• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Skill

So what time is all this going down?

And should I bring a cube?
How many good people were there last time and what tournaments have they entered besides Cortez who went to Grev? :confused: Is it really worth going to a 626 smashfest if you are already going to a lot of NorCal Smashfests? I just wanted to know if it is worth the time since I have to get there through PT / walking / etc.

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
How many good people were there last time and what tournaments have they entered besides Cortez who went to Grev? :confused: Is it really worth going to a 626 smashfest if you are already going to a lot of NorCal Smashfests? I just wanted to know if it is worth the time since I have to get there through PT / walking / etc.
Ugh, your post is a total waste of time. Just come! :)

Edit: Rizzo! What time do you want us over there?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
not to sound unwelcoming or anything, but if you think you're too good to come I don't really need you here. I honestly don't need to host this and I won't beg you to come. I like playing with other people but I don't want to chase ghosts on some stranger for him to come to my house to play games.

and yeah, you guys can probably come around 1 or so? I guess later if you need to

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
Cocky *** mother****er. Again, I'm pretty sure everyone there was better than you. I don't care if I'm sounding like a douche anymore because you're pissing me off.

@Bizz: **** you're going today? D: I wanna gooooooooooooo

@Sleepy: ur ghey

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Cocky *** mother****er. Again, I'm pretty sure everyone there was better than you. I don't care if I'm sounding like a douche anymore because you're pissing me off.

dude CLAM down, I just stated what I wanted to say. I don't want you to create this bull**** over nothing.

Kevin get on your knees like always (I'll give you kneepads this time)

honestly I just felt like last time he asked me, sent me PMs, then he didn't show. Now he's acting like I have to put on a circus of good players for him to show up, so I wrote that. Rolling out the red carpet for someone I don't know seems silly to me.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey huy is a good guy although i dont know why he doesnt just show up!

Btw they are good. Admittedly I have only been to one smashfest but they were all just as good as the SB players. (Im sure Kevin will say hes better...=P)

Either way i think you should come. Smash is always worth the time.

Oh and sleepy ill be there around 1 30 or so

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ian, I can host up to 2-3 people (1 set up), not much space :laugh: but I can drive out also. In 323, I'm bumming this thread since we don't have one.

Regarding the money match, yeah we can do $10-20 dollars best of 5. But you're in the boonies from what I remember.
I'll be free the rest of the day,

933 E. 40th Place, LA , CA 90011

Call or text me when you can come over 323-528-9118
u have no idea how happy you made me. i love you old school players! such ballers!

i play a lot of characters so we can do a lot of mms too!

im gonna text you and hope ur free today. doubt it but we're gonna play soon! and once i prove to u i **** i expect u to come over next time!

and HEY downtown pomona is pretty nice! we got ratatat coming in sept! eat it!

iankobe

Smash Lord
u have no idea how happy you made me. i love you old school players! such ballers!

im gonna text you and hope ur free today. doubt it but we're gonna play soon! and once i prove to u i **** i expect u to come over next time!

Old School is new school! Gus is too cool. Melee started way back then anyway. It's so good to be back.

Woah Brotha. It's all good in the hood. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. It's up to him if he wants to come see how "good" 626 is. No need to take this personally. You should watch your mouth :/

yi dian kai shi

FOB
DUDE. Totally forgot you're half CHINESE. SICK! :p

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
I'm just hella annoyed that he keeps saying stuff like "Oh how good are the players there because I don't wanna show up and play scrubs." Fudge man just play the game >__>;

I'll get down on my knees for you Sleepy but only cause I love you + everyone else <3333

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
just got back from the smog test station in LA

now i have to go back to LA because my mom gave the worker the wrong check fml

i don't think i'll be able to make it to this. sorry sleepy

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me

LOL shouldn't you be playing phil ivey HU instead? :laugh:

iankobe

Smash Lord
Kevin you're such a kid.

KevinTheKid

Lolol
LOLOL. Kevin is a kid. So it's okay. I love kids.

Thanks for playing with me today for that long. So much Samus practice and I have so much to learn still :p

Sorry guys....I need to start checking this thread more often because I keep missing the dates.... When's the next event?
Possibly next week like Liferuiner said. All thanks to Sleepy though, he made this all possible. 626 stop flaking and JOHNING. FREAKKKKKK!!

LOL shouldn't you be playing phil ivey HU instead? :laugh:
YOU POSTED!

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Just saying, gotta step up if people host, considering I don't know how long it'll last. If the same people keep coming every week, people are bound to get bored of playing each other. Though personally for me it's just for fun.

Had a good time, if emille can get Tseng or KFC to come down, we'll have a few more decent smashers to play against!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
what better hobby than smash amirite?

kiko when ur good you don't want to play people who suck. that's just the way it is. we play up to our maximum potential vs our peers / superiors and we play our worst v people who suck. that's why i prioritize who to play to make sure my skill never deteriorates and i get used to giving 100% every match

eyeball

Smash Rookie
@Adam Yeah I totally get it but I was just annoyed at the fact that he kept asking about skill level when he's not even ranked/really known. (again no disrespect)

Whatevers, hopefully Huy you'll come down and play us to see for yourself =DD

@Sleepy Emil went yesterday? lul.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Lol stop saying that 626 flakes and johns.
It's true. It's the ugly truth. Besides you, Liferuiner, and Sleepy, everyone else flakes :/ it's sad.

@Adam Yeah I totally get it but I was just annoyed at the fact that he kept asking about skill level when he's not even ranked/really known. (again no disrespect)

Whatevers, hopefully Huy you'll come down and play us to see for yourself =DD

@Sleepy Emil went yesterday? lul.
Who are you talking about?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
you guys want to meet up again next week? wed/thurs? pick again? Possibly get the same + 1-2 more?

btw mr awesome showed up the last two weeks, even though he had to leave early he showed. So props to him coming out

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
tue/wed/thurs works for me too for now

i will try to show up earlier to maybe finally play dr awesome

also i wish one of you guys played fox

i desperately need fox practice

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
you guys want to meet up again next week? wed/thurs? pick again? Possibly get the same + 1-2 more?

btw mr awesome showed up the last two weeks, even though he had to leave early he showed. So props to him coming out
Yeah sorry about having to leave early Its just that I play volleyball on tues and weds so I dont get enough time to smash.

Im down for Wednesday though. Maybe Tuesday if things work out.

tue/wed/thurs works for me too for now

i will try to show up earlier to maybe finally play dr awesome

also i wish one of you guys played fox

i desperately need fox practice
Yes! every time I end up just missing you.

I could play fox (my fox is terrible) ive been meaning to work on it.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
at all times, i will play against any character; i don't realy care, but the thing is i would prefer to play a good (or at least decent) fox so i don't get bad habits from a bad one (no offense; i'll still play your fox if you want lol)

i just want fox training because i have a lot of trouble against decent/good foxes, and this makes me :(

Adam M!

Smash Lord
if u dont want him to play his crappy fox then **** it and i guarantee you he'll stop playing it

Top Bottom