• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3DS League Ended November 2014 (Smashboards will not let me delete this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Thor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThunderThor77
3DS FC
3952-7499-7247
I registered for this tournament a few days ago under a different Smashboards account, is there a way I can switch the registration details to match this account?

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
I registered for this tournament a few days ago under a different Smashboards account, is there a way I can switch the registration details to match this account?
You shouldn't register under your Smashboards account. It has to be under your Challonge account. Whatever name you used, you should make sure that's your Challonge account name.

SupremeSuperiorStick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sohaii
Are you sure about Yoshi's Island being a legal stage? The one on Smash Wii u is the one from Melee, and I really doubt it's legal, unless it's the Omega Version.

Last edited:

PK Thor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThunderThor77
3DS FC
3952-7499-7247
You shouldn't register under your Smashboards account. It has to be under your Challonge account. Whatever name you used, you should make sure that's your Challonge account name.
Oh, you're right. I completely forgot we registered with our Challonge accounts, thank you.

swoosh_

Smash Rookie
on the website it says the tournement will be on january 18 and not the 4th so is it on the 4th or the 18th?

NinjasInCarpets

Smash Rookie
NNID
NinjasInCarpets
3DS FC
4613-8241-9177
Hi. Not sure if I'm missing something obvious here, I noticed you say 25th but I see on the registration that it's 18th? I'm sorry if I'm being majorly dumb, thank you

-Ninjas

Jakee

Smash Rookie
So....there is no 3DS online tournament this sunday? Because this event is listed for the 1st...why are there a large number of events listed as upcoming if they've already happened? This isn't the first time I've noticed this on Smashboards

Aww8badges

Smash Rookie
I would like to compete in tomorrow's event. My fc: 1650-3575-4596. Thanks!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm guessing its too late to sign up for this? I'm not seeing the registration form on the website to register.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Here is my friend code 0748-4673-8983

I'm not seeing the option to register through the website.

Fictatious

Smash Rookie
When is this? The facebook page says last month but smashboards says sometime soon so I don't know.

Fictatious

Smash Rookie
I can't find the challonge page. I want to sign up so bad!

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, this was a league we ran back in November which was a weekly. It has not happened since. I have tried to remove the reoccurring weekly date but it won't let me remove that option. We will have Smash 4 Worldwide 2 coming up really soon though.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Hahaaha. This post was a year ago, so why am I seeing it now? I want to be in the online tourney, but it's all outdated, and you advertised it as new.

GaM3r2Xtreme

Smash Rookie
Are you guys thinking of running a Wii U Smash 4 Tournament as well? Seems like this will be big already if there's 200+ people who have signed up. Also, when will the Smash 4 Worldwide 2 tournament begin? The title of the thread states 3/29/15. Hopefully I did not miss signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom