• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey all! This thread is for 626 Melee. I'll try to update any info for fests/tournies/etc when I can!

Pasadena:
baka4moé :peach:
pmak187 :falco:
TheLifeRuiner :samus2:
Dan :pichu: :fox:
Nardis :marth:
Baka's Fangirl :marth:
Dr. Awesome :falco: :falcon:
Inty :marth:
A3(PO4 3-) :fox:
chnnlsrfr :marth: (inactive)
Sherigami :sheik: (inactive)
Blitz :falcon: (inactive)
Sleepy :marth: :link: (inactive)
hdu88 :sheik: :jigglypuff: (inactive)
E40 :peach: (inactive)

El Monte:
HugQ :samus2: (inactive)

Covina:
Manatee :jigglypuff:

Arcadia: (mostly inactive)
Kikomeplease :falco:
Kakx :falco: :falcon:
iankobe :drmario:

Los Angeles Area:
SUNG :falco:
DendyPretendy :jigglypuff: :fox:
me__ :falco:

North Hollywood (close enough):
Peligro! :peach:
MLE :falco:
j666 :link:

Burbank(close enough):
Westballz :falco:
24 :marth: :jigglypuff: (inactive)

Upcoming Stuff!!!
blahblahbleeblah

Festizzio's monthlies at chatsworth
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251621:

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I'm Rosemead. A couple of others here are 626 but I've never played them (nor have I played anyone in person really lol). I'm up for tournaments or friendlys, I'm getting bored of online lag screwing my timing over and making me miss rest =[

Edit: Oh and there were 2 tourneys recently that were near us. One at ELAC and one somewhere in Monterey Park hosted by iankobe, I missed both cause I was busy <_<

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Yea I live in Covina... lol I haven't really met anyone in the 626 area before I have just been going down to Cerritos for casuals.

iankobe

Smash Lord
626 UNITE!

Anticipation: You're talking to the best players here in 626. Tell us where you live and we'll plan something.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
We should play have some casuals sometime I haven't really met any of you guys and you all live closer than the people in Cerritos lol.

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
I live in La Puente but I'm going to be staying up here in Santa Barbara for summer school. Regardless, I plan to go home on weekends sparingly so I would definitely hit you guys up whenever you get something going. It'd be nice to see some locals.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
sunday would be perfect for me since saturday i have to take my SAT IIs.. so who would host casuals then?

Anticipation

Smash Rookie
where in Alhambra do u live anticipation?
i attend AHS with F.o.b :D

@iankobe : lol i attended your tournaments. =P except got knocked out in doubles cause my doubles partner didnt pull it off :p i live near Monteray park aswell. I live on 6th st. near Ramona elementary if you know where that is. I also know Drake whom is an Alumni and yea.. Betty too :D (except they don't really know me ;))

@all: yea it would be nice to have a 626 smash fest. I might host one during the summer.

@yANG: uhh tell me when you want to brawl on aim. we can friendlies!

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
If you do organize one, try not to make it on the 18th or 20th. I have my cousin's graduation and a beach/bonfire thing with friends on those days. I hope I get insurance soon though so I don't have to have parents drive me around to these smashfests. About 8 months now with a license but no insurance and a car waiting for me (although it's an old car).

Anticipation

Smash Rookie
that would be good, it's nice to see people actually responding to this thread. I always thought there were no 626 smashers.
i knew there were 626 smashers but i didn't know that there were any on smashboards or as much as this. :D Btw, where do you live? maybe we can friendly sometime!

Anticipation

Smash Rookie
we should talk on AIM to discuss when we can meet. my doubles partner and i are going to f.o.b's friends house this friday to friendly. soo yea.

iankobe

Smash Lord
LOL.

To All: Us 626 plays Brawl together. We all know one another and we're all from AHS.

In fact, Aznchef, Drake, Me are all alumni. Class of 07!!

Anyway. I think we CAN make Alhambra better, gary!!

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
Someone plan something for June 20th. Then we can all unify the 626 and start rolling together to bigger tournies and whatnot.

Someone step up, please.

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
To ian: :O you are playing brawl today? Do I know who's your friend? Can I come too? :[ . Call me when you read this?

To cable: haha I went to Granada elementary too.

To harry: hello, this is betty. Nice to soon meet you :] are you a junior?

iankobe

Smash Lord
Someone plan something for June 20th. Then we can all unify the 626 and start rolling together to bigger tournies and whatnot.

Someone step up, please.
We are trying to step it up.

In fact, I'll do this along with Aznchef and FOB since I'm the tournament host in the 626.

To all 626 Smashers:

Report to this thread now and we'll see how big of a group we have here. After the list of Players, I'll start organizing.

Anticipation

Smash Rookie
To ian: :O you are playing brawl today? Do I know who's your friend? Can I come too? :[ . Call me when you read this?

To cable: haha I went to Granada elementary too.

To harry: hello, this is betty. Nice to soon meet you :] are you a junior?
Hi Betty! But i already got to meet you today :laugh: we should all brawl again some time !

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
you guys all played together today? and nobody told me? =/
lol its fine i suppose but still id like to play new people instead of the same group i usually play casuals with... plus you guys live closer lol...

next week friday or something?

iankobe

Smash Lord
you guys all played together today? and nobody told me? =/
lol its fine i suppose but still id like to play new people instead of the same group i usually play casuals with... plus you guys live closer lol...

next week friday or something?
Yeah. We play every Friday.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Dang why Friday guys? I'm heading off to the beach on the 20th =[

Though now I can't do 18th, 19th, and 20th. My friends decided they wanted to go karaoke on the 19th <_<

Top Bottom