• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
We neeeeeed melee tourneys. I'm sorry but after probably 2 weeks I played melee again and I mean, I don't know what to say. The game is soooo much fun and requires so much skill to play. The technicality of the game has you do more things at once and you have to think faster than you would in brawl. I've never felt an adrenaline rush from brawl but playing against my lil sis in melee just made me happy. I like brawl, but I love melee.

I was all pissed today playing brawl near the end of the day in teams. When I lost I got angry because that's all I was trying to do. Win. But playing melee I just had fun playing. I was using the gayest controller in the world where the up didn't work but it was still an awesome experience.

At first when people posted things like this I didn't get it. You won't get it until you take out a gamecube controller and good ol melee and just play. It's an amazing game. That's all. I could care less If I have a better chance of being the best in brawl. I'm happy just playing melee win or lose.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I played Meleee again. It's amazingly fun. But Brawl is still fun too, just a different kind of fun. Using Squirtle to beat the **** out of people is one of the coolest things ever.

Why should Norfair be banned? It's basically Brinstar, but more exciting.

P.S. Gigabits is amazing.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Exciting stages do not fair so well with the community.

Except Rainbow Cruise.

Land Ho!

skrach8

Smash Lord
what levels are up for neutrals? I would love to see more then 5 or 6 if thats possible, and as few level bans as possible. Do we have an idea?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
WTF PS1 is legal?

Pleese.....The Windmill, space station, and invisible walls are broken...
There were always invisible walls, the windmill is a minor annoyance, and to quote Hiroshi, "space station?"

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I could beat Fenrir with any character, even REGULAR LINK.

My Dad could beat Fenrir with any character, even..... YOSHI.

Take that, Fenhead.

This is a money match between Fenrir and my dad.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FXFfzZK7r-E
Dang...I gotta admit, I just got owned...hard... the only reply I can even think of is

STFU. MM or GTFO

acronyms ftw.

Um, wow...I got a lot of responses from that teams request. Gotta figure out who I am teaming with now. lol nice. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom