• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Alright I'll try using it more in my play. I also have no clue when to use limit moves for killing. I like to keep it charged for a safer CH too.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Alright I'll try using it more in my play. I also have no clue when to use limit moves for killing. I like to keep it charged for a safer CH too.
That's also a problem I've been having - when to use Limit and when not to.
Something I've found helpful is taking note of how long it took you to get your first Limit, and using that to gauge how many Limit Breaks you'll get in the match. Remembering that you can cancel with B/down B also help me get more Limit Breaks.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Whatever you plan on doing, just remember that LB CS should be your main killing method.

Speaking of killing methods, has anyone ever gotten a KO from the windbox from whiffing FT? I think it's one of the most hilarious ways of getting a KO.

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Whatever you plan on doing, just remember that LB CS should be your main killing method.

Speaking of killing methods, has anyone ever gotten a KO from the windbox from whiffing FT? I think it's one of the most hilarious ways of getting a KO.
I actually did kill someone's Ganon like that at tournament once.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
It's been dealt with. Continue about with your usual business and pretend nothing happened~

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Yo the double posting is real just reply back to one another.

Edit: wow i'm just surrounded by kids.... damn I'm old.

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Like shrooby said, let's leave it.

What are you doing tomorrow -m0 -m0 ?
Having a birthday party - my friend is bringing his Wii U over and we're gonna smash it up, maybe upload some replays
I don't have school tomorrow tho if you wanted to do something

homie
posts were deleted lmao were not idiots
now you cant see it at all... :4sheik:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Shrooby said to pretend that nothing happened so long story short it was yet another idiot on le tinterwebs.
I'm not even gonna ask then.
I would like to keep my brain cells in check then.

I've seen those too. Too bad I missed out on the wild party here.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
we werent double posting lmao

Somebody came on and started saying sh*t so we were replying. That users posts were then deleted.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Having a birthday party - my friend is bringing his Wii U over and we're gonna smash it up, maybe upload some replays
I don't have school tomorrow tho if you wanted to do something
Nah just trying to make conversation, I basically have no Wii U atm cause the charger is broken.

Yesterday I went to a. Indian restaurant for my b-day. Because it was my b-day they brought me ice cream and it was heavenly.

What you're doing sounds like loads'a fun, shame for me my friends don't play smash. Well, they do almost nothing to do with Nintendo.

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Nah just trying to make conversation, I basically have no Wii U atm cause the charger is broken.

Yesterday I went to a. Indian restaurant for my b-day. Because it was my b-day they brought me ice cream and it was heavenly.

What you're doing sounds like loads'a fun, shame for me my friends don't play smash. Well, they do almost nothing to do with Nintendo.
Do you have 3DS? I don't have a Wii U either - X.X

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Guess what. Also broken.
My 3DS is also kinda ****ed lol
I got a little water on it and now the top screen is mad bright and the bottom screen is normal. That'd be fine if the battery also didn't run out so damn fast, now I have to plug it in wherever I go. It's pretty annoying at tournaments (where I use it mainly).
I want that new Pokemon-themed New 3DS sooooooooo badly tho. I don't want an XL so that would be perfect for me. Also a huuuuge pokemon fan so that would just be perfect for me

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
My 3DS is also kinda ****ed lol
I got a little water on it and now the top screen is mad bright and the bottom screen is normal. That'd be fine if the battery also didn't run out so damn fast, now I have to plug it in wherever I go. It's pretty annoying at tournaments (where I use it mainly).
I want that new Pokemon-themed New 3DS sooooooooo badly tho. I don't want an XL so that would be perfect for me. Also a huuuuge pokemon fan so that would just be perfect for me
Same, you could probably tell from my picture. If you watch Gamexplain, seen the analysis of the Sun and Moon trailer? It's really interesting.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Same, you could probably tell from my picture. If you watch Gamexplain, seen the analysis of the Sun and Moon trailer? It's really interesting.
Mega Gallade is best mega boiiiiii
We need a mega Flygon tho - I'm actually using a program called Blender to try and create a 3D model of my perception of a mega Flygon
I don't watch Gamexplain, kinda gave up on channels like that after one of them called Barret's Big Shot a "fire spell", lmfao
Sun and Moon look hype tho
I hope they put in 3D Lavender town with retro music. In fact a 3D remake of Red and Blue with old school music would be the biggest nostalgia bomb :093:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
This is the track right here

Nostalgia and good music in general overload

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Glad to see things have cleared up.

On a different subject, I'm turning 16 tomorrow
In the event that I forget, Happy Birthday!
Oh wow, I turned 15 yesterday. We're 2 days apart :p
Well then, Happy Unbirthday!

And on the subject of Pokemon, mfw everyone is excited for Sun & Moon and I'm just sitting here waiting for the next game in the Shadow Pokemon series. It's been 10 years, Genius Sonority. Don't leave me hanging.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
And on the subject of Pokemon, mfw everyone is excited for Sun & Moon and I'm just sitting here waiting for the next game in the Shadow Pokemon series. It's been 10 years, Genius Sonority. Don't leave me hanging.
I actually borrowed my friends gamecube so I could play that game - I made it pretty far. I took a long break from it though. (it was Colosseum)
Speaking of nostalgia and Colosseum/XD...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8HzxazC2EsQ
idk, I wasn't the biggest fan of that music tbh, everything about Colosseum felt really slow lol

This was beautiful tho - do any of you guys listen to GlitchxCity?

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
on the subject of Pokemon, mfw everyone is excited for Sun & Moon and I'm just sitting here waiting for the next game in the Shadow Pokemon series. It's been 10 years, Genius Sonority. Don't leave me hanging.
I loved those spin off games Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of Darkness were great and I wish there was another for Wii U or maybe the NX, but I'll settle with Pokken for now...

Top Bottom