• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofta

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0387-8800-1739
I honestly think, to my memory as best I can recall and with only one exception, every single guy I've ever been with has been into Smash in some capacity or other. One was a filthy, filthy casual (but then so was I at the time), one was really only into Brawl, and the rest were regrettably not up to scratch against me.

Finding a Smash-playing boyfriend isn't the hard part. Finding one to match your skill, whatever it is, is the far greater victory!
I did have an American boyfriend/fwb while i was over there for a month and he was an avid smasher. Kicked my ass every. single. time. as Diddy. I couldn't get a move in edgewise

also, my country to guess was going to be France (my favourite place) but i'm gonna have to go with THE NETHERLANDS

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Yes. A new round of guessing. This time, if someone still won't get the correct answer, we may have to resume tomorrow evening for another game. If that's alright with you. :)

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Yes. A new round of guessing. This time, if someone still won't get the correct answer, we may have to resume tomorrow evening for another game. If that's alright with you. :)
Hey, I'm down! Alas, I was beaten to Switzerland; I'd love to ski there sometime. Tossing up Scotland or Turkey, but I'll go Turkey!

aydey

Smash Cadet
does it really matter what your other half is interested in as long as you love them? i personally love smash however (still not very good tho lol)

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Wait, are we allowed to throw out multiple countries now before he gets back to us, or are we still limited to one per round of guessing? A little decorum here, people! There are rules! There's a whole school of etiquette to this!

Moofta

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0387-8800-1739
my new guess is Denmark (unless its already been done)

Last edited:

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
@ Zaros Zaros Greece was answered before I announced that no one has made the correct answer. Please change it so it will be fair to you. :)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
For those who havent made their second guess, do so now because I'll be wrapping up the game within a few minutes so we can all go rest. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom