• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Have you still been playing mostly Fox, Baka? I was just watching our Peach doubles matches, we should team again soon. Too fun and too nasty for people to handle.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
interesting, martin. did you guys notice it looks very similar to daniel's tag??

yes daniel, i am available to play on saturday afternoons after 4ish and sunday after 8. fridays too but i can only stay til about 11, unfortunately.

edit: true story: i was trying to remember martin's name so i went on facebook and wrote "good ****" and i remembered his name

ps. that didn't actually happen but i thought it would be funny if i did that

pps. hope it is still funny

ppps. oh god who am i kidding

baka4moé

Smash Champion
If you can drive, I'd prefer if you took other people. We should try to get as much Socal representation as possible :)

But yeah, if literally no one else wants to go, then sure homie
No one has mentioned any interest. :(

Step it up, slackers.
yo can we please go with u guys?! :) we're definitely interested but we have no car...:( we can pay for gas and entertain u and stuff

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yeah we can get a list of people interested and then coordinate who goes with who based on ease of pickup. So far its

Crimson (driver)
commonyoshi (driver)
Peligro
baka4moe
+Caltech (Lilian, Dan, and John?)

I'm sure ppl like Sung, the 666s, johnny, lovage, etc will wanna go too.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
the two others that play the most are dan and lillian, and about 4ish others that sometimes play. tbh though we're all pretty bad lol, second best is prob dan, then jon...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
haha thanks i guess?

anyway i suck at dittos, and falco is prob my best matchup, so...yeah lol

no there werent any recordings :(

I heard a car from 626 is going to NYTE (other than sung's car)

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A RIDE? Y/N
stab we havent finalized any plans yet, but ill keep u posted, just remind again closer to the date. i think sungs car is the only actual car coming from 626 though, i'm trying to arrange rides with other people at the moment.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Randomly visited the Peach thread:

Rosedemon: "You cant hold towards the ledge on BF when you're recovering.
Dumb stage is dumb"

Maybe that's why I always think peaches are the most susceptible to being battlefielded

Also they're talking about how all Peaches F tilt instead of dash attack. I still believe you do it on purpose baka those F tilts always get me..

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Baka has some secret F-tilt strategy, but I doubt it, haha. I tend to get pretty lucky with it hitting or at least not getting punished for it, but it's just not a reliable enough attack to use except maybe as a rare mixup. I think the combo of him liking to be in your face and using a lot of dash attack means that when he does miss the timing he's close enough for the f-tilt to connect/catch you off guard.

Doesn't the BF ledge thing apply to all characters?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
maybe, i sometimes do it on purpose and sometimes dont?! :awesome: idk it depends...

chris since ur waiting on martin ill be waiting on someone else first too lol

Nardis

Smash Rookie
Hey it's Jon (who finally made an account) - do you mind updating the front page to reflect my new and improved username? kthx baka ;D

Top Bottom