• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
maaaan we need 36 singles entrants and have EVERY SINGLE ONE enter doubles, that would be ****in tight. way back in the day doubles was hyped, what happened.

Windrose

Smash Lord
don't paint your controller. When the paint starts crusting up and peeling off, it is really annoying to deal with. Also, if you use the wrong kind of paint, it can result in damage to the plastic parts in the controller (ie. your buttons, sticks and obviously the shells.)

Zef

Smash Ace
don't paint your controller. When the paint starts crusting up and peeling off, it is really annoying to deal with. Also, if you use the wrong kind of paint, it can result in damage to the plastic parts in the controller (ie. your buttons, sticks and obviously the shells.)
primer bro

Coastward

Smash Lord
if you use primer + clear coat, it won't peel off for years. and you can't really damage the shell of the controller with paint unless you drown the controller in paint. im repainting the buttons anyway.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
aw I come at 11 :( i was hyped. just gonna pretend it starts at 11 so I come early.

also i'm hyped to see this pink conch lol.

and man this tourney is gonna be STEEP. got london + wny coming, ****s gonna be big.

Coastward

Smash Lord
aw I come at 11 :( i was hyped. just gonna pretend it starts at 11 so I come early.

also i'm hyped to see this pink conch lol.

and man this tourney is gonna be STEEP. got london + wny coming, ****s gonna be big.
if i get the thing done in time, it'll will definitely be there.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yeah assuming I don't sleep in I like showing up early. Not at 11 cause everyone says doors wont even be open at 11. Not a big deal though I guess.

:phone:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i shall come late but hopefully in time for doubles

and hella mms and friendlies

Coastward

Smash Lord
ok i changed my mind on the color, going to make it more of a salmon type rather than full out pink. and a reminder that i'll bring my gamecube.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Hey

5 of us are coming. Zen Guru Sauc3 Deox Nav
yooooo tooo goooood :D

i shall come late but hopefully in time for doubles

and hella mms and friendlies
let's go :) wanna see how you've improved :)

idk who you are but i feel compelled to have a $5 mm with you
mm me? :)
holy fack....its even on a saturday
yo. MM? i wanna see how you've improved since impulse :D i don't think i'll be disappointed :)

Zef

Smash Ace
yea sure summonedfist
hopefully this blizzard stays away, my drive might bail and idk if i reaaally wanna bus/subway all the way there

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
So doors open at 12, right? So I shouldn't bother showing up before then?

Well, if people want to hang out for a bit beforehand, let me know. We'll...smoke or something--haha. Unless it's a blizzard out.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Please advise: people driving in from far away this weekend. There's expected to be 30 cm of snowfall over the next day or two so your commute will be delayed. Aim to depart early. Especially those from WNY!

Top Bottom