• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

GigaManXGS

Smash Rookie
Well as the topic says, who are the 818 smashers??

Anyone in Sun Valley...?, cuz I just moved here some 5 months ago or so and haven't had any good matches in a while... :(

oh yeah and I'm quite new here! :p

GigaManXGS

Smash Rookie
well i don't know if i'm that good compared to other people...but i seriously try my best while i'm at it..well its been what, 5 months since i have had any real Melle-ing with a human@.@;;

thewayistao

Smash Rookie
sun valley i live about 15 miles away next door to pasadena. my aim is thewayistao.

im sorta intermediate, still gettin used to wavedash's tho i can shuffle pretty well with marth and have an ok peach.

hit me up for a smashfest!

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
818 the area code right? like phone number if so RIGHT here my "crew" of 5 are in La Canada 91011 which is in California not canada lol get me at joejoe22802 if u wanna play

yoogener

Smash Rookie
live right under the 818 at 213 but my cell's 818 so i hope that counts :D

aim: yoogener

Knivez

Smash Ace
I live in La Crescenta HugS, and you know who i am.
It's right next to la canada, 91020 zipcode.
We'll play sometime.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
smashers that live in around the north hollywood area and are interested in improving should message me. I am willing to smash with anyone that lives nearby.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
AlphaMetroid - youre probably going to want to check on the tournament discussion thread or this regional Pacific West thread every now and then to check if there are any tournaments in soCal. I live here in West Hills/Chatsworth and we usually dont get many tourneys that are 20 minutes or less away. There are however tournaments in Westminster held by KEN and his brother every 2 weeks. If someone really wants you to attend a tourney i suppose they will IM you but you should just look around these threads i mentioned so you can look for a tournament.

If you need any info on any tournaments here in socal just AIM me. My Sn is in my profile.
heh, Im in a generous mood now I guess.

AlphaMetroid

Smash Apprentice
Straight said:
AlphaMetroid - youre probably going to want to check on the tournament discussion thread or this regional Pacific West thread every now and then to check if there are any tournaments in soCal. I live here in West Hills/Chatsworth and we usually dont get many tourneys that are 20 minutes or less away. There are however tournaments in Westminster held by KEN and his brother every 2 weeks. If someone really wants you to attend a tourney i suppose they will IM you but you should just look around these threads i mentioned so you can look for a tournament.

If you need any info on any tournaments here in socal just AIM me. My Sn is in my profile.
heh, Im in a generous mood now I guess.
cool thanks alot, I looked around and i found the tournament held by HugS. Did you attend that one? ..I did, we lost but it was lots of fun. Those guys are good. lol
im also gonna attend the San Bernandino one... i know its a long drive, but im still going :)
oh and thanks alot for your help

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
great to hear about you all, i live just slightly out of the 818's im in the 805's. yeah... the hard 805's. lol anytime we got a tourny anywhere near here im down for it. just pm me and i'll be there.

aim launchpadmcqak13

TGD

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty close to that area and I'd love to get together and smash sometime. If there's a tournament, chances are I'll be able to make it.

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Im a Glendale CA,818 Smasher, I dont I have an AIM, but my E-mail address is: babyjoker_j@yahoo.com If any one is going to have a tournament please E-mail me I will do everything posible 2 show up. I will bet $ versus anyone who chalenges me but I also play for fun and braging rights. My Cell phone is 818-823-8205 anyone give me a call or something.

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
AvilaJ said:
Im a Glendale CA,818 Smasher, I dont I have an AIM, but my E-mail address is: babyjoker_j@yahoo.com If any one is going to have a tournament please E-mail me I will do everything posible 2 show up. I will bet $ versus anyone who chalenges me but I also play for fun and braging rights. My Cell phone is 818-823-8205 anyone give me a call or something.
My Name is Jesse

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Sure well have 2 set up a day. Ill be kind of bussy for a while but ill try to slip u in

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooaw Lets not get carried away, Im confident enougf to play for money but, $200 is a little bit to much right now, mabey in the future will play for $100 more but for right now lets just stick to $50. Anyways I live in Bakersfield CA, but I work in Glendale and in the San Fernando Valley, Its not that far from North Hollywood, mabey 25 mins, or less depending on trafic. Ill go over to u hometown, I can go from Fri 2 Mon in the afternoons.

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
AvilaJ said:
Woooaw Lets not get carried away, Im confident enougf to play for money but, $200 is a little bit to much right now, mabey in the future will play for $100 more but for right now lets just stick to $50. Anyways I live in Bakersfield CA, but I work in Glendale and in the San Fernando Valley, Its not that far from North Hollywood, mabey 25 mins, or less depending on trafic. Ill go over to u hometown, I can go from Fri 2 Mon in the afternoons.
lets make first 2, 8 or 10 wins that way we can play with our other players, unless you have a better idea

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Yeah ill play you for money to Inkslinger. Alright let me play against Hugs first than well talk, but lets just play for $20 all of a sudden everyone wants to play me for money, I knew I shouldnt have opened my mouth. I just dont want to lose my pay check before I even reaches my hands.

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Hey Hugs or Inkslinger I can hit one of you guys up This Saturday or Sunday Afetrnoon, Ill be out of work by 5:30pm let me know if your up to it. E-mail me ASAP. Or call me at 818-823-8205 lets all meet in one of your crews house. Let me know if theres parking space as well.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Nah bro, I dont think we're gonna do it this weekend. There are smash tournaments this weekend that we are going to go to. You should check them out and maybe you can do it there.

BTW, my name is Gabe. Money match 15 dollars? :laugh:

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=56241

Thats the thread for the tournament we are all goin to. If you are out by 5:30, you can drive up to san bernardino and possibly make it in time for singles. Either way even if you can't make it for singles, you can still show up and play me for the money.

Lol freakin inks and straight jumping on my money match. i got dibs on this ****.

Lol try to make it man. I'm too good :)

Or sunday may even be possible. Respond to this and let me know whats up.

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
lol, Well I dont know who im betting, but ill could proububly play u on Sunday after 5:30pm. I dont think I could show up to the tournament but if your interested on playing Sunday call my cell Phone 818-823-8205 because I wont have accses to a Computer to check my E-mail till Mon.

Alejo

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up hugo/gabe its me alex i just got onto smash boards it seems pretty cool. we should get together and smash it up one of these days maybe u can give me some pointers. oh and san bernadino this weekend woot! hey are u going to the Dizzy Lan tourney? if u are then cool but if yur not im gonna win this one hehe anyways tahts all i gotta say so later.

Top Bottom