• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Originally Posted by GameDragonX

I look at zoro's avatar, and i think you two are doing some hyperbaulic time chamber bull**** training, gonna come out with your hair always yellow and standing up
Uuaas room is the hyperbolic time chamber its hot and intense training goes on in there.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Actually. I take that back.
Snake is the easiest character to play in Brawl. Metaknight actually takes a little bit of practice. Just a little :\
WTF what in the hell are you practicing as meta knight? Snake actually has a technique, that mortal slide or w/e. Meta Knight is just B. Then i guess you hit A as you come out of up B, oh man.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
no. It's the playstyle that determines skill.

Like with Rx-, his playstyle takes skill. but what kind? Spacing. You can't just do that and have no such spacing whatsoever. In melee, people say sheik takes no skill, or that peach takes no skill, or marth takes no skill. All are ****ing stupid statements. why? because they all take some sort of skill to play.

I don't see why people had trouble with MK at the last gigs. Finding out what kills Rx-'s whole playstyle was quite simple. Which I'm quite surprised that Tommy G didn't win. Falco's down b ***** his play style.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
no. It's the playstyle that determines skill.

Like with Rx-, his playstyle takes skill. but what kind? Spacing. You can't just do that and have no such spacing whatsoever. In melee, people say sheik takes no skill, or that peach takes no skill, or marth takes no skill. All are ****ing stupid statements. why? because they all take some sort of skill to play.
Alright maybe we are talking about different meta knights but uh, Neutral B? Spacing? For Neutral B? You just hit B and move toward your opponent. Whats this spacing you speak of?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
if you just hit neutral be, and kill your opponent with just that move, then something is wrong with them. In order to kill his opponent, he up B'd. this required spacing. in order for his downsmash to hit, he had to have spacing.

if you disagree, why don't you use Rx-'s playstyle at the next gigs, i expect you to win.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
if you just hit neutral be, and kill your opponent with just that move, then something is wrong with them. In order to kill his opponent, he up B'd. this required spacing. in order for his downsmash to hit, he had to have spacing.

if you disagree, why don't you use Rx-'s playstyle at the next gigs, i expect you to win.
I wouldnt ever play like that cuz i just cant stand doing that for a extended period of time. I'd probably wanna shoot myself after awhile. And okay since you wanna sound smart and ****, he has to space 1 move while i have to space all mine. Having to space 3 moves when your opponents get to a high percentage, compared to your opponent having to space all of his, mmhmm sounds like a fair fight.

And you use meta knight dont you? Atleast you did vs me, just hit Neutral B, and move toward the opponent, theres only a few characters that can do anything about it. As long as your not fighting one of them, its no problem.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Afro Thundah I don't think you watched any of my other matches.
I did. And thats why I'm arguing against people saying what you did takes no skill whatsoever. like 0% skill. which is stupid.

I wouldnt ever play like that cuz i just cant stand doing that for a extended period of time. I'd probably wanna shoot myself after awhile. And okay since you wanna sound smart and ****, he has to space 1 move while i have to space all mine. Having to space 3 moves when your opponents get to a high percentage, compared to your opponent having to space all of his, mmhmm sounds like a fair fight.

And you use meta knight dont you? Atleast you did vs me, just hit Neutral B, and move toward the opponent, theres only a few characters that can do anything about it. As long as your not fighting one of them, its no problem.
at the most, I 2nd main him. In our matches i use neutral be maybe 3 or 4 times per match, not even.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
snake is not easiest to play. MK is easy if you use terrible strats such as B and up B+A. such nubs.

easiest to play IMO is falco

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Tourny has been over for almost a week now, AND i can still keep posting in it to rise myself to that amazing 'Smash Lord' status? Sign me up!

post count +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom