• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Just a quick reminder before smashboards dies again; Check mega man's costumes, please.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Hey Internets. I'm looking at you Gamefaqs, Reddit, 4chan and anyone else that's here. We are so happy to have you, but could you kindly go away? I promise you, one of our members is also on your site, hence how you found out about this to begin with. If you all go back to your respected sites, someone will be with you shortly to give you updates. However, NONE of us are going to get any information if Zippo can't even post here. So please, help us all get the information faster.

Thank you, and may Sakurai Smash us all.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Are the supposed "wolf colors" like the ones in Brawl?

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Zipso, if you play Smash Run, please share how different the stuff in it is. New enemies? New rooms? Anything would be great. Thank you.

AK48 is probably this game's Mercedes Benz promotion.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Guests, please leave and come back in about 10 minutes. I realize you want information, but would you rather get it in 10 minutes or refresh the page for 30 minutes to get nothing?

Last edited:

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
So the guest count is going UP. I know you guys are all thinking "Gee, I know they are saying that, so everyone is going to leave. That means I can stay!". No. Please, for your benefit, for ours, leave now. Go to your respective sites. YOU WILL GET INFO.

Untouch

Smash Master
Why do you guys just think that 1900 people are just going to leave?
The best course of action is for Zipzo to post on twitter or something.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
CAUSE THIS IS CRASHEEER~! CRASHER NIGHT~!
AND NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE YOU FROM THE BOARD THAT'S GETTING HYPED!
YOU KNOW IT'S CRASHEEER~! CRASHER NIGHT~!
YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR WI-FI IN A SMASHER, CRASHER, TONIIIIGHT~!

Ahem...Crashboards National Anthem aside, I'm sure the Wolf color for Fox is just that. Dat Robin info, though. <3

D

Deleted member

Crashboards strikes back.. but the hype is real. YEAH!!!!

Switters

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen hysteria like this before lol Im here to observe the craziness.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to hear about how well Robin plays. He intrigues me.

Also the guest count is INSANE. Almost impossible to post here now. x.x

D

Deleted member 245254

• Marth double fair is not possible.

• Shulks second jump is a somersault. Feels funny. All his smash attacks have a strange millisecond-ish load-up time before they come out. The Monado powering up or whatever.

• the ledge is DEFINITELY tougher to grab and there is no snap. Unfortunately both Marth and Shulk flip for their 2nd jump so I could not test ledge re-grabbing within a short window of time because it waits for their flip animation to finish before actually grabbing.

• ZSS comes in dark blue, really light blue (lighter than her normal costume) green, black, and red.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
lol I don't think this was expected at all. This site can barely function right now.

Superturkey

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-8255-6157
Only Smash fans could be this crazy over some news. I'm seriously impressed guys! But now everyone needs to go away so we can get some more lol.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
It's funny because more people are starting to view this thread as I type this. Also, Zipzo is now posting on reddit--he posted some more info.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Please everyone, I realize the hype for this is very high but please try to lay off the spam and wait patiently for the details to arise and discuss. Discussing the boat load of people is not on topic.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
P
I JUST PLAYED.

I will be more thorough later but right now.

- Ledge snap SEVERELY nerfed. I feels like Melee ledge grab.

- Meta knights up b is like Marth's up b. It hits people like once and sorta knocks them away and has an upward direction to it.

His tornado still has a lot of hits but you can DI it pretty easy because the hits are actually less frequent, I don't know yet about its priority.

- Pivot cancel is still in

- Pac Man is SLOW. Every single one of his aerials are kicks. His forward aerial is a double kick, his back air is like Mario. The thing that stood our about him is his utter sluggish-ness. His fall speed is like brawl. His run speed is slow. His forward b sends a pellet out in front of him, and then he turns in to classic pacman and boosts towards it. It's kind of like greninja'd shadow sneak thing except you can't time it.

- lucario is unchanged except his smash attacks feel MUCH faster.

- peach is unchanged except for her up aerial. It's now a rainbow thing, it has an arched hitbox over the top of her head, she draws it with her hand.

- Zelda has a white costume

Editing this post for more as we speak

- Sonic still dies pitifully if you end up in a spin without a jump
Peach mains are partying right now

Achroma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5472-7850-1658
We managed to hit over 2K visitors on one thread....
Impressive, but crashy.
Going to reddit to keep up with the chaos.

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
My goodness
Anyways guys Zipzo knows about alt's stop flooding these posts with them, he'll get there
I'm curious if the lag cancelling by attacking, dashing, or shielding is true as well as Shulk's play
And some kind of stage list if possible
Edit: LOL dang this is slow

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
  • Marth double fair is not possible.

• Shulks second jump is a somersault. Feels funny. All his smash attacks have a strange millisecond-ish load-up time before they come out. The Monado powering up or whatever.

• the ledge is DEFINITELY tougher to grab and there is no snap. Unfortunately both Marth and Shulk flip for their 2nd jump so I could not test ledge re-grabbing within a short window of time because it waits for their flip animation to finish before actually grabbing.

• ZSS comes in dark blue, really light blue (lighter than her normal costume) green, black, and red.
Is reverse ledge grabbing still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom