• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
I live in La Crescenta, well actually right below it, but nobody cares about that.

91020 zip code

AIM: blindhobo777

Jobe

Smash Cadet
I live in Van Nuys. Message me if you'd like to get some games goin. I haven't played a single person here since I moved here 4 months ago...so yea...let's play.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
I live in the 818 and i'm almost always open to a good game of Smash. I dunno bout tomorrow for me. But if you wanna arrange a game, just message me. Always wanting to test my skills. :)

Also, my AIM is robwest922.

Best days for me are Monday, Thursday and Friday, BTW.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
"some guys from burbank"?
PWNED YOU MIKE lol

ey I wanna get in on this. me n wes live near mike in burbank.
IMRC24i or Cyclone2489 are my aims

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
XD Just how many times did he have to lose before he adapted and won?
12?........14?

my Samus wasn't on at all today....it was a jiggy/doc day

PS UR SUCH A NUIRD AT THIS GAME lol

Smythe

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Hollywood, which is 323 area code but within 15 minutes driving of 818. I am 21 y.o and always down to smash. I don't really have anyone to play with so any games are welcome. My AIM is SmytheHiggins, so drop me a line and I'll be on it as often as I can.

Because I never really have anyone to play with I'm not really all that good, pretty novice really; but I'd love some friendlies so I can practice and maybe get good enough to compete in tournies someday!

Thanks

MAURY545

Smash Rookie
Im New Here

Hello Everyone Im An 818 Smasher And If Anyone Around Would Like To Play Then Let Me Know And Well See What We Can Do. I Havent Been Beaten In Awhile And Im Looking For A Good Challenger. Someone Answer My Challenge.

MAURY545

Smash Rookie
Well Give Me The Address And Ill See If I Can Make It Depending Where In Sherman Oaks But It Shouldnt Be A Problem For Me Though Just Let Me Know And Ill Be More Than Happy To Be There And Maybe Take My Brother For 2 On 2 Battles. Email Me Or Im Me Either Yahoo Or Aol Its Maury545 Or Send Me A Text At 818 470-9973 Laterz

MAURY545

Smash Rookie
Well I Went To Play Some Other Guys In Sherman Oaks And They Did Beat Me A Couple Times After That I Just Kept Winning Until I Beat Their Entire Team One By One If Theres Anyone Here That Would Like To Play Me Just Hit Me Up Peace.

EvanOk

Smash Apprentice
hey mike me and some friends would be down to play with you again today. some that didn't come the other day. just let me know when and we'll be there. we can bring a tv and cubes again too. peace

Top Bottom