• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The only thing to keep in mind if you decide to show up later is that they are capping singles at 128 people!!!

So don't get there too late!!!

:colorful:
QDVS! you said at the end of this week you'd give us storytime on the creation of your name. now get to it :chuckle:

Oh, and since I only have like 3 points compared to fenrir's 200 does that mean with seeding I'll get matched up with other low pointers? Cause getting knocked into loser's bracket first round is always embarrassing.
where IS that seeding chart anyway? I forgot how many points i had, if any >.>

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
John, any time today, man...

Low seeded people will be seeded against high seeded people...like, I'll get a 0 pointer for first round...or a bye.

the seeding list was posted a couple pages back by Rx

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
well, to be honest, since the seeding points are largely Melee influenced, it just shows who went to a lot of melee tournaments....etc etc etc...

don't fear, yet.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, so first round I'll probably be up against one of the top 5? Darn, I guess I should've went to some melee tournaments.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Not necessarily...I'm assuming there will be a lot of 0 placers there. and honestly, right now, the seed points don't really prove much...

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Sigh, I really wanna go to this. Ryan better wake up and make some phone calls so maybe we can hitch a ride with somebody :( Everyone lives up north!

Crom, come down here and hang out with us please.

nevershootme

Smash Master
If i have the balls.. I think i can drive some people along the way to orlando from miami. Equi I think I might be able to pick u up along the way since i'm directly in i-95. Keep in mind that's it depends if i'm not dead asleep or something while driving.

I may possibly get a motel to stay for the night and rest to prepare for the drive home...

send me a message for a ride and i'll try my best, if i can't do it. sorry >_< in fact, call me in fact. here's mah number, 786-280-1680 text me or call...

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
If i have the balls.. I think i can drive some people along the way to orlando from miami. Equi I think I might be able to pick u up along the way since i'm directly in i-95. Keep in mind that's it depends if i'm not dead asleep or something while driving.

I may possibly get a motel to stay for the night and rest to prepare for the drive home...

send me a message for a ride and i'll try my best, if i can't do it. sorry >_< in fact, call me in fact. here's mah number, 786-280-1680 text me or call...
There ya go Ryan and Ginger Sparks.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Hahahaha I lol'd.
I'll badger him endlessly as soon as he wakes up to do it. I know he wants to go real bad so it shouldn't be too hard.

Ginger Sparks. Okay, I'm down with that.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
People better get there early and register. This **** is gonna be way over the 128 cap so if you miss out on registration sucks for you.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I guess nexus will do. but really, send me text or call to confirm who will be going and a feasible meetup time, it takes about 30 minutes from ives dairy to boynton beach granted traffic isn't all that bad at the hour. all I know is equi, u, and riot (ryan) as far as i know who's interested (my car can hold 4 more people. My plan is possibly heading up to orlando tonight and rent a motel and stay until sunday since i guess gigs is a super long tournament... or sleep in the car>_< Also, each of you guys have to chip in for gas and the motel (if we do that).

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
My partner just crapped out on me. Anyone in here want to do doubles with me? I am only riding down there for the doubles so I really, REALLY need a partner.

And do not let the post count fool you, one match online if you think I am not going to be good.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Eh, I'm broke and I don't even know if I'm going to have money to enter the tournament. If I have to pitch in for gas and a hotel, then I definitely can't go.

I texted Ryan though, he hasn't gotten back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom