• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Was just going to post to see who may not be coming any longer due to the snow.

I will still be attending, of course.

Coastward

Smash Lord
i wish my ride would stop flopping on me, 50% chance i can make it there.

I REALLY WANNA GO AND GET SOME MATCHES IN BECAUSE IM SO BAD AND I NEED PRACTICE/TRAINING :(

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Coming home from weeklies and just watched a car spin out from driving straight slowly. Regardless it'll be plowed on Saturday/not snow much. This city just dumb right now.

:phone:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Phone not letting me quote, but:

@coffeeblack: sure. I thought I played you at impulse but I honestly don't know lol

@engo: sure

I'm hoping my family let's me drive out in this weather :(

Miss you gaiz :(

:phone:

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah like krisp said roads will be plowed and ****. there is literally no snow in hamilton atm.
and bing ditch dat ****ty halo tourney and come you dont wanna miss out on this **** this will be off the hook

MoshJarcus

Smash Rookie
i wish my ride would stop flopping on me, 50% chance i can make it there.

I REALLY WANNA GO AND GET SOME MATCHES IN BECAUSE IM SO BAD AND I NEED PRACTICE/TRAINING :(
Know that feel bro. Sucks when my nearest scene is an hour away. Unless there's a barrie-area scene I don't know about. PEOPLE OF BARRIE. MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
midterm ends at 11:20am, hopping on bus right after it. hopefully the snow doesnt delay bus too much

Windrose

Smash Lord
yeah like krisp said roads will be plowed and ****. there is literally no snow in hamilton atm.
and bing ditch dat ****ty halo tourney and come you dont wanna miss out on this **** this will be off the hook
no snow in hamilton my @$$.

McMaster never closes down for snow and they closed today. In all of my undergrad at mac even in the worst snow cases they never closed the school for a full day. Even when western, waterloo, and everyone else had a snow day.

http://dailynews.mcmaster.ca/alert/feb-8-university-closed-due-to-snow/

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
LOL last night I was up around 3 and there was no snow. Woke up this morning....

but w.e we're canadians a little bit of snow never hurt us.
it honestly aint THAT much

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Better change the title to Featuring Nemo (apparently that's the name of the snow storm...I don't get it, sounds tropical)

So apparently I can't come because my dad wants to sell stuff at my grandmother's since she moved out of her house. Hoping he comes to his senses and realizes no one's going to come check out an old couch in this weather.

Top Bottom