• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Fate: The New FE14 Protagonist Corrin for DLC! (Go all out in Voting!)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This could seriously be a poster to print copies of and get support with that QR code stuff going on! ... And I'm getting ahead of myself here.
Yes, bring on the Fire Emblrm bias my brothers! Show Sakurai that we want more swordsman in Smash that can become a dragon that's smaller than Ridley. His Fire Emblem fanboyism knows no boundaries and we've got to use that to our advantage.

:troll:

Kamui Nohr

Smash Journeyman
Yes, bring on the Fire Emblrm bias my brothers! Show Sakurai that we want more swordsman in Smash that can become a dragon that's smaller than Ridley. His Fire Emblem fanboyism-

Hi, Koro-Sensei. Anyways, the conquest for Kamui in Smash is really starting to get acknowledged! (Don't know about Miiverse though.)

slambros

Smash Ace
I support Kamui for smash. Also, I wonder what Kamui's name will be in the American version of Fire Emblem If.

Robin got a name change from Reflett. Maybe Kamui is in a similar situation.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Hi, Koro-Sensei. Anyways, the conquest for Kamui in Smash is really starting to get acknowledged! (Don't know about Miiverse though.)
Damn, I've been officially found out. At least Michaellol isn't here to see this embarrassing situation.

I doubt Kamui would be trending on Miiverse since most fans only care about Roy (Who's coming soon) and no other FE character. Since the majority are most likely FE casuals, the only Nintendo character from an upcoming game they would ask for is Inkling.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's a tough decision. I think I'd start with Hoshido.
Wise choice dear friend, you can't deny that Hoshido itself is just flat out underrated. Maybe the next trailer for the game at E3 would make certain fans change their minds unless they will forever deem it the "casual side" as opposed to the more hardcore oriented Nohr.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Wise choice dear friend, you can't deny that Hoshido itself is just flat out underrated. Maybe the next trailer for the game at E3 would make certain fans change their minds unless they will forever deem it the "casual side" as opposed to the more hardcore oriented Nohr.
I'm going to do Nohr first.
Because I want the Hoshido path to mean more for me.
I've played through a version of all truly 11 games, skipping on the original version of Marth's titles so the experience doesn't seem like a massive issue for me.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I'm not sure how they can differentiate Kamui from other swordfighters.

Maybe he could manipulate the earth for some of his moves via Dragon's Vein...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm not sure how they can differentiate Kamui from other swordfighters.

Maybe he could manipulate the earth for some of his moves via Dragon's Vein...
Don't forget the partial dragon transformation and more terrain control (plant growth, water absorption, etc). These were some of the the newer abilities that we know about from the Famitsu scan and interview, which were discussed quite some time ago.

KujoQueen

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, Japanese direct announced for the 31st

Perhaps this direct could show us more info on Kamui and their abilities?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey guys, Japanese direct announced for the 31st (Which is tomorrow if you live in USA)

Perhaps this direct could show us more info on Kamui and their abilities?
Since the game should be out next month for them, I should at least expect another trailer for Fire Emblem If. In terms of what I'm expecting, I at least want to see more of what you can do with the Dragon's Vein other than what was described or shown in the Famitsu issue.

To be specific, I really want to know how would drawing the water in a map or growing flora would have an effect on the battlefield. I'm guessing the former is to stop as boats or reinforcements from appearing while the latter is to create more hiding places for all terrestrial units.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Since the game should be out next month for them, I should at least expect another trailer for Fire Emblem If. In terms of what I'm expecting, I at least want to see more of what you can do with the Dragon's Vein other than what was described or shown in the Famitsu issue.

To be specific, I really want to know how would drawing the water in a map or growing flora would have an effect on the battlefield. I'm guessing the former is to stop as boats or reinforcements from appearing while the latter is to create more hiding places for all terrestrial units.
is that a formula for a counter?
like :4greninja:s :substitute: but with....:182:!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
is that a formula for a counter?
like :4greninja:s :substitute: but with....:182:!
Nope, it can be akin to The Villager's tree with properties of the Smoke Ball to obscure anyone's view. Quite the potential for a great trolling move if you ask me. :troll:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I had an idea for an up smash or up throw where Kamui's head morphs into its dragon form and proceeds to impale his/her opponents with their antlers, thus sending them upwards at a vertical angle.

Not sure how the whole thing would carry out, but it sounds awesome in text format.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.... My Castle is FE13 Barracks with Animal Crossing space management & decoration? Oh, also little side activities and.... maybe the colloseum?

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Did you guys see the FE Amie, it's freaking weird.
Inb4 Camilla with 3D slider at Max.

Legitimately, My Castle..... is weird. Innovative, but weird.

Edit: IT'S UP. NOT ON WHAT HAPPENED TODAY BUT EARLIER INTERVIEW BUT I EXPECTED BUT IT'S UP.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I'm so mixed.
The Animal Crossing esque town building is cool
The Fire Emblem Amie is really weird.
Bathhouses? O...k...
The fans are going to get even worse from now on

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm so mixed.
The Animal Crossing esque town building is cool
The Fire Emblem Amie is really weird.
Bathhouses? O...k...
The fans are going to get even worse from now on
I'm sure that people would buy the game because it has a deep plot. :troll:

Not like I would care since I already have a girlfriend.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Just when you think they did those Confession scenes in Awakening, they top that off by allowing you to pet people's faces in this game.

Play this game in Phoenix Mode for the ultimate visual novel experience.

This should be Kamui's Final Smash.

Last edited:

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
Owerworld walkinging around is cool.
Amiibo marth looks FRESH AS ****.
Characters look intresting.

The rest...
Idunno...
Maby it's actually is going to far...
I'm confused...

Top Bottom