• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
I'm also wondering what alts Pac-Man can get. He can get Ms. Pac-Man I guess. But is there anything else he can get? I'm not sure since I don't really play any of his new games....
As far as palette swaps are concerned, my guess is that his boots are the only thing that change color. Maybe his gloves as well.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Please make a note of the order of the CSS, specifically if Mac still sits between the Kirby and Star Fox characters, if you would.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
If you can, see what other color swaps Pac-Man and Link have?

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Info on alternate costumes, any characters not yet seen, and stages not yet seen (the Pictochat-ish one and the pink stage intrigue me the most) would be great!

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely most interested in the specifics of what's different about the final build compared to the E3 build in terms of gameplay:

-What can be done out of a dash? Is dashing still a full commitment? (Are there any useful movement options?)
-How much lag is there on throws and how far do throws send the opponent?
-Obviously, what is the landing lag like on normal aerials?
-How much % does it usually take to KO an opponent? How prevalent is edge guarding or off-stage gameplay?

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I'm definitely most interested in the specifics of what's different about the final build compared to the E3 build in terms of gameplay:

-What can be done out of a dash? Is dashing still a full commitment? (Are there any useful movement options?)
-How much lag is there on throws and how far do throws send the opponent?
-Obviously, what is the landing lag like on normal aerials?
-How much % does it usually take to KO an opponent? How prevalent is edge guarding or off-stage gameplay?
I can't imagine you'll get much information on that last one. I'd expect that items are still on and no one knows quite how to play yet.

D

Deleted member 245254

It's REALLY crowded. Line is huge, depending on how long we get to play it's going to be a long walk to the back of the line. It depends how they filter people through.

There 2 stations with 4 3DS's each for 4-player matches, then 4 stations with 1 3DS LL each (probably for solo play?). They have big TV's and streaming equipment to show what's happening on each 3DS.

It has not begun yet, but soon.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
It's REALLY crowded. Line is huge, depending on how long we get to play it's going to be a long walk to the back of the line. It depends how they filter people through.

There 2 stations with 4 3DS's each for 4-player matches, then 4 stations with 1 3DS LL each (probably for solo play?). They have big TV's and streaming equipment to show what's happening on each 3DS.

Snapdragon yo! Will they slap you if you were to record the big tv's?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Please I'm really getting nervous about those stages.

9 minutes...gosh...

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Can you check out if mega man has a protoman variant?
In case you couldn't tell, I ****ing love protoman. Otherwise, can you tell me his alt colors? (His current ones are red/white, green/white, and yellow/brown.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Probably a difficult request, but can you keep an eye on assist trophies and see if Isaac is still one? Thanks.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
What time is the demo playable in Japan (I want to know when that times is for US Central).

Leonyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Leonyx3
3DS FC
2638-1926-1616
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, and I don't know if you'll see this in time, but can you check for the AT's we found? Dash canceling and run stop canceling. If you get the chance, I'd really appreciate it.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489

Let the gameplay videos commence! (Unless no videos are allowed to be taken).

But really, we'll most likely get some photos, as well as the OP of this thread giving us some good feedback.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
Is it true there's a Ridley cosplayer hired by Nintendo there?

Take your picture with him if true.

gamer8

Smash Lord
This is pretty exciting, thanks for doing all of this for us. Hope we get some good info tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom