• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i think a charter bus is something like 4000 dollars my sister is a dance teacher at a middle school here and uhhh when she found out she freaked out. lol sooo how many people are going because itll still be like 150 a person

but ys u guy should try and come

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
Oh man guys, my controller's been horrible. It was getting clunky for a while, then just got entire fail-some at Geoffrey's. Turns out that my 6 year old controller's R button is a mission failed, and it was sticking slightly. Wavedashes held over shields without me doing it, no lightshields, all these issues. I need a new controller. Oh well. It's an excuse for a Wavebird, I suppose.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Taylor You would need to ask Ragnarok for his Address because I'm afraid I don't know it. the next Biweekly will be held at his Place next Saturday which should be the 27th

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
?? no we just started our first bi-weekly last saturday (which was the 20th). the address is on the first page and the store is called tbs comics

but heres the address anyways.......
550 Mary Esther Boulevard #4
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
and the website
http://www.tbscomics.com/

also, i dont know whats up with ram not noticing this is our thread and not the mobile one but iono its cause he is too awsome for his own good. hope u decide to come to one taylor.

RAM

Smash Lord
Housing is Granted, whoever else come for the ride is covered too just come and SMASH!!!!!!!! ( if possible ) if ya can't make it it's all good. there will be more biweeklies.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Like Jerry said. his controller was balls. but we got him a good one just one match in so... it was all real.

GUESS WHAT :O I have 50 minutes worth of matches: Me vs. Jerry.

They are on DVD-R's and I have no idea in hell where to go from there to get them on the net. BUT! I can watch them in a dvd player XDXD. So If you wanna see me pwning up some Jerry let me know and I will give you the dvd :p ITS LIKE A SUPER AWESOME MOVIE :O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Edit: ORRR I can bring it to TBS and we can all laugh as I chain grab Jerry into oblivion. Or you can all laugh as you see us suck massively -.-.....

All in all it was fun. Except the shine spikes...

DK + Poke Floats = Broken tier XDXD

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Enjoyed the Biweekly this past Saturday, I guess I'll see you guys this Saturday and will Rook come too? Looking foward to another Crew battle and lets have a low tier tourney if possible this time too.

RAM

Smash Lord
I Have no Idea what Drumma is talking about, I did'nt say this was the Mobile thread that silly kid. anyway Yeah def need to play some more this Saturday Rag. See ya then.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
sorry ram ure sillyness just rubs off on me sometimes (thank god he doesnt rub me XD...)

but i dont know if ill have enough money to come this weekend and go to exarch's tourney so i might be sitting this mobile trip out...... :( even tho i dont want to.

also ram i need to talk to u A.S.A.P about me needing a big favor from u in june top secret ;) lol just gimme a call when u can thanks bro

RAM

Smash Lord
sorry ram ure sillyness just rubs off on me sometimes (thank god he doesnt rub me XD...)

but i dont know if ill have enough money to come this weekend and go to exarch's tourney so i might be sitting this mobile trip out...... :( even tho i dont want to.

also ram i need to talk to u A.S.A.P about me needing a big favor from u in june top secret ;) lol just gimme a call when u can thanks bro
U DON"T HAVE A CHOICE ***** YOU IS GOING TO MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: but seriously I don't think I'm going to work this week ( which make me very sad but I might get paid anyway ) and Tommorrow I have plans to work on my car in my garage Changing the Spark Plugs and Spark Plug Wires and cleaning the Trottle Body Out, I betcha it will have a crap load of Carbon build up inside there, yuck!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
while u r under there rotate the tires, change the oil, and bleed the clutch.... o yea make sure i reattached ure break cables from that one day i got mad...... well just make sure to check them before u drive again ;)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
F*ck that Drumma BOi, RAM is sick, pychopathic, manic who likes donuts and milk. I'll be very carful be the next time i get in the car with him, but it seems you don't have a choice though, but don't worry death won't come because death is scared of his crazy a** lol.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
F*ck that Drumma BOi, RAM is sick, pychopathic, manic who likes donuts and milk. I'll be very carful be the next time i get in the car with him, but it seems you don't have a choice though, but don't worry death won't come because death is scared of his crazy a** lol.
I second that.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
you know what i have wondered y he hasnt died yet after all those traps....... i guess death is scared of his a$S....... wow im glad his *** is in my crew...... wait maybe it is a bad thing......... NAAAAAAAAA

~~~~~~~~~~~RAM IS WATCHING!!!:demon::grrr::flame::evil:~~~~~~~~~~

ragnarock

Smash Lord
OH SH*T, It looks like its over for Drumma Boi. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Boomstick is in for a surprise the next time he posts. ^_^

(which isn't very often...)

Pritch

Smash Lord
John's never gonna make it to my place, much less the actual tournament.

Hey john, since joe's not making this and you and I were both trying to team with him at one point or another, why don't we just cut the middleman out and team up. Double peach ftw.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ok pritch im down for teaming. dude is it still cool for u to house us.... and by us i mean uhhhh..... me rook rice boom rag mr.p and ram......... :) i know not much space but we will all cuddle on the floor.... well they will i call couch :)

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Hey Drumma, I found a group of about 6 guys from Crestview that are interested in attending both this tourney and INNsomnia 5. Actually, I was refered to them by Prince Zane.

You should hit him up on AIM to fill him in on the bi-weeklies. He's a Peach user too, his SN is Gourdge. ^_^

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
they should get on aim first. I would like a phone number to get in touch with said peach player in charge. dude so if a person mains peach and isn't gay they are usually in charge of the crew iono me lance this crestview guy. well im out of options but i figured those 3 were ok examples..... and iono if me and lance are really in charge of the crews but it seems we have the most responsibility/ make the most plans. but i could be wrong

TheVexer

Smash Rookie
wednesdays

dunno if anyone else knows about this..but a dude i know said that some people play smash at the k-mall at owc on wednesday afternoons/night..I haven't been there myself..so i couldn't tell yah anything else..but i figured i'd drop by maybe this week..anyone else is welcome to also. long time no talk drumma...hows classes going?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey whats up vexer well they r going ok i guess lol besides physics lol at this point i would really pay u to do my homework for me lol but im sure u wouldnt be down for that. ummmm i have class this wednesday til 1130 what r u doing then? maybe we could meet up and try to find those owc smashers. thanks for giving me a heads up to mike. talk to u soon.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo DRumma Boi, Come to find out I can go to Innsomiac, but I might can't get thursday off, but I can get Friday off hopefully. I mapquest it and it's 7 hours away from my house. I get off work at 3pm so if I leave right then I can get there at 10 and thats without speeding. But add 1 1/2 because I have to pick up Suicide Dolls and Mr.p.

P.S. I'm going to Get 4 Stocked 3, do you think you and your crew can come to. If you guys won't be busy I mean.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
Hey ragnaorock this is drumma (im on my girlfriends account)

yea thats good u can go to "Get 4 stocked 3" where is it at and also can u send me a link to the page for it..... or ill look it up later if im not lazy. so who all is coming this saturday to our biweekly? cause i thnk a few guys from crestview are coming also to play us cause they play all the time and they r a new crew. So this area seems to be growing thanks to our crew and your guy's crew. woot

Top Bottom