• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaros

Smash Cadet
@ C CherryMoon , ah thank you, my bad, was away fro the last page of posts. >.< Going to guess the Czech Republic. Unless that's been said then I'll edit this post. Checking now.

Edit: It was taken, going with Georgia.\

Edit2: Unless you're only counting realtrils Czech Republic vote.. then Hungary. :p

Last edited:

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
For those who havent made their second guess, do so now because I'll be wrapping up the game within a few minutes so we can all go rest. :D
I've gotta ask: since codes usually come in batches of four and you ostensibly used one for your fine self, does this mean that there will be at some point tomorrow a third guessing game for the last code? I tremble with anticipation if so!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
I've gotta ask: since codes usually come in batches of four and you ostensibly used one for your fine self, does this mean that there will be at some point tomorrow a third guessing game for the last code? I tremble with anticipation if so!
I already gave one and the second one is coming. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the last one so let's see. :)

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I already gave one and the second one is coming. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the last one so let's see. :)
Ooh-hoo; methinks I sense a third game coming on! Anticipation builds!

I'm also starting to idly wonder if I've gone mad hoping for a code or if I'm actually just enjoying the game this much. Tis probably the thrill of the hunt!

Zaros

Smash Cadet
What one are you countring from Realtrill1 seeing as they seem to keep posting some? Because mine the ones I want to choose are mainly ones he's said.
Czech Republic or Hungary whatever one you choose his isn't. :p

Realtrill1

Smash Cadet
What one are you countring from Realtrill1 seeing as they seem to keep posting some? Because mine the ones I want to choose are mainly ones he's said.
Czech Republic or Hungary whatever one you choose his isn't. :p
Yo final answer I'm defs going Czech tho

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
And of course, once more to all my fellow trivia competitors here, I wish us all the best of luck in hunting down that most dangerous and wily prey of all... Smash Demo codes. Fortune smile on us all!

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
Just realised england was already said, so I guess my second one can be Turkey!

Okay, that was already taken too, so I'll go with the Isle of Man.

Last edited:

WhonderWy

Smash Rookie
I can't believe how many people didn't get the codes. Anyone here an ambassador?

Zaros

Smash Cadet
I can't believe how many people didn't get the codes. Anyone here an ambassador?
I've got ambassador on one of my 3DS's but I didn't register anything with club Nintendo til this year. (I blame the bad Australian rewards and layout of the site.) Also my laziness for not putting them on there.. but I don't see any point if all I can buy is notebooks and pens.

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Only 10 minutes remaining. For those who've been lurking and haven't given their guess yet, please do so now. :)

WhonderWy

Smash Rookie
They say that they'd notify us for exclusive promotions but not a single notification has yet been made!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
I've got ambassador on one of my 3DS's but I didn't register anything with club Nintendo til this year. (I blame the bad Australian rewards and layout of the site.) Also my laziness for not putting them on there.. but I don't see any point if all I can buy is notebooks and pens.
This is so true. Not worth it spending those stars for nonsense rewards.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
The suspense is the worst part!
The suspense is the BEST part! Before it's decided, anything is possible. The world is open! Before the game starts there's doubt, and likely afterward is filled with disappointment. But these precious moments when we're all in with a shot? That's excitement!

Edit: Listen to me, waxing poetic about potentially getting a Smash code. Good grief, I HAVE lost it!

Last edited:

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
The suspense is the BEST part! Before it's decided, anything is possible. The world is open! Before the game starts there's doubt, and likely afterward is filled with disappointment. But these precious moments when we're all in with a shot? That's excitement!

Edit: Listen to me, waxing poetic about potentially getting a Smash code. Good grief, I HAVE lost it!
Words of wisdom!!

JonoLFC

Smash Rookie

And it's just a 5 character demo, it's safe to say we've all lost it. ahahahaha

Zaros

Smash Cadet
I believe the use limit of 30 matches is what's turning most highly-interested Smashers off.
The main reason I have a problem with it is because this is the last week of Uni for me so I'll only have until Friday to play with friends at Uni and by the time I go back the full game will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom