• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yep, Fire Emblem has taken over this site. I approve. ;)

<- But why do I have one of my least favorite characters in Fates as my avatar?

SonicvMario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicvMario
3DS FC
4957-5533-0802
First Smashboards then the world, Fire Emblem will take over EVERYTHING! AND THERE SHALL BE FACE RUBBING FOR EVERYONE!

I think I lost myself a bit there. Anyway I wish I got a Donnel avatar since he's obviously the best unit in Awakening, he wears a pot on his head for pete's sake.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Apparently this is me.

Thanks Obama
I wondered why I was quoted in the cloud club...
Heya cloud mains. I love that you are in the game, even if I don't exactly play the character much. (Loved FF7 and crisis core tho.)
... have a nice april fools!

First Smashboards then the world, Fire Emblem will take over EVERYTHING! AND THERE SHALL BE FACE RUBBING FOR EVERYONE!

I think I lost myself a bit there. Anyway I wish I got a Donnel avatar since he's obviously the best unit in Awakening, he wears a pot on his head for pete's sake.
Donnel, Frederik(Pick a god and pray!), and obviously Eliwood are the most desired ones.
... and maybe female corrin.

Last edited:

Stylo Ren

Smash Cadet
NNID
Random4811
Was this handsome devil in one of Marth's games? I feel as though I've seen him in a game before, I've only played Shadow Dragon and that awful Awakening mess

D

Deleted member

I don't know who I got but I always digged red haired anime chicks. :)
Your icon is of Cordelia from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
She is a Pegasus Knight that has a crush on Chrom, but she never gets with him because she is shy.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Apparently this is me.

Thanks Obama
It's more of a bromance in actuality, though it's not far from being a possible gay relationship. Also, Sothe is a pretty cool character.

I wish I got a Donnel avatar since he's obviously the best unit in Awakening, he wears a pot on his head for pete's sake.
Neener! Neener! Neener!

Was this handsome devil in one of Marth's games? I feel as though I've seen him in a game before, I've only played Shadow Dragon and that awful Awakening mess.
Your avi is Ephraim, one of the main characters of Sacred Stones.

Last edited:

Tri Knight

Smash Ace

Wait are you Marth or Lucina?!?!

EDIT: Dammit, I'm a chick now. Like I could have at least did my hair before I went out...

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Well that was fun while it lasted. I Look foward to what we're doing next year.

Now, back to buisness as usual.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I really enjoyed the Fire Emblem themed April Fools Day joke. That'll definitely be in the history books.

And yep. Back to boring old Smashboards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Back to good old Smashboards and back to my old Fire Emblem avatar. :p

Honestly, I liked this joke a lot more than Shaqboards, mainly from the reactions from other users.

Saizo is too serious for my taste

Kaze is the man
Agreed.

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
Back to Garchomp. . But I think its kind of scary how they can change EVERYONES avatar like that.

D

Deleted member

I may be a little late for this but what's wrong with Final Fantasy XIII?
From what I've heard, the gameplay and story in FF13 is very mixed.
If you loved games like Xenoblade Chronicles for the massive amounts of exploration, you won't find that in FF13. The developers intentionally made most of the areas very closed off and linear, hence why people call the game "Final Hallway XIII". The battle system can also be done with one button; I've seen gifs of people and even a plastic chicken kill an enemy by just mashing one button.
As for story, I heard that it's pretty unremarkable and the characters are love or hate. I think people were mixed to how they tried to make Lightning like Cloud.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If you loved games like Xenoblade Chronicles for the massive amounts of exploration, you won't find that in FF13. The developers intentionally made most of the areas very closed off and linear, hence why people call the game "Final Hallway XIII". The battle system can also be done with one button; I've seen gifs of people and even a plastic chicken kill an enemy by just mashing one button.
As for story, I heard that it's pretty unremarkable and the characters are love or hate. I think people were mixed to how they tried to make Lightning like Cloud.
I've only heard about people comparing this Lightning character to Cloud in terms of personality but still, it sounds like something I would like to experience for myself once I finish with FInal Fantasy VII.

Speaking of VII, I've managed to put in 28 hours into the game and finished "Part 1" of it. I'm guessing I made it halfway into the story, I suppose?

And yes...that means...I've seen it...with my own eyes... She's gone...Aeris is gone...It's so very sad... :(

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I may be a little late for this but what's wrong with Final Fantasy XIII?
Also add on to the fact that the game got TWO sequels (that are considered WORSE than the original) nobody asked for.

Speaking of VII, I've managed to put in 28 hours into the game and finished "Part 1" of it. I'm guessing I made it halfway into the story, I suppose?

And yes...that means...I've seen it...with my own eyes... She's gone...Aeris is gone...It's so very sad... :(
Looks like you managed to avoid getting the big middle finger of a summon before the end of Part 1.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Looks like you managed to avoid getting the big middle finger of a summon before the end of Part 1.
If you're talking about the boss fight...Demon's Gate or whatever its name was, then yeah...barely.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
If you're talking about the boss fight...Demon's Gate or whatever its name was, then yeah...barely.
Lol nope. It's a summon that you can use.

Two words, Grand Gospel.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Lol nope. It's a summon that you can use.

Two words, Grand Gospel.
Oh that. Of course...

But still, that boss fight I mentioned was bull****. I was fortunate enough to beat it with only Cloud at the last moment.

Last edited:

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Oh that. Of course...

But still, that boss fight I mentioned was bull****. I was fortunate enough to beat it with only Cloud at the last moment.
If it's your first time playing through FF VII you're going to have a lot of encounters like that, but with the right stuff you should be fine.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Tbh I've found FFVII rather easy, if you take advantage of all the resources available to you, such as Enemy Skills, putting characters in the back row and equipping them with Long Range materia, giving every character at least one HP Plus, using accessories etc. Demon's Gate is straight-up unfair tho. Easily one of the hardest fights in the game. That said, it's still one of the best games I've ever played.

EDIT: oh and Tino Tino - I actually just finished Disc 1 on my second playthrough-prepare yourself :4myfriends: for the worst part of the game - the ice levels

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
EDIT: oh and Tino Tino - I actually just finished Disc 1 on my second playthrough-prepare yourself :4myfriends: for the worst part of the game - the ice levels
Second playthrough? You mean you've beaten the game before?
And yeah, I'm already there.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Second playthrough? You mean you've beaten the game before?
And yeah, I'm already there.
Yeah I posted about it a while back but didn't make a big deal of it because I kinda just floundered through the game then. Now I'm replaying it with Yuffie instead of Vincent on my team, some really nice graphics mod, and the knowledge of how to actually play the game. I plan on trying to fight the final boss with the OG Buster Sword so that I can use the cinematic Omnislash with the Buster Sword too. Not sure how well that'll work out though, the 9999+ damage of the Ultima Weapon every turn really helped me in that fight.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah I posted about it a while back but didn't make a big deal of it because I kinda just floundered through the game then. Now I'm replaying it with Yuffie instead of Vincent on my team, some really nice graphics mod, and the knowledge of how to actually play the game.
I'm still pretty new to the game and the series so there's not much I don't know about but for me, one playthrough is good enough unless I ever feel like doing another one.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Yeah this was my first venture into the FF series as well. I guess for people who own more games, one playthrough is good enough, but I'm enjoying it a lot with this graphics mod - it almost feels like a new game. The mod doesn't disable achievements either, one of the main draws of the Steam version (to some people apparently - doesn't seem all that important to me tbh) and looks far better than any other mod I've seen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom