• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hungry, stop spamming...seriously.

Yeah but everybody besides Ike, DK, Bowser, Snake, ROB, and Ganon have no excuse for losing to it. lol
Even then...they have no excuse for losing to it. I mean honestly, I welcome a MK spamming tornado...it's easy to get around. I play Ike against him now, and even if it connects, it does like 15%...big whoop...after that, due to the diminishing rewards, it does like 5%...it's not that good...

Also, Ike's everything beats it...it seems. just know when it's coming and attack...nobody has an excuse for losing to that move...or even up-b

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Hungry, stop spamming...seriously.

Even then...they have no excuse for losing to it. I mean honestly, I welcome a MK spamming tornado...it's easy to get around. I play Ike against him now, and even if it connects, it does like 15%...big whoop...after that, due to the diminishing rewards, it does like 5%...it's not that good...

Also, Ike's everything beats it...it seems. just know when it's coming and attack...nobody has an excuse for losing to that move...or even up-b
I lose to it, i am clearly a bad player.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Snake's not overpowered, but as far as game makers making a brawl 2.0 like when they updated melee. Snake is gonna be slightly nerfed for sure. Snake FTW.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Anybody who cannot figure a way around one good tactic, regardless of character matchup, is either a bad player, or just downright stupid.
If the character you are playing as is simply unable to beat said tactic (don't really see this happen that much...), then you are stupid for playing that character in that situation.
If your character has the means, and you can't adapt to the "broken" strat your opponent is using, then you are a bad player.

Anybody who ever complains for over a month because of a character is a bad player in my book.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Anybody who cannot figure a way around one good tactic, regardless of character matchup, is either a bad player, or just downright stupid.
If the character you are playing as is simply unable to beat said tactic (don't really see this happen that much...), then you are stupid for playing that character in that situation.
If your character has the means, and you can't adapt to the "broken" strat your opponent is using, then you are a bad player.

Anybody who ever complains for over a month because of a character is a bad player in my book.
THANK YOU FENRIR. THANK YOU!

STICKY THAT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom