• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I have to go soon. I just hope on the off chance I got it (though I probably didn't) that it's waiting for me when I get back in 20. XD

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Keep on guessing, you never know you might give the correct answer.

Not that I'm saying that no one got it, but if someone wants to change their answer, you're free to do so. :)

Only 8 minutes remaining. :)

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
WOW most of the casual guesses are being taken and I will not guess again until Cherry says so
Edit: ok then nvm

Last edited:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
google is a wonderful thing, it says that china and taiwan are different countries with different flags
It's... okay, let me explain the joke.
While most countries recognize Taiwan as an independent country informally, China's government insists that Taiwan is a Chinese province. My reply to your guess of Taiwan is, according to Google Translate, the traditional Chinese for "Sorry, China has already been guessed," because someone from China would believe that Taiwan is a part of China.
Gee... when I spell it out like that, it kinda loses a bit of the humour. Oh well.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Haha. I'd rather entertain everyone than sell it for a freaking ripoff price. It was meant to be shared anyway. :D
And frankly, that's better also than just handing it out randomly, or sticking the code in the open for the fastest to get it. It gets people involved and interested, and even if we're disappointed when we don't get the code? We at least get the fun of trying in an nice way!

Gords

Smash Champion
pretty sure someone would have got it
(oops double post soz)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom