• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Drumma Boi I'm going to start my biweeklys on the 13th of Jan. If you need me to re schedule let me know before next week. Or just call me.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
PSHHHHHHH. Tiny stage and just rig your controller to where everytime you shine it illusions. Who wins now :p...

Or.. to cut the foreplay. I could just go battlefield so you can't recover XD

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol when have i ever missed battlefield geo lol i dont usually miss may be like once a week lol. o well u can make excuses now but u still owe me 10 dollars :)

uhhhh yea sooo 4 guys from pcola are coming to my house tomorrow at noon for a smash fest til like 8 at night soooo anyone wants to come gimme a ring on my phone or pm me. ...... man i hope it doesnt get tooo cramped in my house lol.

@RAM- your super COOL we will make this a good tournament. also pace dudes had a 50 dollar pay out so next time they have a tournament we should go cause winning money is always a possibility.

@RAG- I THINK THAT IS A GOOD DATE i cant really figure out until they post the date for INN5 for sure sooo yeauntil then the 13th is fine is it at ure house??

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Most likely :((

But there is always a chance I could win XD.... Maybe a little better if I learn to freakin' L cancel -.-...

I'm soooo bad at it....

Oh well. I need to play Nada some more... but with me constantly trying to L cancel he will win too much and brag like a b*tch......

EDIT: About rags biweekly? Where is it held? Could I go :O?

If so... How much is it -.-..........

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
YEA GEO AS LONG AS WE HAVE ROOM U R IN BRO

AND DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING BAD AT L CANCELING A$$ HOLE LOL

and tell nada to stfu. who ***** cares who is better he isnt beating me and rice and ram so tell him to stfu. lol tell him when he wins a tournament before u he can brag. thats retarted of anyone to brag around here.

yea these 3 guys from pace came and played me rice rook and fumin today they were ok we won all of the matches pretty much with a few fun ones here and there but they were surprisingly better than i thought they would be. yay for the talent level around here rising.

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
Rofl, when do I brag? I joke around occasionally because you always make those gay jokes like, "Here's a tip, don't get tipped. Kekeke." Also, I'm never like, "o man i beat geof," I just rub those funny kills in, because of the whole tip ftl thing.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
@john. Sweet man. Thx. And lmao. ya. you "effed" up your L cancel hella bad in our matches :D

@Jerry. Shhh. you braggy mc brag face.

Edit:@Ryan Kekeke. Just skimmed your post. Thx. If I can go I will definately go wit you man.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
**** ryan r u going to drive 2 cars lol or maybe u and chris will drive if my car isnt fixed by then.

o yea geo i have been doing good today sooo yea no more super messed up l cancels lol i played from noon til well right now it is almost one lol sooo yea i smashed for more than 12 hours today. i hope u r practicing ;)

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Lol. I love reading Ryan's posts.

Jerry. Reschedule whatever s*it your mom has planned for you on saturday the thirteenth. We are going to that biweekly.

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
Dunno if I can go. ._. Dad's concerned that Mobile is a very, "bad place." Attempting to convince him. Also, Ryan, you should go to TBS tomorrow so you can borrow my second cube. Me and my crazy antics.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah I hear Mobile's pretty bad too.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll improve the more they play. ;)

(I disrupted my 1,337 post status for this post. :()

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
LOL LOL LOL LOL OMG MANKO LOL LOL LOL

yea jerry i can meet ure parents or whatever so they know that u r in "good hands" actually i dont know if me meeting them would help or hurt lol

o yea mankp whats with the new sig laser guided missles?? wtf i thought rice was always a team with rook..... or r u and rice in a whole new crew lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
o yea manko whats with the new sig laser guided missles?? wtf i thought rice was always a team with rook..... or r u and rice in a whole new crew lol
No, it's just a possible team name we might use. I called Rice back at thanksgiving though remember? So he's all mine, Rook will have to find someone else.

We'll probably be going to Exarch's tourney to take teams there. The rest of the crew plan on going?

btw, please use this updated sig if you don't mind.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Drumma Boi or Ram either it doesn't matter. For the tourney this saturday I'll have to rent tables and chairs, but thing i need from you guys is the number of people coming with you so I'll know how many chairs and tables I need to rent. And If you are able to bring a cube and a t.v that will help a whooooooole lot. A a power strip if you have one. Thanks and looking foward to this saturday.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I enjoyed you guys this past Saturday looking foward you gut byweekly this coming up Saturday.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hell yea it is always good...... but we got lost on the way home..... it was foggy tho so blah! but you should post the placings for the bi weeklies on ure thread rag from this one and the first one.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hell yea we r..... well chris was drunk and ryan was driving and u know he is kinda just zoning out. then me and jessi were sleepin in the back seat sooooo we passed our turn and ended up in crestview having to back track 20 minutes..... lol good times

kinda like when u passed exit 69 on our way home from GAwes's biweekly that one time lol

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
I really doubt I can go to the tourney in Mobile. On the other hand, I don't see why non-Mobile tourneys should be a problem. Also, my Fox is starting to get Shine abusive. It feels like I'm becoming more flashy, and less effective. ._.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i think u need to stop switching mains all the time lol but that mobile tourney was last weekend if u forgot :) uhhhh rag and mr p won teams they won crew battle and i won singles but yea there will be another next weekend if u wanna go. also nada we r having a tourney this saturday at tbs come or else.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i always thought he looked like a falco main..... i mean every other asian guy i know that plays smash is a falco main well its either falco or marth or nwo to mention it asians can play all the charecters...... well falco has some chinky eyes so he kinda looks asian sooo yea i think falco should be the next main.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Better yet, our area needs to rent an entire charter bus to ourselves. If we get enough, it might end up being about the same if not less money than a normal ticket.

Top Bottom