• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
For the 3ds version, I would like to see:

Flat zone 3, (maybe with the more game and watch gallery look?)
Stardust fields/beanbean castle (Mario and Luigi Superstar sage)
Dimble wood (Bowser's inside story)
Nimbasa City/Battle Subway (Pokemon black/2 and white/2)
Pandora's labyrinth of deceit/Reset bomb factory/Aurum Island (Kid icarus uprising)
Underworld (Kid icarus 3d)
Thunder tower (Mother 3)
Smashville (Animal crossing: New Leaf)
A pokemon X and Y stage

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Reset Bomb Factory.

Expecting Viridi to make the stage blow up with the reset bombs and having greenery grow through the stage. Sort of like castle siege.

nessokman

Smash Lord
U
Actually this is the place after the Phoenix was defeated. At least, what it looks like before it gets reset bombed.
Ummmm... WHAT!?! I beat uprising's story 4 times. The level where the town is reset is when you fight cragolanche...the pheonix is in the volcano level.

That level is Gaol's lair. It is an important location unlike that doomed town that got bombed. I recognize that fort. Gaol's lair

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
U
Ummmm... WHAT!?! I beat uprising's story 4 times. The level where the town is reset is when you fight cragolanche...the pheonix is in the volcano level.

That level is Gaol's lair. It is an important location unlike that doomed town that got bombed. I recognize that fort. Gaol's lair
8JFq6Nn.png

Though, if you need more proof, just look at how the fort is in ruins and how the sky is bright.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.

Except Sakurai is saying that it's Viridi wanting to destroy the humans. So it has something to do with Reset Bombs.

freakin ninjas =/

nessokman

Smash Lord
Viridi still can be in, she would need a final smash *whistle*

What'll they name it? "That doomed town" uprising town names were horrid

nessokman

Smash Lord
That kid icarus stage looks more HD, I think it is on Wii U, the characters on it aren't outlined like 3ds......

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
For the Mario series, perhaps we'll get some some stages from New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 3D Land. For both, I'd think we'd end up getting something from one of the game's first levels.

For the Zelda series, we currently have the train (Spirit Tracks) and Gerudo Valley (Ocarina of Time). I suppose that there may also be a stage from A Link between Worlds, if there's stage potential in that game.

As for Pokemon, I'm really confused what kind of stages we could possibly get.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
That kid icarus stage looks more HD, I think it is on Wii U, the characters on it aren't outlined like 3ds......

It's definitely the 3DS version. The shadows under Fox and Pit are dark circles and the characters are outlined. Kid Icarus Uprising made great use of shaders and detail unlike a handful of 3DS games. That stage does looked ripped from Uprising.

This stage truly excites me since it's the closest I'll ever get to play in a stage based on the Reset Bomb Forest. And I hope the theme of the forest plays on this stage. Truly amazing.

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
For the Mario series, perhaps we'll get some some stages from New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 3D Land. For both, I'd think we'd end up getting something from one of the game's first levels.

For the Zelda series, we currently have the train (Spirit Tracks) and Gerudo Valley (Ocarina of Time). I suppose that there may also be a stage from A Link between Worlds, if there's stage potential in that game.

As for Pokemon, I'm really confused what kind of stages we could possibly get.
Here's what I thought of N's Castle, Luminose City, Victory Road, Glacier Palace (PMD 3ds), Sky Tower, Temporal tower(too similar to sky pilar imo)
Poke Park maybe? Poke Floats 2, A conquest stage, Obligitory Pokemon Staduim 3, Mt. Battle, Neon Coleseum (Pokemon Battle Revolution)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
That stage is pretty well designed for the 3DS. Really shows what 3DS is capable of.

So pretty.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I saw that Kid Icarus stage on the website all I can say is I can't wait to play on it I hope there's a stage hazard that would be really freaking epic :D I also can't wait to play on the Spirit Tracks stage it will be epic :D

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I could see probably a Phantom Hourglasss stage or another OoT stage something from Luigis Mansion 2 (I never played the game so idk) Or maybe Vaati's Palace from Four Swords. We still need a stage for Megaman stage for 3DS. A stage from DK Country Returns 3D. And Maybe N's Castle from PKMN and later on a Pokemon X and Y stage. and A Link Between Worlds stage also.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
At first I thought the 3ds was going to have lame stages graphic-wise but that Kid Icarus stage sure did change my opinion, I tell you what.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
I can't wait to play on most of these stages already. I am sure 3D on full blast will be amazing for this game. Hype TURN UP!!!!!!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm hoping for a stage to represent the Mario & Luigi series. I mean this is the 3DS version....and there have been four Mario & Luigi games on portables now. It would be a bit criminal not to give the games a nod.

What do you think they could have? I'm thinking something from either the first or the latest game. So either a stage set in the Beanbean Kingdom or Pi'illo Island.

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping for a stage to represent the Mario & Luigi series. I mean this is the 3DS version....and there have been four Mario & Luigi games on portables now. It would be a bit criminal not to give the games a nod.

What do you think they could have? I'm thinking something from either the first or the latest game. So either a stage set in the Beanbean Kingdom or Pi'illo Island.
I want to see bowser inside bowser? that sounds sooooo wrong

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

i think dream's deep would make a great stage

nessokman

Smash Lord
This stage. think it is from uprising? I don't recall anything like that thing pit is looking at in uprising. That is unless it is a stage that flies through and that is cragolanche
image.jpg
upon further inspection it could be inside hades

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
This stage. think it is from uprising? I don't recall anything like that thing pit is looking at in uprising. That is unless it is a stage that flies through and that is cragolancheView attachment 1855 upon further inspection it could be inside hades

i believe it's the same stage from last week after the reset bomb has struck hence the refrence to cragalance the boss of the chapter it's based on

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I think its inside the reset bomb of Kid Icarus :O who knows maybe the other Kid Icarus stage might be this one but just idk kind of like Castle Siege how it brings you to random places

Groose

Smash Champion
It does look like it's the innards of Hades; however, it also resembles the Reset Bomb Forest. Because we already have confirmation of the latter as a stage, I'd wager that it is indeed the Reset Bomb Forest. This conclusion makes me wonder two things:

1) How will the transformation affect gameplay? Will it just change the background, or will the stage be partially obliterated because of the explosion?

2) Nore importantly, will Viridi appear in the background?

How about a 3DS version of Hyrule Castle?
I HIGHLY doubt it. We've already got Gerudo Valley and the Spirit Train; I doubt we'll receive three Zelda stages. Still, if we do, Hyrule Castle would be a probable location.

Groose

Smash Champion
Yeah, okay. The comment Sakurai attached to it is, "Come on out Cragalanche! (Not really)." So that confirms that it's the Reset Bomb Forest, and seems to suggest that Cragalanche won't be a stage hazard.

I'm really liking the way this stage is shaping up. I want to see what music options they allow here; if we can get Thunder Cloud Temple, this is becoming my new home stage.

Top Bottom