good stuff going to tournaments. I suck, lol

My next tournament is on Halloween so...hopefully I'll have something worth posting in this thread.

Tourney on Halloween? EFF THAT! i rather go trick or treating and getting some from girls any day!

guys guys!! guess what im gonna be... A BED SHEET GHOST!!!! haha girls dig it :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
..._X_ is gonna pull that Charlie Brown, and he won't tell anybody how it went because he's only going to get rocks.

...I'd love to post something relevant to the thread, but the results aren't in yet. I did terrible compared to everybody else, but I did get close to beating Trendsetter.

I'm ashamed I lost one match to his Ganon though... but hehe, the first match, of course I wouldn't be in the mindset to play Gay... but man, next match, I beat him with 2 fresh stocks. At least I'm making progress in the department of beating his MK (lost by only one stock), so I'm not too depressed about my terrible placing.

I'd just be a bit less depressed if I didn't trip into a Fox USmash. @#$% you Sakurai, this is why I'm going to have No Tripping on at my tourney.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I almost lost to a Ganon once. It was almost a 3-stock before I turned it all around, since I realized something as I was on my last stock and he was on his third:

"Wait, it's Ganondorf".

Proceeded to win afterward.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I almost lost a game to the best ganandorf in the state. It was in pools and it was on battlefield. He never goes ganondorf in brackets... I wish he did.

I was losing till I realized oh ya, his forward b will tech chase if I roll... don't do that anymore.

___X___

Smash Lord
so last thursday... i made out with this girl.. she was going soooo soo crazy... i had the biggest hard on ever.... it was awweesssomme....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ayo X, i realise that this is Smash World Forums, but you dont have to tell us about every time you smash a girl...

those of us that are sexy, and got that swagger (Me/Shado) have girls on us consistently so therefore we dont have to share every experience with the boards, since its not a new thing to us.

also, you will stop bad habits when people starting punishing them.

also, the tourney that im running is this saturday so expect some good storys.

4nace

Smash Ace
I've never seen a girl before, tell me more _X_!!! Were you scared?!!

EDIT: Going to Viridian City this Saturday so I'll let you guys know how I do. I wanna play Ally and record it haha, so cross your fingers!

___X___

Smash Lord
Guys, it was awesome!! and da kid, i just like sharing things with you guys because your my friends!!!!!!!!

no need to try and act all cool.

and 4nace dude i was wayy scared! but she just started rapping her legs around me when she was making out with me. it was wayy intense hahah!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol, X. Trollin' like nobody else's s3xy business.

o hi gaiz. back, and took 9th out of 21/22 at Sou Kawaii 6. Nothing worth noting; I've been gone for two months.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Lol if its working why stop it? Take the free money like a baws.
Remember when we fought at Genesis? *coughrapecough* :laugh: Any money X wins isn't free money here LOL.

And X, so much for "I only tell my really close guy friends." I think you've now officially told everyone imaginable XD

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
We never played at Genesis. Only snake I played was Superboom, you played Kuraudo troll. lolll. I only played the diddy player from Utah. Whatever his name was.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL I played all you sonics except for Malcolm. You were the guy who was like let's just do "serious friendlies" cause I don't have any money to MM. First match we fought on BF and I was ****** you so you blamed it on "just snake on BF" and that you'd really try the next match, only to get two stocked again :laugh:

I can guarantee I played you.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
that defiantly isn't me. I don't care what you say on that one because i remember if i get ***** by anyone. There were about 5 Sonics at that tourney. I remember you asking me to play and I said I didn't feel like it. It was right after my tourney match vs the Peach called "Light". Then i watched you play Kuraudo later that day on the TV sets to the left when you just entered the venue. I remember it clear as day. Only Snake I played was Superboom and he was givin it to me. I took a few matches off but he won the majority. But we didn't play once that whole tourney. But if you insist on playing, come to Pound and we'll see whats good.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't remember complaining about Snake on Battlefield. Even if Battlefield, Lylat Cruise, and Halberd are just Snakeland ahoy. Lmao

Though if I did play you, you probably did own me some. Hahah. And I remember that Diddy! XD We all took our turns trying to beat him, and I spring gimped him on FD. LOL

Ahhh, Genesis...those were some good times. I'll think about travelling to play you guys again sometime. Once I've gotten the rust off and play more. ♥

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
If im just being ******** and blocked my lost out or something then good **** beating me. And we'll have to MM at Pound 4. But i really honestly dont remember us ever playing

___X___

Smash Lord
Remember when we fought at Genesis? *coughrapecough* :laugh: Any money X wins isn't free money here LOL.

And X, so much for "I only tell my really close guy friends." I think you've now officially told everyone imaginable XD
hahaha of course i only tell my close guy friends! but smashboards... is just... well smashboards... haha

Ily Kenny.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Kid ain't got nothin' on my swagga.

Dawg.

last tournament we were both at son.

Who was the one spittin game and chillin with the fine azz latina all day, and who was the one getting pimp slapped in the game by her little brother?

get pwnt boxy

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Wooooooow discussing his sister even on the forums? Out of conTroll.

Wish me good luck guys. I got a big tourney this weekend in MD. Del's Backyard Brawl & BBQ. Its going to be really rough to manage burgers and brawl or ribs and RARs, but i'll try. Who else is going?

Top Bottom