• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yes, there is gonna be a setup, but I need one more TV at least, to house all of you people. I'm hoping my dad isn't gonna count how many people are showing, he said he doesn't want 20. Maybe 10-12 he can't complain, if you guys don't be loud or break anything lol. Which I don't expect out of anyone, because last time everything was left as it was. Alcohol and Drugs prohibited kids.

Dodgers won today **** yeah! James Loney Grand Slam!

iankobe

Smash Lord
Hmm I don't know though.

Maybe you guys should come earlier so we can play more.

What time are you guys gonna get here?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
what time are they gonna get there?

i don't mind going earlier. but i rly hope i get paid tomorrow =/

Sleepy

Smash Ace
oh
I'm switching with someone else, so I'm still working 6 days this week and have tomorrow off, so come when you guys can? If they have to leave early, I don't know, come before 3 I guess? or asap?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yeah we need to make sure there are At least 4 setups, if not 5 this time, if everyone is coming. Seems we have an even better turnout tomorrow!

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yeah, I think so... I doubt hugs/haze/hugo will leave any earlier than 11-12 if they all come. And Ian and his crew left around 11 pm last time, not sure if they'll be staying that late this time. Blitz and Happy came also, around 8- till ian and his crew left. So I'm gonna assume most people will stay until at least 10 something.. if not later.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Dude David, don't go that early...I won't be there 'til 6...

You guys should go around 4 so you guys can play with P and them.

Sleepy: Us Alhambrans are gonna leave earlier this time due to our little High school kids.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Dude David, don't go that early...I won't be there 'til 6...

You guys should go around 4 so you guys can play with P and them.

Sleepy: Us Alhambrans are gonna leave earlier this time due to our little High school kids.
i'll leave at around 12:30-1 then, which means i'll be there by 2-2:30

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
aww I wanna get there early to see Hugq get ***** in dittos.
also ANSWER YOUR PHONE HUGO!!!

hugQ Cortex

Master
The proper pronunciation of HugQ is Oogk. My fellow Berkeley smash buddies pronounced it that way when I misspelled my smash tag HUGO as HUGQ because the O and the Q look identical in the Name Tag creation screen. They never let me live it down, especially since I wanted to be an English major at the time. They still give me **** for it. "Hey it's Oogk!" God****it I miss them right now.

So yeah, Oogk. Just try to pronounce hugq from a hispanic point of view.

Top Bottom